LE wants to interview the parents separately

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm

yes, it came from the defense atty..

no denial or confirmation from LE that this is the case so it just as likely could be spin...

this is just me and my opinion only... but when I make a list of facts I don't include defense atty statements.. (just my respectful opinion only):twocents:

Hmmm I find it difficult to consider defense attorney statements as less credible than LE's. Both have a motive to lie to the media and have been caught doing so. Or twisting words or omission.

I think both LE and DT's statements have equal weight. Both are officers of the court. and neither gain credibility by lying to media. Not saying that they don't do it, just that it doesn't help them in the end.

As far as Short goes, until there is evidence of her lying to the media in cases it isn't fair to throw out anything she says as not factual.

respectfully too.

Hmmm I find it difficult to consider defense attorney statements as less credible than LE's. Both have a motive to lie to the media and have been caught doing so. Or twisting words or omission.

I think both LE and DT's statements have equal weight. Both are officers of the court. and neither gain credibility by lying to media. Not saying that they don't do it, just that it doesn't help them in the end.

As far as Short goes, until there is evidence of her lying to the media in cases it isn't fair to throw out anything she says as not factual.

respectfully too.
bbm: what I bolded is just my personal opinion. And I personally do not take defense attorney statements as facts. But that is just me.:twocents:

Good for LE if they do want to question the parents alone...they should want to. I know it won't happen but why shouldn't they want it? Don't they tape interviews these days? I am pretty sure no one is going to be beaten.

This is such a ridiculous game at this point, IMO...LE is trying to move ahead with a missing infant case here.

I am tired of arguing about it and really sick of these parents and their lawyers. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

BBM. Yes, I'm getting there, too. So are many other people on the webs. Many commentors on the web are disgusted by the whole thing and ready to move on.

It's sad because Lisa is the one who loses in all this. I will never understand why it is that some people are simply unable to put their children before themselves. Her parents, if innocent, are going to look back someday and wish they'd done all this differently. If guilty, they are doing all the right things to avoid the consequences.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've come to the sad conclusion this child is not going to be found and this case is going to go cold like so many other cases here. Kyron, Hailey, Gabriel, Hasanni, Haleigh, and many others, all gone with no resolution or justice.

what is bbm?

I don't know either so I googled it and the only thing I found is Blackberry Messenger or be back maybe. I don't think that's what people mean, though. Thank you for asking!

It is my understanding that every police officer in this country knows-if a person asks for a lawyer-the questions must stop..they know when someone has lawyered up,the chance of them getting an interview with them WITHOUT their lawyer is about ahh- ZERO- So why would they even bother to ask such a thing...this is about the questions they want to ask-and the lawyer don't want certain questions asks-PERIOD!! JMO
I say bring in a box of wine and give DB a few drinks-that will make her feel comfortable and it just might get her to tell the truth!!-Just kidding!!

I don't know either so I googled it and the only thing I found is Blackberry Messenger or be back maybe. I don't think that's what people mean, though. Thank you for asking!

It just means "Bolded by me" as in taking part of someone's post and bolding it in order to expand upon it...

link to websleuths lingo: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5679344&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NEW Websleuths Lingo[/ame]

includes bbm (bold by me)

bbm: what I bolded is just my personal opinion. And I personally do not take defense attorney statements as facts. But that is just me.:twocents:

yes :) and the bby is just my personal opinion too. Its nice when people can disagree and debate.

Yesterday on this thread about LE interviews for Baby Lisa's parents separately was ketshap's post (# 238? 328?):

"The last unrestricted interview was October 8 in which law professor Sean O'Brien briefly represented them. He claims that it would have been extremely heavy-handed if he had not been there. LE and defense agree that the Irwins have been cooperative, LE wants to take it to another level. Maybe they will be able to work out the terms for another interview."
====================================

I do not recall reading or hearing that -- about anyone acting as legal rep at the time.

Respectfully, does anyone have MSM link for that?

Does the link quote the law prof as saying he rep'ed both?
Or was one of the Irwins quoted? Both?
Or was that the reporter's wording?

Thx in adv.

My opinion only but I believe LE is doing everything they can to find evidence of an intruder. JMOO

BBM = Bolded By Me

The reason for this abbreviation is that often when one posts a reply to another poster, they quote their earlier post, and then they make BOLDthe portions they want to respond to or highlight.

It is important to say that you were the one who made that section bold, because it is in essence changing the other persons original post.

:floorlaugh: I have been wondering the same thing. I also would like to know what IIRC is. I think that's it. Us new people need a cheat sheet. lol

IIRC-Means -if I remember correctly-there is a cheat sheet..Its in a few post above yours

Yesterday on this thread about LE interviews for Baby Lisa's parents separately was ketshap's post (# 238? 328?):

"The last unrestricted interview was October 8 in which law professor Sean O'Brien briefly represented them. He claims that it would have been extremely heavy-handed if he had not been there. LE and defense agree that the Irwins have been cooperative, LE wants to take it to another level. Maybe they will be able to work out the terms for another interview."

I do not recall reading or hearing that -- about anyone acting as legal rep at the time.

Thx in adv.

He represented them both, but it was known even at the time that it was a temporary arrangement. He wasn't fired or anything.

He is a law professor, and he feels that the LE was somewhat unfair. He believes that "cooperating" means signing a confession. As far as we know publicly, he does not have a vested interest or financial gain in the case. This article has a lot of quotes from him- just type "O'Brien" into your search function and it will pull up all of his quotes.
http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n43/police-home-lisa.html#hdng1

If you google "Lisa Irwin" "o'brien" separately and in quotes you will get hits that pertain to both names.

Thx in adv.

http://www.kansas.com/2011/10/20/2071505/lawyers-for-lisa-irwins-parents.html

Today I had a thought, something that I have not thought about before.

IF it's true that a cadaver dog hit on decomp, and IF it belonged to LI, then the child would have had to be dead for a while. I would need a clarification from one of our SARS experts regarding that, but I think, although a body starts decomp immediately, it might have to be there a while for a dog to pick up on it.

I honestly think that the dad needs to take a LD test as well. I don't know why but something about her demeanor, with JI, makes me feel at times that she is taking the fall for him. MOO

Last night, on JVM, they had a female reporter from CNN in front of the house. That reporter said that JI refuses to let DB be interviewed without him present. If that's true, I find that troublesome. What is he afraid of? MOO

Actually, I am calling it an unsubstantiated comment since it does not appear to be a direct quote from the lawyer. Now, if I see a video and see her saying this, then I can say she said it. Personally, I find it odd that she has tried in many ways to force LE to answer to her demands and her spin.

I think this lawyer is in way over her head. Perhaps her goal is to score a gig as pundit on cable tv. She is tossing bait at LE and Young is tossing her bait right back.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back