LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing. What happened in those 22 months to make the world so broken that her son was better off not being in it.

AND she stated at the funeral what a great dad RH would be to any future children they may have...is the world not broken enough to consider not bringing another child into it, just broken enough not to bring CH back?!?

We know close enough. ;) Here's the timeline again--and remember, the 6-minute call to the daycare was the LAST call made, according to the PCH testimony.

So, if RH pulls in at 4:23-4; gets on the ground at 4:24 (and LE arrive); gets up and walks away...he is on the phone between 4:25 and 4:32. Spice says the 6-min. call (his last call) ended at 4:32. That works about right, as with his other two calls he apparently does not connect or talk to anyone.

Thanks. My point was we don't know at all that the last call ended at 4:32 with him being put in handcuffs at that time. In my opinion, it would have taken longer than that for him to get Cooper out of the car, to kneel down by Cooper then get up, to get on his phone, to alternate between yelling and staring blankly, to pull at the trees, all while making 3 different calls. We don't know all 3 calls were made in succession. He could have waited a few minutes between each. Law enforcement knows the timeline though and we'll find out for sure eventually. I'm interested in Leanna's timeline in relation to RH's at the scene. What was going on at 4:51 at the scene and at the daycare, when she supposedly only got his voicemail.

Repectfully snipping to drive home a blatantly obvious point...

Here's what hits me as the obvious...
3:15 Ross messages Leanna "What time are you picking up my little buddy?"

4:04 Ross and Leanna have a phone conversation for a little over one minute

Stolat:
OK- at this point, if they are talking, it is reasonable to say that at 4:04 Ross and Leanna have at this point every opportunity to discuss Cooper pickup and LH's response to the "picking up my little buddy?" Text

Did they?? If not, WHY NOT ??!

4:16 Ross leaves HD, pulls out in a hurry, never rolls windows down

Stolat: WHY??? Why does he not know that LH doesn't have Cooper if they just SPOKE ON THE PHONE 12 minutes prior??

4:51 Leanna attempts to pick up Cooper at daycare and is notified that he was never dropped off.

Stolat: WHY??! Why does LH go ahead and go to daycare if she just SPOKE to her husband 47 min prior, and after receiving a text from him 96 min prior???

Maybe LH didn't have her phone with her. Maybe she left it somewhere and someone else picked up at 4ish when her phone rang. It happens all the time where I work, coworkers leave their phones behind everywhere, restrooms, other offices, lunchroom, etc...

BBM. Are you referring to the witness who had the medical emergency? If so, did they actually say she was from the daycare? In previous threads there was confusion between MG (the daycare worker, Cooper's teacher) and MS (the witness who was called to testify, but didn't, due to medical emergency). MG was not called to testify, she was only mentioned in Det. Stoddard's testimory. MS was called to testify, but I don't remember her being identified as a daycare worker. Not saying she wasn't, I just don't remember that being said, just trying to verify.

This is all of the information we know of about the day care, Leanna's timeline in relation to RH's at the scene, from Stoddard at the hearing, bits and pieces put together:

Earlier in the day RH receives an email from day care.

3:15 p.m. Ross messages Leanna "What time are you picking up my little buddy?"

4:04 p.m. Ross and Leanna have a phone conversation for a little over one minute.

At 4:51 p.m. LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper". ... said, "Ross never dropped Cooper off." Leanna got really calm and said, "I don't know what to do". They walked back out into the lobby and in front of several witnesses, all of a sudden she states, "Ross must have left him in the car!" TJ [Terrell] was at the front desk and they were like, "What?" Leanna said, "there is no other explanation, Ross must have left him in the car!" They tried to console her and said, "No, there are a thousand reasons, he could have taken him to lunch or something, we don't know yet." Leanna was like, "No!". TJ said, "Have you tried calling him?" She said, "it's going straight to voice mail." Then said, "Can you come over with me to his work?"

They got in her car and drove over to the Treehouse. Once she got there LE told her what happened to CH. She showed no emotion of Cooper's death, but said, "this is my worst nightmare".

While the officers were speaking to her, she either received or made a phone call from her mom, who screamed and cried loudly and asked her why she wasn't crying. Leanna Harris' reply was, "I must be in shock."

She then asked to see her husband.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tes-statements-interviews-testimony-and-video

BBM. Are you referring to the witness who had the medical emergency? If so, did they actually say she was from the daycare? In previous threads there was confusion between MG (the daycare worker, Cooper's teacher) and MS (the witness who was called to testify, but didn't, due to medical emergency). MG was not called to testify, she was only mentioned in Det. Stoddard's testimory. MS was called to testify, but I don't remember her being identified as a daycare worker. Not saying she wasn't, I just don't remember that being said, just trying to verify.

You are right. It was MS who was called (and a poster I don't remember who) said that those are not her initials, so I thought maybe it was MC. But yes now that you mention it the teacher is MG. OOPs my mistake!!

So whoever MS is or MC was a character witness for RH, but could not be there because of a medical emergency. OK. Wonder how she knows RH. JMO

Maybe LH didn't have her phone with her. Maybe she left it somewhere and someone else picked up at 4ish when her phone rang. It happens all the time where I work, coworkers leave their phones behind everywhere, restrooms, other offices, lunchroom, etc...
Except that she was doing Home Health- your phone is your lifeline. In my day- I had a pager to call in to the office when Dr.'s orders were received. She wouldn't usually be in their office. She'd be working on her own.

Thanks. My point was we don't know at all that the last call ended at 4:32 with him being put in handcuffs at that time. In my opinion, it would have taken longer than that for him to get Cooper out of the car, to kneel down by Cooper then get up, to get on his phone, to alternate between yelling and staring blankly, to pull at the trees, all while making 3 different calls. We don't know all 3 calls were made in succession. He could have waited a few minutes between each. Law enforcement knows the timeline though and we'll find out for sure eventually. I'm interested in Leanna's timeline in relation to RH's at the scene. What was going on at 4:51 at the scene and at the daycare, when she supposedly only got his voicemail.

We know the calls were made in succession, as they were described by Stoddard at the hearing as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd call (with person/place called also described). Spice had the info that the last call ended at 4:32 - and presumably that was also the call he was actually talking to someone on (the other two calls didn't get through, according to testimony). So if that call ended at 4:32, and that was the call in which LE overheard him say to someone that his child had died, it's apparent that the altercation must have come right on the heels of that last call--because LE were also telling him to "get off the phone." (There were no calls on record after that 3rd call, the one to daycare.) He then was handcuffed and put in the patrol car, and I doubt was calling anyone after that. So...maybe spice can link us to something that shows that 3rd call, the 6-min. one, ended at 4:32?

Maybe it's over in the timeline thread...I'll go check.

ETA: I believe I read that the firetrucks and ME truck were the last to arrive on the scene, so I'm guessing they were probably securing the scene, taking photographs, talking to witnesses, and/or awaiting the ME at the time LH was trying to call RH.

ETA: Cooper's body was still on the scene at 5:45 PM, so ME truck didn't pull away until after that

So whoever MS is or MC was a character witness for RH, but could not be there because of a medical emergency. OK. Wonder how she knows RH. JMO

I think Melissa S. may have been from the Harris' church. During the hearing they said she had a medical emergency and would be replaced by Penny H. who was from the church. It's just an assumption though, so you know how those can go.

Dear Prudence, I just have to say that I love your user name.

Carry on!

At 4:51 p.m. LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper". ... said, "Ross never dropped Cooper off."

That sentence to me is weird. I think something like "Cooper was absent today, what do you mean?" instead of immediately mentioning Ross ... Makes more sense. Especially since Ross wasn't always the one to drop him off. And also... daycares often have more than one teacher per room so the person working the morning drop-off isn't always still there in the afternoon. Just sounds weird that M would immediately say something like "Ross never dropped him off today."

Here are some other timeline parts (found in this article):

4:58 p.m.
: Cobb County police spokesman Officer Mike Bowman confirms the toddler has been pronounced dead. A crowd has gathered on the sidewalks of the shopping center. Harris, police later confirm, is now in handcuffs and in the back of a patrol car because he refuses to cooperate with officers. The SUV and child’s body are soon part of a crime scene investigation, and Harris is driven away.

5:45 p.m.: Just steps away from the little boy’s body, Sgt. Dana Pierce tells reporters Harris told police he went to work, worked 7 hours, then left work and realized he had forgotten to take the child to daycare. Harris is taken to police headquarters for questioning, Pierce said.

*LE EXECUTE SEARCH WARRANTS ON RH’S HOME DEPOT OFFICE.

10 p.m.
: Harris is arrested and charged with murder. He is booked into the Cobb County jail.

From these, it appears that when LH was trying to call RH, he was probably in the patrol car in handcuffs.

Wow, looking at the timeline....

4:32 minus 6 minutes means the call started at 4:26 ... he pulled in the parking lot somewhere between 4:21 - 4:25....

Had to be closer to 4:21 if he had time to scream, yell, abuse trees, and attempt two other calls before starting the 6 min one at 4:26...

but it also casts more of a shadow on LM's testimony that he "saw" RH administering CPR...
gives more credence to (Anthony ? -- 1st witness) testimony that HE did the CPR while RH was "messing around" ...

**I sure hope someone is laying out the details for LH as plain as day like we are looking at them -- I could almost see her telling herself RH lied about CH's appearance (peaceful) to "protect" her, but everything else just adds up to a steaming pile... imo...

btw, I fell off the fence with LH already, but still hoping SOMEONE is sticking things like this in her face

The call was connected to Toddler Rm 5. We can probably assume it wasn't a toddler who answered it. It had to be the adult or one of the adults who were in the room. My likely guess would be the teacher. Or an assistant if she had one. It'll come out at trial.

BBM

LOL... as if this case needs THAT kind of a twist!

The part where LH drives to the Tree House with the daycare guy? And he's a passenger, so it's not like he is driving her because she is so upset and shouldn't drive ... what is that about? Did he get permission to leave work to accompany a parent somewhere? Was he told to go with her? Did she ask him to go? Why ?

At 4:51 p.m. LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper". ... said, "Ross never dropped Cooper off."

That sentence to me is weird. I think something like "Cooper was absent today, what do you mean?" instead of immediately mentioning Ross ... Makes more sense. Especially since Ross wasn't always the one to drop him off. And also... daycares often have more than one teacher per room so the person working the morning drop-off isn't always still there in the afternoon. Just sounds weird that M would immediately say something like "Ross never dropped him off today."

Except we don't know who Michelle is... is she Cooper's teacher? Is she admin? We don't know.

At my son's preschool/daycare (my older two attended as well when they were younger from potty-training to pre-K) you have to let yourself in through secured entrance with your personal code, get your child from the classroom, check out on the computer... so the teacher AND admin both know who is/is not in attendance...

IIRC, RH almost always dropped off (further reason to find him guilty, imo) but they took turns picking up... so to me it makes perfect sense that Michelle would address it in that way

Wow, looking at the timeline....

4:32 minus 6 minutes means the call started at 4:26 ... he pulled in the parking lot somewhere between 4:21 - 4:25....

Had to be closer to 4:21 if he had time to scream, yell, abuse trees, and attempt two other calls before starting the 6 min one at 4:26...

but it also casts more of a shadow on LM's testimony that he "saw" RH administering CPR...
gives more credence to (Anthony ? -- 1st witness) testimony that HE did the CPR while RH was "messing around" ...

**I sure hope someone is laying out the details for LH as plain as day like we are looking at them -- I could almost see her telling herself RH lied about CH's appearance (peaceful) to "protect" her, but everything else just adds up to a steaming pile... imo...

btw, I fell off the fence with LH already, but still hoping SOMEONE is sticking things like this in her face

Yeah, I don't give much credence to LM's memory of events at all. He also said he think it took about 20 minutes for LE to arrive, when we know for a fact the first officers were on the scene at 4:24, just minutes after RH.

I'm still on the fence with LH, but wouldn't be surprised if she was complicit. I do think law enforcement found her behavior suspicious. Why else would the prosecution have the detective tell about her statements and actions at RH's probable cause hearing? They had enough to prove cause for his charges without it. Was it a tactic to get one of the Harris' to fold on the other?

I don't believe it for a minute. No way were the police like " Let me just turn off this real time evidence machine."

I could be wrong of course, but that is just my :moo:

How do I send calls directly to voicemail on my iPhone?

There's a number of ways to send calls to voicemail. You can quickly shut your phone to silent mode by flipping the switch on the side of the phone, which will then send all calls to voicemail. Or when a call comes in, you can double-tap the power button and it silences the ringer, sending that call to voicemail.

In the latest iPhones and firmware there is a do not Disturb function. While this is on call should go directly to voicemail.However you can set it up to let people you designate as VIP in your contacts so if they call it will
Ring if you select that feature in settings.

Yes u can do it now.The new smart voice maill app available on playstore.i have used it..it's simply awesome.try it and don't worry about ur friends and buisness clients

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smart-voicemail/id657023678

http://www.itworld.com/answers/topi...-do-i-send-calls-directly-voicemail-my-iphone

eta: I am sure Linda7NJ and other prolific iphone users can answer this question with expertise...

Honestly, She looks altered to me. And not happy at all. She does not look like she is enjoying this. She almost looks broken.

With the gum chomping (dear God, how obnoxious and disrespectful of the gravity of her child's murder), it's hard to see "broken".

Um.....Ross Harris read up on the car seat and the correct usage of it. He told LE that himself when explaining that he "strapped Cooper in real tight."

We all know why he did that.

That has bothered me, IMO, it was taunting. Considering his activities post "strapping Cooper in real tight" one could almost take that as stimulating for LH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8