LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repectfully snipping to drive home a blatantly obvious point...

Here's what hits me as the obvious...
3:15 Ross messages Leanna "What time are you picking up my little buddy?"

4:04 Ross and Leanna have a phone conversation for a little over one minute

Stolat:
OK- at this point, if they are talking, it is reasonable to say that at 4:04 Ross and Leanna have at this point every opportunity to discuss Cooper pickup and LH's response to the "picking up my little buddy?" Text

Did they?? If not, WHY NOT ??!

4:16 Ross leaves HD, pulls out in a hurry, never rolls windows down

Stolat: WHY??? Why does he not know that LH doesn't have Cooper if they just SPOKE ON THE PHONE 12 minutes prior??

4:51 Leanna attempts to pick up Cooper at daycare and is notified that he was never dropped off.

Stolat: WHY??! Why does LH go ahead and go to daycare if she just SPOKE to her husband 47 min prior, and after receiving a text from him 96 min prior???

Oooo! Oooooo! I know this one!

Because they are both self-absorbed, lying sacks of poo?

Am I right? Huh?

Yes actually I do wonder why she isn't filing for divorce. Immediately. I would. Even if it were an "accident" which it clearly isn't, I would still do it.

Sent from my iPhone

My guess? She is complicit and wants Ross to think she is going to back him and proclaim his innocence. If she divorces him, he might throw her under the bus for her part in Cooper's murder. And I believe she had a crucial part in Cooper's MURDER.

That, or he holds the key to the Juicy Fruit vault. Erg. Both of these jerks make me want to go on a rampage.

You know, that quote of hers (below):

"I should be crumpled into a heap of snot and tears into the dirt, but the Lord is holding me up right now. He is holding Ross up. And he is holding both of us up when we can't hold ourselves up. I miss my son and I will miss him forever."

Who talks like that at a funeral? "A heap of snot and tears...?" That phrase of hers just really bothers me. It's like..there's this sarcastic edge to it. I sure don't want to pick apart every little thing she says...but I wonder, did that phrase hit anyone else wrong? I mean, is that just the way young people talk today?
That is a strange comment. I about fell out of my chair when I first heard it. WHO talks like that? that was the oddest eulogy.....

The part where LH drives to the Tree House with the daycare guy? And he's a passenger, so it's not like he is driving her because she is so upset and shouldn't drive ... what is that about? Did he get permission to leave work to accompany a parent somewhere? Was he told to go with her? Did she ask him to go? Why ?

That has always struck me as odd as well. What was the purpose in bringing an employee from your child's daycare?! I think the only thing that would make sense to me is if they were friends outside of the daycare but that seems a bit.....odd? coincidental?

Also, is anyone else bothered by the parents seeming to refer to Cooper so often in generic terms "our child", "he", etc and calls him by his given name so little? A parent saying their child's name is so personal and special (unless they are in trouble and the whole entire name is yelled ;) ) Something about that just strikes me as a real disassociation or something.

I asked my husband (LE for 17 years, in the county next door to where this happened) about the officers taking JRH's phone at the scene. He said it would be odd for them to turn it off, most likely they would leave it on.

Re: the carseat. On a previous GD thread, this infant seat was discussed and it appears that the straps in this picture are in the middle slot. Who/why would they have been moved back down to the infant setting for a much bigger child? Moving those straps can be a HUGE pain in the booty. On a developing, growing child whom is already 2-3 inches taller than the back of the seat, what plausible reason would there be to move the straps to a lower setting??? (I hope this pic attaches correctly)
coop4.jpg

I'm quoting you because when you said that about her mom, it made me remember something she said at Cooper's funeral.

I've bolded that part below. And it makes me wonder if others, in her immediate circle of family and friends, were questioning her lack of emotion as well, and that's why she felt the need to address it in her speech. I don't know, just something that made me think.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/06/30/georgia-toddler-hot-car-cooper-harris-leanna-funeral

She is so klassy. And brokenhearted over the MURDER of her beautiful baby. Oh, wait....no.

At 4:51 p.m. LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper". ... said, "Ross never dropped Cooper off."

That sentence to me is weird. I think something like "Cooper was absent today, what do you mean?" instead of immediately mentioning Ross ... Makes more sense. Especially since Ross wasn't always the one to drop him off. And also... daycares often have more than one teacher per room so the person working the morning drop-off isn't always still there in the afternoon. Just sounds weird that M would immediately say something like "Ross never dropped him off today."

maybe its just me but that doesn't sound odd. esp if the childcare person knew the parents well.

The part where LH drives to the Tree House with the daycare guy? And he's a passenger, so it's not like he is driving her because she is so upset and shouldn't drive ... what is that about? Did he get permission to leave work to accompany a parent somewhere? Was he told to go with her? Did she ask him to go? Why ?

According to the hearing, TJ [Terrel] accompanied her to Treehouse at her request. Not sure why...

Here's the info/link from JerseyGirl:

21:00 - part 2, probable cause hearing:

Leanna was accompanied by a male, TJ from LAA. First name is Terrell.

TJ stated he was at the front desk, Leanna came up there and stated that she couldn't find Cooper and that Ross must have left him in the car, he could be no other place.

TJ said there's a million places he could be, have you tried calling him? She said it's going straight to voice mail.

She said, "Can you come over with me to his work?"

They got in her car and drove over to the Treehouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

Except we don't know who Michelle is... is she Cooper's teacher? Is she admin? We don't know.

At my son's preschool/daycare (my older two attended as well when they were younger from potty-training to pre-K) you have to let yourself in through secured entrance with your personal code, get your child from the classroom, check out on the computer... so the teacher AND admin both know who is/is not in attendance...

IIRC, RH almost always dropped off (further reason to find him guilty, imo) but they took turns picking up... so to me it makes perfect sense that Michelle would address it in that way

Michelle G. has been identified by MSM and at the hearing as Cooper's teacher in the Toddler 5 room.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

This ^ ^ is the interview I can't wait to hear about.

According to the hearing, JT [Terrel] accompanied her to Treehouse at her request. Not sure why...

Maybe she needed a witness to the "discovery" in the Tree House parking lot.. except she didn't realize RH had left to go to the movies and the discovery scene was taking place elsewhere, with different witnesses.

According to the hearing, JT [Terrel] accompanied her to Treehouse at her request. Not sure why...

Maybe she needed a witness to the "discovery" in the Tree House parking lot.. except she didn't realize RH had left to go to the movies and the discovery scene was taking place elsewhere, with different witnesses.

That makes sense

So once the trial date is set I could see the prosecutor calling LH in for a deposition. So that may be why her attorney does not want her to speak to anyone. jmo

The daycare guy could've been the one on the phone for 6 minutes.

Remember, it was mentioned that theirs wasn't an "ordinary marriage."

Also, I wonder if another childcare worker suggested JT be with LH as a just in case... only guessing

Maybe TJ was the "buddy" ... not Cooper.

Really appreciated your comment......it 'could' be

All this time I was ''assuming'' it was in reference to CH

TJ's activities are probably being scrutinized and hopefully will be on the stand too when trial happens.

HLN

10439354_10204229559839214_9105109319246808815_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204229559839214&set=o.194285473950861&type=1

So once the trial date is set I could see the prosecutor calling LH in for a deposition. So that may be why her attorney does not want her to speak to anyone. jmo

LC I think that is a good possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member