LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these two are innocent I hope and pray they will put their own feelings aside and think of Lisa. Do whatever it takes to help find her. If they are quilty, I hope LE proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.................moo

Poor little Lisa. She couldn't count on her Momma to keep her safe and she can't count on her Momma to help find her now. Or any of her family for that matter. Makes me sick!

ur mums the one person thats meant to be there no matter what,i just feel that this isn't the case here.

was there anything said if lisa was planned or just happened? i struggled for a week or 2 once my 2nd was born was just a big shock to my system but i would never had thought of hurting her or giving her away.i was lucky i had my family and friends to help me out plus there is help out there for anyone that feels like they are struggling JMO

ur mums the one person thats meant to be there no matter what,i just feel that this isn't the case here.

was there anything said if lisa was planned or just happened? i struggled for a week or 2 once my 2nd was born was just a big shock to my system but i would never had thought of hurting her or giving her away.i was lucky i had my family and friends to help me out plus there is help out there for anyone that feels like they are struggling JMO

I don't think it has been mentioned whether Lisa was planned. I doubt it since they weren't married and Db was divorced. Just a guess on my part. I just hope JL opens up.

Db said this morning on the Today show that this has brought her and JL closer. I can see that if they are both innocent. If not it will break them apart. moo

I don't think it has been mentioned whether Lisa was planned. I doubt it since they weren't married and Db was divorced. Just a guess on my part. I just hope JL opens up.

Db said this morning on the Today show that this has brought her and JL closer. I can see that if they are both innocent. If not it will break them apart. moo

Jeannie, do you mean JI? Jeremy? If not, who is JL?

I haven't followed this thread as much as the Aliayah thread; so correct me if I am wrong on any points. I noticed as other here have that DB seems to be controlling the interviews and she seems to talk for JL. I remember it being mentioned that DB said that she had watched these kind of cases before and that she thought the parents were involved as well; until it happened to them. What I don't understand is if you watched these programs, you would know that there are cameras everywhere; especially in stores. You would know that you would be on camera buying wine. Why wouldn't you tell LE from the beginning about that??? It almost seems as if she wanted them to catch her on camera; so she would have an excuse not to tell. In my opinion, I think she is using the wine and drinking to build some kind of defense. When was the last time anyone besides the parents saw baby Lisa???What mother would not check on her baby, even if she had a few drinks?? If she blacked out, how would she remember anything. There are too many questions and red flags. Also, when has anyone taken cell phones, when they have taken a child? I don't know of any case where that has happened.

The day LE got the warrant to search the house, they searched the wooded area off of N Brighton. Several WSers commented that they saw LE put something into a paper evidence bag at this search (I didn't see it, personally). The next day, when we heard about the search warrant for the house, many of us commented that LE must have found something in the woods the day before that lead them to get a warrant for the house.

In an abc news report, Brad Garrett remarked that LE must have found something recently that they took to a judge, in order for a judge to sign off on LE going back into the house.

I found that interesting.

ETA: 1:17 mark

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-17-hour-search-family-home/story?id=14779537

Found this one you can use for avatar.. click on picture and save to your pc

dexter1pl6.gif

ok complete OT but how do you get a picture or avatar to WS. I hate being "faceless"

you use the term "Adult time" though?

I was a single parent for many years, I didnt get re-married until my children were really grown. So for like 10 years i did it by myself. I did have family to help me but I was really on my own (thanks to my dad who helped me a great deal) but I used to tell my kids at times, that "Mom needs some time to herself for a little while" and I would lock myself in my room if I had to a read or take a hot bath. On the rare occasion that I did go out and my oldest was of age to watch the other 2, I never went far from home and I always had a phone with me that they could contact me or even if I didnt the person I was with would have a phone and I would call and check on them.

How you have and how you handle this so called "adult time" is where you separate the parent from the non parent JMO. I mean dont get me wrong, there were times when I was with my first husband (the father of my children) that we would get drunk, on New Years Eve maybe (or a wedding, holiday party, always on special occasion, not just for the hell of it, we werent like that) but one of us would always stop drinking hours before we had to return to take care of the kids. And yes, we would take turns with this.

