LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LH not get the "what time are you picking up my little buddy" message? She goes to the DC, the baby isn't there, she says he must have left C in the car. There is zero reason for LH to pull that out of thin air. I would have just been baffled. Then she asks someone to go to RH's workplace with her, she knew from the moment she was told RH did not drop C off that C was dead, how would she have known that? There is a gap or skew in the progression of this event. She knew.

I think the details on that message (if it exists) won't come out until trial. It wasn't a text--Stoddard testified that the last text was in May. So if it was a message actually sent to LH from RH (and even that's questionable due to the wording at the hearing), it didn't seem to be something LE was aware of at time of the hearing.

I know most people felt that LH when asked to see her son, she didn't, and wanted to see her husband instead, that the red flags were going up. For a minute, I thought the same, and then I started thinking about it, and I'm afraid that I couldn't do that. I'd be afraid that would never leave me, and I would want to remember my child the way he was. But, as soon as I would have gotten in the room with my husband, you can bet I would have been screaming to know what happened, and I wouldn't leave until my questions were answered. That, is what really bothered me, why didn't she do that? And if she and Ross were in on this together, why would she say what she said at the daycare?
Imo, she asked or said something to him about it, because RH was lying and telling her how peaceful Cooper looked.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Why do you think she wont get the life insurance? She surely will, even if she remains a suspect. The insurance companies have a duty of showing "good faith" and cannot take advantage of the situation to avoid paying out their contractual obligations. Absent her actually being charged, they owe it and can only delay it so long.

So if (when) both parents are convicted of Cooper's murder, does the insurance company have to sue to recoup their fraudulent loss?

I always thought insurance payouts were in limbo in cases waiting to go to trial.

I have always wondered if because this daycare was at his work if there were some provision that a child could not be left after they leave work for the day. I wouldnt know because I have never had a company sponsored daycare but is it possible that he was ensuring that Cooper was picked up so he could leave? Anyone know this stuff?

Not in my experience. When mine was in on-site daycare, I could leave work and come back to pick her up later. It didn't matter.

I think the details on that message (if it exists) won't come out until trial. It wasn't a text--Stoddard testified that the last text was in May. So if it was a message actually sent to LH from RH (and even that's questionable due to the wording at the hearing), it didn't seem to be something LE was aware of at time of the hearing.

Is it normal for them not to text? Last text in May? They sound terrible at communicating with each other.

Every single time I begin to waver in the slightest on my opinion of her involvement, I go back to the "Did you say too much" bit and it's an instant SNAP.. Back to reality. This woman knew. She knew and is as guilty as her repulsive husband. Together they planned the murder of their precious baby boy. That fluffy statement put out through her attorney today was a merely a poor attempt at damage control and to garner sympathy toward the poor "grieving mother". The wording was carefully planned and constructed just as the murder of sweet Cooper was.

I'm so sorry Cooper. You deserved so much more.

Not in my experience. When mine was in on-site daycare, I could leave work and come back to pick her up later. It didn't matter.

In that case I wonder if she knew at all that he was going to the movies. Maybe he was going to say he was working late. What if he was ensuring that Leanna picked up Cooper before he left for the day so she wouldn't stop in to see him and discover he wasn't working at all.

I wouldnt put it passed him, he certainly was not behaving like a married man.

Is it normal for them not to text? Last text in May? They sound terrible at communicating with each other.

Hello, I'm new around here, but have been lurking around on the Cooper Harris threads for a bit. This had confused me so I went back to the probable cause hearing and what the defense attorney Kilgore showed the Detective was apparently a screenshot of some type of Instant Message or something from a messaging app, rather than a phone-to-phone text. The Detective said he had not seen it, and that if it was from one of those types of apps or messaging services that he wouldn't have had access to that info yet because not all the phone records had been obtained at that time. Based on that info plus the two co-worker's testimony that they had been involved in a group chat IM with Ross throughout the day, it leads me to believe that JRH and LH may have mainly communicated thru apps. I still think it's weird that there weren't any texts since May on the phone itself. I'm very curious if that's because they hadn't sent them to each other or if it's because JRH had erased some.

