LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of pics, I've noticed a LACK of photos of Cooper everywhere on social media and more of ROSS. :shakingmyhead: By social media, I mean where one would EXPECT to find photos of Cooper and not just ones we've already seen in the press. People need to get their priorities straight. Sick.

Who in their right mind puts photos of their kids on the internet?????

Signing his account over immediately like that. How does that affect future warrants and such? I think there was more to it. Perhaps something a veteran police officer would know???
Something feels underhanded about the whole thing.

Yes! Very underhanded ... I think we will hear more about this.
Why the heck did JH transfer the money responsibility to his bro?
I've never heard of such a thing when the wife is still a wife ie no divorce in the future.
This bugs me to no end.

[modsnip]

Facebook makes it hard for privacy now, though. Your account itself is no longer private (they used to have an "unsearchable on Google" option). Now, if you want posts or pictures private, you have to try to remember to take the steps to make each one private as you post it. A lot of people can't be bothered.

I know how to make post and pics on FB without putting myself in danger.

Is Georgia a community property state?

IMHO, no.

http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/List_Community_Property_States shows few are strict community property states.

A little different here than pure community property state...is an equitable distribution method state if you want to google. Here is one site. http://www.divorcenet.com/states/georgia/ga_property

"The state of Georgia recognizes that both spouses have an equitable interest in all marital property acquired during the course of the marriage. Unlike states with community property laws, however, this equitable distribution method of dealing with property in divorce does necessarily result in an equal division of property between spouses.....e.g. Separate property includes any asset acquired before the marriage, or acquired by either spouse during the marriage via third-party inheritance or gift"

Who in their right mind puts photos of their kids on the internet?????

To their credit, Facebook has tightened up a lot about kid photos. Remember the recent hullabaloo about the photographer who posted a photo of her daughter on the public Coppertone page? (She was trying to recreate the original ad pose, which revealed the backside tan line of her 4-5 yr old daughter.) Facebook removed the photo, and the highly offended mom took it to the media, thus achieving the *ahem* national exposure she wanted for her tot. SMH

OK, enough ADD behavior. I'm #backontopic, now.

(Sorry, EvilSoup and lovejac...couldn't resist.)

To their credit, Facebook has tightened up a lot about kid photos. Remember the recent hullabaloo about the photographer who posted a photo of her daughter on the public Coppertone page? (She was trying to recreate the original ad pose, which revealed the backside tan line of her 4-5 yr old daughter.) Facebook removed the photo, and the highly offended mom took it to the media, thus achieving the *ahem* national exposure she wanted for her tot. SMH

OK, enough ADD behavior. I'm #backontopic, now.

(Sorry, EvilSoup and lovejac...couldn't resist.)

Oh hella no! Ima have to hashtag YOU! :hand::notgood:

What would happen if LeAnna stopped depositing her income into the joint account? If she opened an account in her name, would bil still control it?

I am assuming :moo: that he has written out a financial power of attorney for his brother. So his brother can "stand in his shoes" for signing of any financial documents. Just a prudent thing minimally for someone who is incarcerated :moo:

I have to wonder if LH hiring her own attorney came before or after this move because quiet frankly I cannot imagine her attorney ever advising she go along with the finance turnover (unless as stated above there is reason to believe that she too will soon be unable to access them anyway)

Boy I wish we knew the sequence of events. Could go far i giving us an idea of her current state of mind in regards to her marriage and her husband.

I'm confused. What does him having given of power of financial atty document relate to her giving her approval? Anyone can do such to represent their signature financially in Georgia without anyone else approval :moo:

I'm not catching why she would have to approve of such? What am I missing? I'll keep reading thread as a little behind.

:seeya: tlcya :blowkiss:

I'm confused. What does him having given of power of financial atty document relate to her giving her approval? Anyone can do such to represent their signature financially in Georgia without anyone else approval :moo:

I'm not catching why she would have to approve of such? What am I missing? I'll keep reading thread as a little behind.

:seeya: tlcya :blowkiss:

How would you feel if your hubby gave a brother power of attorney?

I am assuming :moo: that he has written out a financial power of attorney for his brother. So his brother can "stand in his shoes" for signing of any financial documents. Just a prudent thing minimally for someone who is incarcerated :moo:

It is only prudent if the defendant expects his spouse to be arrested and/or anticipates she will file for divorce from him or maybe both. If I was a totally innocent spouse who truly believed my beloved husband is innocent, I certainly wouldn't appreciate his brother having any control over my assets or my debts. So, a big thanks to Bro for letting the world know she is either one or the other or both. I wonder if she even knew about the cruise.

JMO

No one I know puts photos of their kids or grandkids on FB anymore. No one.
Good lord they do here and on Instagram!
I don't know, even ladies my age posting pics of their grand babies... It's crazy. I don't have grandkids, I'm pretty sure I won't post pics. I'll send them to people that ask I guess.

Do they even post announcements?
I don't know what is "correct" anymore

All posts are MOO.

I hear ya. I have a Twitter acct I have never used. The hashtag thing annoys me, because any "smart" engine would be able to sort keywords without hashtags. It is annoying, also, when people use "hashtag" in conversational language.

I think I am going to revive "pound sign" and make it the new YOLO.

I still use "pound sign" and have no clue what YOLO means. lol.

Good lord they do here and on Instagram!
I don't know, even ladies my age posting pics of their grand babies... It's crazy. I don't have grandkids, I'm pretty sure I won't post pics. I'll send them to people that ask I guess.

Do they even post announcements?
I don't know what is "correct" anymore

All posts are MOO.

There is little danger if you follow the privacy controls and take care about how much personal information you reveal. The other day our oldest son posted a pix of his brother with one of my baby twin granddaughters and she was grinning ear to ear and it looked like he was attempting to explain an algebra equation to her. He then posted that pix alongside one he had of the baby's mother at that age next to her brother who was trying to read her a book and she was laughing. The brother in the first photo is now a 33-year-old professional and in the other, he is 4-yrs-old and wearing Batman pajamas. The baby girls look nearly identical. Friends and family viewed those photos and loved them, especially my husband and me. There is a responsible use of social media just as there is everything else. What I love about facebook is that these photos can get posted and seen almost immediately by friends and family scattered all over the world.

I'm not sure what it has to do with this case. I've not seen anything that either Ross or Leanna or any family member inappropriately posted photos of Cooper...he was such a beautiful child and I'm sure his grandparents loved him dearly.

JMO

There is little danger if you follow the privacy controls and take care about how much personal information you reveal. The other day our oldest son posted a pix of his brother with one of my baby twin granddaughters and she was grinning ear to ear and it looked like he was attempting to explain an algebra equation to her. He then posted that pix alongside one he had of the baby's mother at that age next to her brother who was trying to read her a book and she was laughing. The brother in the first photo is now a 33-year-old professional and in the other, he is 4-yrs-old and wearing Batman pajamas. The baby girls look nearly identical. Friends and family viewed those photos and loved them, especially my husband and me. There is a responsible use of social media just as there is everything else. What I love about facebook is that these photos can get posted and seen almost immediately by friends and family scattered all over the world.

I'm not sure what it has to do with this case. I've not seen anything that either Ross or Leanna or any family member inappropriately posted photos of Cooper...he was such a beautiful child and I'm sure his grandparents loved him dearly.

JMO

A simple thank you isn't enough. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members