I dont know I just woke up and this whole thing upsets me. I wake up in the morning and keep hoping overnight they found Lisa and I am waking up to good news, and unfortunately good news now means finding a body so she can come home and we can proceed with prosecuting the person responsible. I hold out no hope that she is alive after all this time. I cannot see that being possible. Even if this was a kidnapping, with all the heat out there, the person would have gotten rid of this baby by now (sick bastards out there). I just wish someone would come clean and say where the heck this poor baby is.. PS.. A very Good Morning all...

ok complete OT but how do you get a picture or avatar to WS. I hate being "faceless"

Save your avatar to your computer and then click on your personal messages. That will take you to the page where on the left side you click on edit avatar. You can choose one from WS gallery or browse your computer for one. I find alot from photobucket that I save to my computer-happy hunting!!:seeya:

I see some of my posts from last night were taken way out of context.

I never stated I thought LE here is incompetent (the "professionals are not always competent" statement wasn't even referring to LE).

If anyone who responded wants to go back and figure it out, that's up to you, but I don't appreciate my words being twisted into something they're not.

I have been reading, trying to catch up with this case...and with you all and I have noticed we are all feeling cagey...a bit frustrated with the situation. I feel we all need some type "adult" time to be able to come back refreshed and ready to look at things from a different perspective

Police executed a search warrant of the family home Wednesday. They have 10 days to make the findings public.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bQFTCn9X
Any experts here that can tell us what kinds of tests take longer than 10 days?

From reading other cases, DNA tests on bones/fragments can take longer...altho some delays can be explained by backlogging at labs...yet sometimes cases can be "bumped" in priority, IINM...

Is this case likely to be "bumped" at the lab(s)?

TIA...

I apologize if someone else has already posted this. But did anyone watch Michael Baden on Fox and Friends this am? His theory is that DB brought Lisa in bed with her and accidentally smothered her(due to drunkeness, of course). It's possible and happens with infants sometimes. But wouldn't Lisa have cried out first if her rather well padded mother rolled on top of her?

Any experts here that can tell us what kinds of tests take longer than 10 days?

From reading other cases, DNA tests on bones/fragments can take longer...altho some delays can be explained by backlogging at labs...yet sometimes cases can be "bumped" in priority, IINM...

Is this case likely to be "bumped" at the lab(s)?

TIA...

Missouri has a sunshine law
http://ago.mo.gov/sunshinelaw/sunshinelaw.htm

eta: it would most likely be the search warrant documents that would be released in ten days (unless they get a judge to seal it) MOO

What if the police have found nothing of real evidentuary value and still wait the 10 days to tell us well, we didn't find anything? How would you feel?

What if the police have found nothing of real evidentuary value and still wait the 10 days to tell us well, we didn't find anything? How would you feel?

I don't believe we will know *what* they found (beit something or nothing) only the warrant information :twocents:

they could also go to a judge to ask for it to be sealed as well.. I guess time will tell:twocents:

I don't believe we will know *what* they found (beit something or nothing) only the warrant information :twocents:

they could also go to a judge to ask for it to be sealed as well.. I guess time will tell:twocents:

We won't know what they think about what they found, but we will know what LE took that they felt might be of interest in this case. Sometimes you can piece things together from that, and sometimes you can't. In the Zahra Baker case, for instance, I still don't know what that "little piece of plastic" LE took into evidence was, or how it related to anything. But I sure can tell you why they took a section of her bedroom wall and several cans of paint.

I hate to think that would be the outcome because then we'll all go batty. :crazy: There are awesome sleuthers here so if a SW copy becomes available we'll see it. :)

I big part of me is glad that no information has leaked out about the search, even though I'm so eager to learn, I also know the more I don't know the better for a conviction and to find Lisa.

It just drives me nuts not to know. Its like watching a glass fall off the counter but you cannot catch it in time.

I totally agree, but it's driving me batspit! :banghead:

We can speculate + theorize til the cows come home, but we could surely be much more on point if we had a crumb or two. I'm rather amazed at how well LE has kept their yap shut, meaning no fool has leaked anything. 3 cheers to them for that! I'm going to cite them on my request for anti-anxiety meds. :crazy:

I *advertiser censored*-ume from the searches + re-searching some areas + what we've been shown to be their focus (who knows what else they're doing or where else they're looking), that they most certainly have some evidence, some of it being quite strong. I can't imagine they'd go about this in the manner they have, without such evidence. I also *advertiser censored*-ume some piece of this evidence was clear to them at the very beginning. Now which one of you fine ladies is going to butter up the Capt. Cutie as he's been tagged here? :innocent:

All the above, always, JMO + MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member