In that case I wonder if she knew at all that he was going to the movies. Maybe he was going to say he was working late. What if he was ensuring that Leanna picked up Cooper before he left for the day so she wouldn't stop in to see him and discover he wasn't working at all.

That would explain why she went to the Tree House. Maybe she thought she would find Cooper in the car that was still parked there because of course she figured RH was still at work (not at a movie).

That would explain why she went to the Tree House. Maybe she thought she would find Cooper in the car that was still parked there because of course she figured RH was still at work (not at a movie).

It might also explain how he was able to meet other girls/women for sex.

Hello, I'm new around here, but have been lurking around on the Cooper Harris threads for a bit. This had confused me so I went back to the probable cause hearing and what the defense attorney Kilgore showed the Detective was apparently a screenshot of some type of Instant Message or something from a messaging app, rather than a phone-to-phone text. The Detective said he had not seen it, and that if it was from one of those types of apps or messaging services that he wouldn't have had access to that info yet because not all the phone records had been obtained at that time. Based on that info plus the two co-worker's testimony that they had been involved in a group chat IM with Ross throughout the day, it leads me to believe that JRH and LH may have mainly communicated thru apps. I still think it's weird that there weren't any texts since May on the phone itself. I'm very curious if that's because they hadn't sent them to each other or if it's because JRH had erased some.

Welcome to Websleuths!

It is very odd to me that they messaged through apps,

surely they had unlimited texting ability on their phones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The reason it is difficult to charge Leanna as being an accessory or accomplice at this point is because it’s difficult to be an accomplice to someone’s negligence."

Makes sense.

I have assumed all along that they would want to secure the indictment on JRH before pursuing anything with LH. Once that happens then they will know what legal ground they need to be on to charge her with something. He is the one who actually left Cooper in the car, so what would they really charge her with at this point? It makes sense to me that they're holding off. I just hope that they are able to charge her at some point, because I do believe she knew.

Every single time I begin to waver in the slightest on my opinion of her involvement, I go back to the "Did you say too much" bit and it's an instant SNAP.. Back to reality. This woman knew. She knew and is as guilty as her repulsive husband. Together they planned the murder of their precious baby boy. That fluffy statement put out through her attorney today was a merely a poor attempt at damage control and to garner sympathy toward the poor "grieving mother". The wording was carefully planned and constructed just as the murder of sweet Cooper was.

I'm so sorry Cooper. You deserved so much more.

The gum-chomping, flat-affect was enough for me. She even looks like Susan Smith. I really don't care to hear "oh people grieve differently". Key word "grieve". This person is not grieving. She is worried for her own azz.

He wasn't behaving like a human. I have seldom had this kind of aversion and repulsion towards another person, especially one I haven't met, but Ross is one of an elite few.

That said, Leanna is still suspect, although not as repellant as Ross.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Thanks! It seems strange to me, too. I'm really curious how much of those conversations (on messenger apps) are captured. Clearly there's history on the phone directly since that's how LE knew about the six women, but if he'd deleted conversations I wonder if they would still be available in a cache on the server somewhere. I get the feeling we're going to learn a lot more about how messaging apps work before long!

Welcome to Websleuths!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps they were trying to keep the cell phone bill down? I don't know, we have unlimited texts. My son has had 10,000+ in a month... I guess
using wi - fi through work would not create txt fees?

One of them could have had work cell phone, I could see it might be a problem.
All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

ALL of it is "odd", imo....

And whether LH was involved or not, can someone help me HERE???
Right now??

Even if I were babbling on in denial-crazy-ville at the funeral (and not crazy considering...), I think I might have at least ONCE stated that I LOVE my husband (if I truly thought he was innocent)

Have I missed it?

Has she EVER said that she LOVES RH?....

Forgive me, just onto something here... I will really go to bed NOW and check back in the am...

Kids are at their dad's tonight and I've gone on too long today -- this case is too much for me to go much longer if I don't want nightmares... rip sweet CMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper