LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she quit her job as it was impossible to work under the scrutiny per her attorney.

Did she officially quit? Or did he just say it was difficult for her to work at the moment because of all the media attention?

so is the dog the SR Harris family dog or the Ross Harris family dog? hmm, not that it matters much but I am surprised if the Ross Harris family unit had a dog that there are no cute pics of Cooper and said dog on social media or released to press so far.

Speaking of pics, I've noticed a LACK of photos of Cooper everywhere on social media and more of ROSS. :shakingmyhead: By social media, I mean where one would EXPECT to find photos of Cooper and not just ones we've already seen in the press. People need to get their priorities straight. Sick.

true, could be on a leave of absence

"Reporters have delved into Leanna's upbringing, her employment, quizzed people for information about her marriage, and her sex life. The constant attention has prevented her from returning to work," Zimmerman wrote.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death-mother/

However, I haven't read anything in MSM that has reported much about her, her upbringing, when she met RH ,how long they dated or anything about her likes, dislikes, hobbies... nothing. Did I miss it?

However, I haven't read anything in MSM that has reported much about her, her upbringing, when she met RH ,how long they dated or anything about her likes, dislikes, hobbies... nothing. Did I miss it?

Oh I remember reading somewhere via a friend of Ross' that when he met Leanna he claimed that's the girl I'm going to marry. Call me progressive, but I believe women pick their mates. Ross is not progressive IMO.

Speaking of pics, I've noticed a LACK of photos of Cooper everywhere on social media and more of ROSS. :shakingmyhead: By social media, I mean where one would EXPECT to find photos of Cooper and not just ones we've already seen in the press. People need to get their priorities straight. Sick.

It could be they limited their photos of Cooper on social media for his protection. I have several friends who post very few pictures of their children on Facebook and the like. A friend of mine with triplets had photos stolen of her babies right off her page. I locked my account down after that happened. You can't see most of my kids' pictures either unless you're my Facebook friend. My page does not have much fodder for the press should they ever (God forbid) find a reason to come calling.

JRH seems like the type who would share lots of pictures of his kid if only for the positive attention he (JRH) would get for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not post identifiable photos of my child on social media. I'm a private person and if I want someone to have a photo, I'll send one.

We don't do social media, at all, under real names because my son did have an adult woman stalker. law enforcement pretty much shrugged it off and said there was nothing they could do until she was standing in my driveway holding a machete.

Oh I thought he met the guy that introduced them in a.youth group. I thoughr he met Leanna when he was around 24-25

Oh I thought he met the guy that introduced them in a.youth group. I thoughr he met Leanna when he was around 24-25
Thanks gngr~snap. You're correct. I looked it up and it was Ross' friend Ben M. who he met at youth group, not Leanna. I deleted my previous post.

Has BMc posted any recent pictures of Cooper's grave?

I should probably just join twitter, but I don't know anything about it.

That, and I HATE, DESPISE, ABHOR hashtags.

Thanks gngr~snap. You're correct. I looked it up and it was Ross' friend Ben M. who he met at youth group, not Leanna. I deleted my previous post.
I have a feeling it was a very short time from meeting to marriage. I could be wrong. I didn't think they had known each other for years, but ya never know.
I imagine most girls figured him out pretty quickly.

True. She is almost vapor.

Really we are left to our own impressions of her behavior, i.e. gum chomping, flat affect.

P

I have to wonder if LH hiring her own attorney came before or after this move because quiet frankly I cannot imagine her attorney ever advising she go along with the finance turnover (unless as stated above there is reason to believe that she too will soon be unable to access them anyway)

Boy I wish we knew the sequence of events. Could go far i giving us an idea of her current state of mind in regards to her marriage and her husband.

I got the feeling from the article that the brother came to Marietta immediately after the arrest, possibly the next day. In part of the article he's defending RH giving him life insurance information while he visits him at jail, "for the funeral expenses" - so it would be my guess that the banking changeover may have happened right around then as well. RH may have 1) convinced LH it was best so that she didn't have to be bothered with money matters during her grieving, or 2) made the transfer because he knew LH was also involved (so that the money would not get tied up if they both ended up in jail).

LH didn't get her atty until after the funeral, as I recall.

Has BMc posted any recent pictures of Cooper's grave?

I should probably just join twitter, but I don't know anything about it.

That, and I HATE, DESPISE, ABHOR hashtags.

I hear ya. I have a Twitter acct I have never used. The hashtag thing annoys me, because any "smart" engine would be able to sort keywords without hashtags. It is annoying, also, when people use "hashtag" in conversational language.

I think I am going to revive "pound sign" and make it the new YOLO.

I got the feeling from the article that the brother came to Marietta immediately after the arrest, probably the next day. In part of the article he's defending RH giving him life insurance information while he visits him at jail, "for the funeral expenses" - so it would be my guess that the banking changeover may have happened right around then as well. RH may have 1) convinced LH it was best so that she didn't have to be bothered with money matters during her grieving, or 2) may have done it if he knew LH was also involved, so that they money would not get tied up if they both ended up in jail.

LH didn't get her atty until after the funeral, as I recall.
Signing his account over immediately like that. How does that affect future warrants and such? I think there was more to it. Perhaps something a veteran police officer would know???
Something feels underhanded about the whole thing.

I do not post identifiable photos of my child on social media. I'm a private person and if I want someone to have a photo, I'll send one.

We don't do social media, at all, under real names because my son did have an adult woman stalker. law enforcement pretty much shrugged it off and said there was nothing they could do until she was standing in my driveway holding a machete.

I use an alias on facebook (though my friends know who I am) for similar reasons. The only reason I use fbk is for family news (far-flung) and to keep up with friends across the country. Enjoy seeing pictures and hearing their news 4-5x a month.

Much more than that can start to get mind-numbing...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member