LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LH was worried about car deaths because RH had left Cooper in the car in the past, then LH had a duty to protect Cooper to ensure it never happened again. She should have taken over the transport of Cooper. If LH had any knowledge that RH had done it before or in any way had neglected or abused Cooper, I think the prosecutor will have her indicted.

JMO

She didn't just need herself to be seen to support Ross. There were a lot of people at the PCH wearing red (including LH in her bright red dress), and it was no coincidence. Did they all agree to do this for Cooper or as a show of support for Ross?

See first picture at http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/marietta/2014/07/07/5-questions-leanna-harris/12291673/

It depends on what one considers to be "a lot of people". LH def wore a bright red dress. However, her own mom chose a hot pink colored blouse.

The search warrants were released a few days prior to the PCH, so support was already beginning to dwindle in numbers. Do recall the one witness who "was unable to testify". She (AS) probably caught wind of what was being revealed inside the courtroom and excused herself with haste. If she appeared at the courthouse at all, I would be surprised, but [modsnip] was counting on her personal integrity [to boost his own] and her unflinching support from the witness stand.

Did RH and/or LH ever search with their eyes for each other in the courtroom or did they act anonymous toward one another? I can't imagine RH not looking for his wife when he was denied the bond. Did RH ever turn to face the crowded courtroom during the PCH? Or no?

moo & atj

If LH was worried about car deaths because RH had left Cooper in the car in the past, then LH had a duty to protect Cooper to ensure it never happened again. She should have taken over the transport of Cooper. If LH had any knowledge that RH had done it before or in any way had neglected or abused Cooper, I think the prosecutor will have her indicted.

JMO

I agree if LE comes up with any evidence that RH had neglected Cooper in the past and LH knew about it and did nothing to protect her son, they could charge her. But I do not think they will come up with anything that proves LH knew Cooper would be in harm's way if left alone with his dad.

If there was a previous incident of RH leaving the child in the car they may have breathed a collective sigh of relief that he came through it unharmed. They may have even looked up hot car deaths to see how hot it would have to be in the car and how long it would take in various weather conditions to get that hot inside the car. Their looking up hot car deaths prior to that day might suggest to some that either or both were planning to harm Cooper, but based on what we know so far, I just don't see it. And Leanna not being more cautious after an incident (if there was one) could be because she believed RH had learned a lesson and would be especially vigilant from then on. Misplaced adoration of her husband is what led LH to be lax in protecting her son, not lack of interest in his welfare.

Both parents failed Cooper. Dad caused his death due to neglect that may be criminal in nature. Mom had her head in the sand, IMO, and only saw the danger in hindsight.

My only issue with LH at this point is her continued misplaced adoration.

Oh well. No problem. They can have more kids. Who cares. Not them

She already admitted she wouldn't want him back.

I agree if LE comes up with any evidence that RH had neglected Cooper in the past and LH knew about it and did nothing to protect her son, they could charge her. But I do not think they will come up with anything that proves LH knew Cooper would be in harm's way if left alone with his dad.

If there was a previous incident of RH leaving the child in the car they may have breathed a collective sigh of relief that he came through it unharmed. They may have even looked up hot car deaths to see how hot it would have to be in the car and how long it would take in various weather conditions to get that hot inside the car. Their looking up hot car deaths prior to that day might suggest to some that either or both were planning to harm Cooper, but based on what we know so far, I just don't see it. And Leanna not being more cautious after an incident (if there was one) could be because she believed RH had learned a lesson and would be especially vigilant from then on. Misplaced adoration of her husband is what led LH to be lax in protecting her son, not lack of interest in his welfare.

Both parents failed Cooper. Dad caused his death due to neglect that may be criminal in nature. Mom had her head in the sand, IMO, and only saw the danger in hindsight.

My only issue with LH at this point is her continued misplaced adoration.

BBM. Parents have a legal duty to protect their child. It is not an acceptable excuse for her to say she assumed her husband had learned his lesson or had become more vigilant. Obviously, that didn't happen. To me it is no different than a parent discovering their spouse had been driving while intoxicated and the child was in the car. The only way to ensure it doesn't happen again is to take control of the transport of the child.

I think she's going to be indicted.

JMO

LH's blunted affect May have nothing to do with a Spectrum Disorder & everything to do with years of living with a Narcissistic Psycopathic man-boy. She would have to either leave him or live in "denial" which eventually blunts emotions.
Being away from him, seeking legal counsel, hearing evidence of all sorts against RH, plus mental health counseling **may** be enough to bring her sanity back. If she is innocent, LH needs a lot of support or she may have a nervous breakdown......or worse.
RH's past----going back to his youth & his deviance hasn't yet been revealed but if he is guilty (which I believe he is) there will be a long history of sexual oddities, animal torture, fires, financial thievery, bizarre reactions to women, & accounts from people that tell tales of an opposite RH than what he presents. Secrets, lots of secrets.....& LH is aware of a few of them.

All moo

BBM. Parents have a legal duty to protect their child. It is not an acceptable excuse for her to say she assumed her husband had learned his lesson or had become more vigilant. Obviously, that didn't happen. To me it is no different than a parent discovering their spouse had been driving while intoxicated and the child was in the car. The only way to ensure it doesn't happen again is to take control of the transport of the child.

I think she's going to be indicted.

JMO

I absolutely agree it is not an acceptable excuse but I do believe it is what happened. I am looking for why LH has acted the way she has and I come up with her assuming things that she probably shouldn't have assumed. I am not in any way condoning any of her actions or lack of action. I just don't see LH as criminally negligent at this point. Now, if evidence to the contrary comes out, I will change my position accordingly.

LH's blunted affect May have nothing to do with a Spectrum Disorder & everything to do with years of living with a Narcissistic Psycopathic man-boy. She would have to either leave him or live in "denial" which eventually blunts emotions.
Being away from him, seeking legal counsel, hearing evidence of all sorts against RH, plus mental health counseling **may** be enough to bring her sanity back. If she is innocent, LH needs a lot of support or she may have a nervous breakdown......or worse.
RH's past----going back to his youth & his deviance hasn't yet been revealed but if he is guilty (which I believe he is) there will be a long history of sexual oddities, animal torture, fires, financial thievery, bizarre reactions to women, & accounts from people that tell tales of an opposite RH than what he presents. Secrets, lots of secrets.....& LH is aware of a few of them.

All moo
Also the fact that no one has really come forward to speak up for her. Not that they need to yet.
The one guy from her high school. He knew her 2 years.
Said she was DEEPLY RELIGIOUS, so did Ben M. I believe he had known her longer. The brother in law has backed her a little, AND of course the Church lady. A few neighbors... his friends that live here.
Actually it looks like I chose to ignore how many people have said "they" were a nice loving couple. "They" were a perfect match. He went sour and I dismissed everything people said about her as well.
Have you noticed in the pictures of LH that she is holding her mom's hand? Walking down the street, in court... When she was at the jail her mom was driving and LH got in the middle of the back seat and put her seatbelt on.
Isn't that a little weird for a 30 yr old woman? Like her mother treats her like she is 5.
Don't even tell me LH needed a hand to hold because of the stress of court, or needed someone to hold on to.
If she is a heartless cold unfeeling mother she doesn't need her hand held.
No there is some weirdness in her past I am afraid.

I also think that good old RH succeeded at secluding her by running everyone off and LH didn't have friends here. His friends were her friends, he probably good them tall tales about her. While they think she seems nice, RH and his desire to hang onto his other life keep LH behind the BS wall.
I am glad she wa s able to speak with police. I am also surprised of this was planned by both of them why she told police they had $ problems and intimacy problems.

I think she was in a VERY submissive role. While at the same time he wanted her to mother him and take care of them financially. That tends to mess things up in the bedroom.
Her money was theirs and his money was his.
Than the vibe I am getting.

All posts are MOO

Gngrsnap, Taste of Honey, I am not gonna ask how you know...please don't ask me, either!

RUMOR ONLY - I read elsewhere that someone who lives in the area had driven near Cooper's grave after dark and saw a person lying on top of his grave. It was too dark to know who it was, but of course speculation is LH or one of the grandmothers. I'd like to think it was LH because it would be an outward sign of grief, but who knows? It could be completely made up.

I know of this convo that you're speaking about and I give very little credence to the person that said those things. Too many inconsistencies and has the propensity to sensationalize if given the opportunity. Shame someone would do this at the expense of a case where a child has died, but I suppose there's one in every barrel.

Is it even open after dark? My mom's has a gate that they lock at night, so you can't drive in and it's pretty big. It's near Grant Park in Atlanta, not in a great part of town, but it's the family plot and no way I'm going at night! Acck!!

All posts are MOO

LH hasn't been charged with a crime and I think that has some baring on no one speaking about her character, personality, etc.
I also think she moved out of the condo hoping to keep away from the news media.

Is it even open after dark? My mom's has a gate that they lock at night, so you can't drive in and it's pretty big. It's near Grant Park in Atlanta, not in a great part of town, but it's the family plot and no way I'm going at night! Acck!!

All posts are MOO

No cemeteries in my quad city area are locked at night.

If RH is the narcissist sociopath some of us suspect, he has not let LH have any personal friends. After eight years of marriage, he has run them off long ago.

He does not want her to be close to anyone - he is her everything in his mind! And, by having even one close girlfriend, LH might begin to question or compare in her mind how different her marriage is. JMO

If RH is the narcissist sociopath some of us suspect, he has not let LH have any personal friends. After eight years of marriage, he has run them off long ago.

He does not want her to be close to anyone - he is her everything in his mind! And, by having even one close girlfriend, LH might begin to question or compare in her mind how different her marriage is. JMO
I'm not sure she would question, but if she had friend around you can bet they'd be cluing her in about a few things. Giving ole RH a
piece of their mind too.

All posts are MOO

Hmmm. I missed this. Is that a baby foot?
etady9ag.jpg

y8asyse7.jpg

http://www.veooz.com/news/JHKeHp9.html

All posts are MOO

I found this and it looks similar enough,

il_570xN.488669053_cga9.jpg

Baby Footprint Necklace, Your Child's Actual Footprint, Baby Footprint Jewelry, Fine Silver Footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100