LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only news is from the parent, LI and the news media. I don't think LE has said anything. I do hope and pray they are building a strong case against whoever took or is responsible for the disappearance of this little one.

It will take time to go through all the evidence they have and I believe they have something by now. I hope they have something by now. I don't know who did what but I know Lisa is missing and they need to find her first. Its so hard every day not knowing if she's dead or alive. I can't imagine what the family is feeling.

What is LI? tia

Seems kind of simple, but now no way do I believe some intruder came in the house and grabbed the baby and 3 cell phones with no pacifier, blanket, bottle..nothing else....no way.

<<<rumor and speculation alert>>>

Unless...this was planned in advance and they already had those things.

:waitasec:

When my kids were babies, we had so many pacifiers, I doubt I would know if one was missing. I used to find them under the crib, couch cushions etc. Maybe Lisa only had 1?

mitchweber Mitch Weber
The vehicle the parents of #lisairwin left in this morning around 11 just returned to the house on Walrond w/o parents pic.twitter.com/JtnroiJN

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber

This was 3 hours ago, but I didn't even know they left today.

DB is married to her first husband who is in the military, she has to report her income which is zilch, she has to report child support which I'm sure she is getting because if not the gov would go after the husband for that child support when your on welfare right? That would mean trouble for her first husband. I say she had wic and food stamps only.

I say she had no govt assistance unless she lied about her living situation. Electricians make a decent living.

disclaimer: Not sure if it all states include all household incomes in the calculations. Mine does.

Baby Lisa = Lisa Irwin (LI)

Thanks but JeannieC responded to my post please see above and said that the only news we had was from parents, LI, and media. That is why I asked what LI was. Does this even make sense. Trying to watch series too. tia

post #601

I say she had no govt assistance unless she lied about her living situation. Electricians make a decent living.

disclaimer: Not sure if it all states include all household incomes in the calculations. Mine does.

I think some states only make you report the income of the mother or "family unit" so if the parents are not married then if the father works they may not take his income into account, (even though they should if he is contributing financially to the child!) so legally the mother is a "single parent" without a marriage license.

Have no clue about MO though.

JMO

Am I the only person who doesn't think LE has found anything crucial? I hope I'm wrong; I am so anxious for sweet baby Lisa to be found! But I just don't feel like they've found anything...

I don't know what to think of this either. I've read cases where LE have held evidence to build their case, be it testing results or further leads to close any gaps, and other cases where there is immediate action. I do not blame them for not releasing anything. If something heinous did happen to this poor child; Missouri does not want another Anthony incident. I'd rather wait for news so LE can make darn sure that nothing is given away and it's air tight.

I would think with a Grand Jury involved, high profile case this has turned into... every base is going to be covered. I just wish they would find her too. If DB was drunk and harmed this child, walking distance is about the radius I would check. If that child is not there there is another party involved. It becomes very complicated for only one person to cover up. I'm fearful that Lisa has been put into the Missouri River. How this happened with a non-driving intoxicated mother... I'm not sure. If this is the case, it will be surprising if they ever find her again. It makes me sick.

:borgsmile: you guys aren't sleuthing the teen are you? I didn't think so...

it is a :nono:

((this lands at random))

I do have a general question about minors though?

Hope you (and perhaps an admin?) can answer here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96945"]No sleuthing of minors! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Seems kind of simple, but now no way do I believe some intruder came in the house and grabbed the baby and 3 cell phones with no pacifier, blanket, bottle..nothing else....no way.

Isn't that what happened in the Abeyta case? And the baby's crib was IN the parent's room.

It does seem implausible, that's why LE focused on those parents too.

I know I would. They can be very destructive.

If you want to come onto MY private property and start tearing into (80+ year old original) plaster walls and cutting into old-growth oak hardwood floors....well you are going to have to PAY for that :furious: if I am not found guilty. Plus pain and suffering (trust me...any old house owner knows what I am talking about....). Are taxpayers willing to fund this???

We have laws in this country against unlawful search and seizure and I for one am a fan. :twocents:

Which is why they obtained a search warrant.

The house WAS roped off and treated as a crime scene for the entire first day or two. Much video to prove it.

You're right and I do remember that. But I mean -- go through it like they did yesterday, kwim? Like, really go through it. I know it's not practical or feasible each and every time. But when I rule the world, I'll make it so... :D

I think some states only make you report the income of the mother or "family unit" so if the parents are not married then if the father works they may not take his income into account, (even though they should if he is contributing financially to the child!) so legally the mother is a "single parent" without a marriage license.

Have no clue about MO though.

JMO

But that would not apply to DB since she actually has a legal husband.

Yeah, but I still wonder who pays for all of that repair work?

As a taxpayer? And an old-house owner??? It's not cheap. :D

I don't know who pays for it and it sucks. But it doesn't suck as much as a child going missing.

Yeah but as a parent if my child was taken and I wanted answers I would be thinking differently in that I WOULD NOT CARE what it cost to help find my child. You could tear my whole house in shreds (except anything of my childs of course) to find the answers. If I knew I had nothing to do with it and the perp came in the home and thats the only place to get evidence then by all means take every inch of my home to the lab to help bring my baby back. Those things dont matter and are only material things when it comes to getting your baby back!! JMO!! I feel the parents shouldn't be mad over their property being damamged to aid in this process. I'd probably be taking my own pictures, not allowing anyone in BUT LE and BEGGING them to check all this. Me, being the outspoken type Id be going to the judge begging for a search warrant to be issued to make them complete an extensive evidence search like this one if it didnt get done! How else can you catch a kidnapper except by finding what he left behind? Sorry so long but .... Id be the one pushing and pushing LE even when they was doing all they could possibly do if it was my child!

Yeah but as a parent if my child was taken and I wanted answers I would be thinking differently in that I WOULD NOT CARE what it cost to help find my child. You could tear my whole house in shreds (except anything of my childs of course) to find the answers. If I knew I had nothing to do with it and the perp came in the home and thats the only place to get evidence then by all means take every inch of my home to the lab to help bring my baby back. Those things dont matter and are only material things when it comes to getting your baby back!! JMO!! I feel the parents shouldn't be mad over their property being damamged to aid in this process. I'd probably be taking my own pictures, not allowing anyone in BUT LE and BEGGING them to check all this. Me, being the outspoken type Id be going to the judge begging for a search warrant to be issued to make them complete an extensive evidence search like this one if it didnt get done! How else can you catch a kidnapper except by finding what he left behind? Sorry so long but .... Id be the one pushing and pushing LE even when they was doing all they could possibly do if it was my child!

And that is something you don't see DB doing.

And that is something you don't see DB doing.

But DB is not her.

Not so sure I would think of running to a judge to beg for a search warrant at a time like this. That's LE's job. I honestly don't know how I would react if someone stole my baby from my home and at the same time having the world accusing me of being responsible when I'm innocent.

I don't know that she's innocent, but I'm not ready to deem her guilty because she drinks/drank, is an attention hound, or may be a little loopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay