LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF DB killed Lisa accidently or or purpose and covered it up driving without a license would be the least of her worries at that time. JMOO

Here's the flloorplan from NG that someone was asking about. I had taken a pic of tv screen a while back.. Don't know if it'll help or not..
8d9cd962.jpg

IMO vehicle lights. Watch right before and you see bomb squad running lights and a car braking right out front of the house.

it could very well be...to me it looked more like one of those pen lights, sharper pin pointed. *shrug*

Any activity around there today if you know? Can you see her house from where you are or do you have to go drive there?

Oh, HELL no!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!

wow...

Maybe I am weird, but my kid's swing was always in a public part of the house... like the living room or even sometimes the kitchen. So that I could keep the baby content and within view while I did something. The swing IN her room is strange to me, and if Lisa was in her room, unattended and not contained to her crib, I could see her injuring herself by climbing on/in the swing.

You can't just assume the swing always stayed in Lisa's room. It could've been moved in there recently for any number of reasons.
At 10 months, and being a larger baby who was pulling up, Lisa's swinging days were probably over anyway.

Newbie here! I finally joined after a week of visiting. This case has consumed my life.
Is true that in order for the LE to receive a search warrant, they would have to have evidence to suggest they need a warrant?

Also to the floor plan, I thought I heard Jeremy Irwin state that their bedroom was on the opposite side of the house? Did anyone else see or hear that? Or did I imagine it?

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can buy baby wipes with food stamps or WIC. I think the baby food would be eligible though.

WIC is a check and you have to get certain items/brands..cheese,milk,baby food,cerel,beans,pbutter, juice and eggs.
Food stamps are actually cards (most states). There is a option on the card for food or cash. Some people can get cash, but i dont think this was the case for her...
You have to do WIC alone because it is a check. The food stamps can be used for any food except hot food from the case. You do not have to ring up food stamp and other stuff seperate..it automatically does it for you..

it could very well be...to me it looked more like one of those pen lights, sharper pin pointed. *shrug*

Any activity around there today if you know? Can you see her house from where you are or do you have to go drive there?
Nothing going on up there this morning when I drove out. Road is now open. Not aware of anything happening since.

I don't know much about babies but from the pics I have seen on FOX NEWS CHANNEL she looks about 5-6 months old. Anyone how have little ones give me a head up.

What 4 hours?

The 6:40 when she put her to bed, possibly 7:30 checking on her cannot be confirmed but she originally said she checked on her at 10:30 which she re-canted. So we have almost 4 hours of more time that Lisa cannot be accounted for.

Oh, HELL no!!

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!

Interesting! First we have heard of that.
I think at this point the only timeline I can go by is this:
Sunday - baby Lisa at bday party
Monday- 5pm-ish DB buys wine (seen on video surveilance camera)
Tuesday- 4:04am 911 call to report her missing

I just don't know what else there is to trust, the story keeps changing

Oh, HELL no!!

And see - he failed to mention that in Megyn's interview. When MK asked what lights were on he said:

1) Light in the living room

2) 2 lights in the kitchen

3) "accent lights" in the computer room

4) a "pumpkin light" also in the computer room.

He never once mentioned the bedrooms and what lights he found on or off there.

I really want to know if the boy's bedroom light was on and if not then why not? An intruder wouldn't know who is in what bedroom without turning a light on - KWIM?

This edges even closer to the "perp" being someone known to that house!

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member