LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ahazera.jpg

a new app for children and pets. It syncs with your Bluetooth in your car (if you have one)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arya.preciouscargo

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/precious-cargo-app/id895459125?mt=8

All posts are MOO.

I'm so glad there is at least one truck. Wondering now did mommy decorate his grave at all???????? ugh
She's already set it up so no one can scrutinise her for this. She mourns Cooper's death in her own private way, etc. etc.

The media, however, appears to be really upsetting her :facepalm:

or grammas and grampas and aunts/uncles????? neighbors???? the list goes on for me

I know. This is their hometown, right? No childhood friends, cousins, chuch members, neighbors?

I'm so glad there is at least one truck. Wondering now did mommy decorate his grave at all???????? ugh

Before Ben did this - it looked like it could have been the grave of an 80 year old person :(

That bleak grave site was just a stab in the heart for me. Here's Cooper's find-a-grave link again for those who wish to leave cyber-flowers:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=131575243

Can I use that information to call a florist & have flowers delivered?

I'm having flashbacks of the boat Scott Peterson used to get rid of Laci...Geragos thought he would strategically park it so the jurors would see it...
CourtTv forum members..myself included ...had it overflowing with flowers in a matter of hours.

Geragos's plan backfired...hugely:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The daycare guy could've been the one on the phone for 6 minutes.

Remember, it was mentioned that theirs wasn't an "ordinary marriage."
Except that it was said he was working the desk; the phone connection was with Toddler Rm 5.

I'm having flashbacks of the boat Scott Peterson used to get rid of Laci...Geragos thought he would strategically park it so the jurors would see it...
CourtTv forum members..myself included ...had it overflowing with flowers in a matter of hours.

I honestly don't know, but I would imagine it gives sufficient info for a florist to deliver. Great idea!

5434 Old Birmingham Hwy
Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa County
Alabama USA
Postal Code: 35404
Phone: (205) 553-3141

Not sure if I'm following some posts that are seeming to reference the possibility of TJ being the "buddy" she's to pick up. When RH messages LH abt 3:15ish asking what time she's picking up his "buddy" - I'm thinking that's possibly just for just iphone proof (he thinks) to show he 'didn't know' (ie. forgot) Cooper was in his car.

Don't think TJ is involved in this whole scenario in any other way (other than possibly LH wanting him to accompany her to Treehouse for her own reasons). Either she asked him to go with her, or someone else suggested it there in the lobby to show support for her emotionally (it's not crystal clear how this actually transpired quite yet--how many people were actually talking or suggesting things in the confusion). If LH was involved in Cooper's death, she may have wanted him to come along so as to gain another 'witness' for her as to how dumbfounded or confused she was about where Cooper might be...and that she's going to Ross's place of business b/c she can't get hold of him by phone.

And of course, if she's not involved in his death, it might just actually be for moral support. Just more details we won't know for sure right now.

Why would she think the only possible thing could be that RH left CH in the car?

The daycare people made other suggestions but she was having none of it.

Why would she say that she did not know what to do at the daycare?

Why would she think the only possible thing could be that RH left CH in the car?

The daycare people made other suggestions but she was having none of it.

Why would she say that she did not know what to do at the daycare?

bbm

that fake helpless act out of 'convenience' is manipulative/

The helpless femme routine -- sets womankind back centuries?? and undermines credibility.

did she swoon too ?? (sorry MOO)

that was too contrived -- this is one of those ''devil is in the details'' moments that grates on me....it's an overplayed hand ((JMHO)) I detest this sort of acting -- witnessed it too many times.

Not sure if this article was already posted. More photos of Coopers gravesite at the link.
http://livingmydreamnow.blogspot.com/2014/07/cooper-harris-not-forgotten-but-appears.html?spref=tw

COOPER HARRIS NOT FORGOTTEN, BUT APPEARS THAT WAY
Wednesday, 16 July 2014
As we think about Cooper Harris and the struggle he must have had while strapped into a 'too small' car seat, locked in his father's SUV, under the blazing Atlanta, Georgia sun on June 18th, it is very difficult to comprehend. Since I learned of this story, my life has changed.. I started a Facebook group as a way to bring people to remember Cooper and to comfort one another. I have seen with my own eyes, the love for this child, through the numerous comments and posts from people with beautiful hearts, and those hearts break for Cooper and pray to God that justice be served for the death he had...

Today, I could not believe what a group member had posted. I wanted to cry, and I thought I would be sick for a moment. She went today to find Cooper's grave, and she found it,and it did not look like it did 18 days ago. One vase, with brown dying flowers lay at the top of his grave.. How heart breaking!! My God, where is the family? Are they not mourning at this child's grave? Are they in hiding? If I was a family member, or friend, or the Mother, I would be there day and night. There would be teddy bears, trucks, candles, flowers...everything the cemetery allowed, I would have placed there.

I want to share Breanna Medders photographs. She was horrified, and I think the world will be too.

I never said that 4:32 was definitely the end of the last phone call..someone added that.

I did say an approximate time based on everything that occurs after RH pulls into the parking lot at 4:21 (phone call wise is an approximation based on Det Stoddards testimony)

I think another poster pulled 4:32 from an article where LE stated the time their phone altercation with Ross occurred. Now I'm confused. LOL.

Also, LE did say that they heard Ross telling someone over the phone that "his baby died" . They said they heard him says just that. It was documented at the hearing and very specific. It's LE testimony to Detective Stoddard and not a random statement by witnesses at the scene. Ross later denied he ever reached anyone on the phone. That testimony was very specific and they made a huge point out of it. You'll see if you go back and watch the hearing. It's in the first 20 minutes or so when Detective Stoddard describes Ross' behavior at the scene reported by LE officers and Anthony (the CPR witness and first to talk to Ross).

I got the 4:32 time from this post of yours...which I thought had been copy/pasted from the timeline thread. Mea culpa! But, whatever...I have a feeling the timing on those calls is not too far off. In any case, Ross was cuffed and in the police car sans use of his phone by 4:58pm--about the time LH was trying to call him from daycare. That's the main point we were trying to pin down. :)

You know, that quote of hers (below):

"I should be crumpled into a heap of snot and tears into the dirt, but the Lord is holding me up right now. He is holding Ross up. And he is holding both of us up when we can't hold ourselves up. I miss my son and I will miss him forever."

Who talks like that at a funeral? "A heap of snot and tears...?" That phrase of hers just really bothers me. It's like..there's this sarcastic edge to it. I sure don't want to pick apart every little thing she says...but I wonder, did that phrase hit anyone else wrong? I mean, is that just the way young people talk today?

Very, very similar to this verse of a poem called "The Doctor" at http://angelikaswriting.wordpress.com/the-doctor-savior-or-scourge/

floorward I crumple
defeated, into a sordid
sobbing heap of snot and tears.

Right - or his parents or her parents? BTW did we ever establish if that was fact or fiction that he called his landlord? IF that is true - that is weird to me.....
TIA

Just read in a transcript tonight that he "asked a family member to contact his landlord" about the death, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz