LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
curisoser
Even at the PCH, I could see her wanting to hold it together, not to break down in public. Maybe her anger is even taking over at that point, hearing about the sexting (which she probably knew a little about, but certainly didn't want broadcasted for the whole world to know). Leanna at is probably feeling pretty embarrassed and stupid, and realizing that whatever shred of her former life she was trying to hold onto is gone. Whether or not Ross is guilty or found guilty, their marriage is over. I can see her feeling empty, hollow, void and emotionless.

snipped for space
Funny thing how we see things differently.

LH didn't look like she was holding it together in court. imo
She looked bored, chopping her gum, like she was waiting in line
at the DMV. Emotionless

curisoser

snipped for space

at the DMV. Emotionless

BBM: You are so right, a bit OT - but a reply to the post.
My sister was in the delivery room and our mom, me and her mother-in-law were in the waiting room.
We all saw the doctor walk past, he says hello and strolls on by. Few moments later the nurse comes in and asks did we see the doctor she's looking for him.
Long story short, the nurse's description of him, and the three of ours were all different. 4 people total, and 4 different descriptions.
I think the only thing we got in common was the blue paper gown over his clothes.

BBM: You are so right, a bit OT - but a reply to the post.
My sister was in the delivery room and our mom, me and her mother-in-law were in the waiting room.
We all saw the doctor walk past, he says hello and strolls on by. Few moments later the nurse comes in and asks did we see the doctor she's looking for him.
Long story short, the nurse's description of him, and the three of ours were all different. 4 people total, and 4 different descriptions.
I think the only thing we got in common was the blue paper gown over his clothes.
Perfect example.

Yes, this and her statement, "Ross is a good leader for our family" and was a great dad and will be a great dad for kids they have in the future, etc.

That bothers me. A lot. Her standing by her man initially is one thing; doing it in the manner that she did and continues to do, however, is just plain scary. She lost her baby through action/inaction of her husband and not only does she appear to not grieve the loss of the child, she sticks up for the person who neglected the boy to death. Cooper died an ugly painful death and that fact does not even faze this mother. What?

My biggest fear in this case is that it will go the way the vast majority of the other "I forgot" cases have gone: He will get away with this. He could get a plea deal and get a mere slap on the wrist. Or he could be acquitted. It could happen. We all know too well that it could happen. I fear this "great dad" will walk free, and then he and his unfazed wife will have another child--a child that he will routinely strap into a car seat. And she will allow him to do so because he is the leader of the family, and a great dad, and yada yada yada...

She comes across to me as someone who is supporting the defendant because she thinks doing so doesn't implicate herself. In fact, she is accomplishing the opposite of what she is trying to achieve because her child is his victim.

JMO

I've been reluctant to make this post, but the more I think about it the more I wonder if Leanna might be on the autism spectrum if only slightly. There are some very subtle signs. I am not verified so please take this as my opinion only.

Except look at pics where she is smiling...it looks like a normal, involved smile (before all this happened, when the three of them posed for pics together). There's no...lack of affect there.

curisoser

snipped for space

at the DMV. Emotionless

And those sighs she heaved...she tried to do it slowly, so no one would notice.

Yes, this and her statement, "Ross is a good leader for our family" and was a great dad and will be a great dad for kids they have in the future, etc.
That bothers me. A lot. Her standing by her man initially is one thing; doing it in the manner that she did and continues to do, however, is just plain scary. She lost her baby through action/inaction of her husband and not only does she appear to not grieve the loss of the child, she sticks up for the person who neglected the boy to death. Cooper died an ugly painful death and that fact does not even faze this mother. What?

My biggest fear in this case is that it will go the way the vast majority of the other "I forgot" cases have gone: He will get away with this. He could get a plea deal and get a mere slap on the wrist. Or he could be acquitted. It could happen. We all know too well that it could happen. I fear this "great dad" will walk free, and then he and his unfazed wife will have another child--a child that he will routinely strap into a car seat. And she will allow him to do so because he is the leader of the family, and a great dad, and yada yada yada...

BBM: It is absolutely inappropriate and bizarre for her to be talking about the possibility of future children while at the funeral of her only child, CH.
I would not bring myself to do that, EVER!
Very, very bad taste, very bizarre, very scary.

It almost makes it sound like children are disposable. If you don't like this one kid, get rid of it. Have another. No biggie.

Totally weird.

In her life with RH, I think LH has had to go through a lot of brain washing, mental hurdles, emotional denials, concessions, dissociation, misogony, and various other forms of emotional abuse by RH to ever utter the words that I have boldened above.

Right about now would be a good time for LH to come out of the fog.Wake up, LH. Time to wake up.

RBBM
Agree. It was as if she was prepared to hear it all, because she already knew it all. So, her attitude was "I'll just sit there and tolerate their spiel."JMO

LH was determined to "sit there and tolerate their spiel".... Why would she put herself through that unpleasant and stressful experience, of being judged by the world, if she already knew the nasty facts that would be revealed in the PCH? If LH wanted to learn of the prosecutors' evidence she could have viewed the PCH online, in private, as we did. Instead, LH needed to be visibly seen as displaying support for JRH, imho.

LH was putting on a show at sweet Cooper's funeral services, if she was involved in the dastardly plot; which, in turn, means that LH was putting on a show of support at the PCH because it is important that Ross be found not guilty because that would release her from responsibility of any possible charges in the horrific death of 22mo Cooper. Of course, LH did all she could during those two opportunities to publically display support for that thing she is married to no matter what reason she offers but especially if she is guilty of involvement.

Maybe she sat there stoically because she was aware sexting, etc. would be revealed [did ya say too much?]. However, LH needed the world to believe she was standing by her [innocent] husband who was a fine, wonderful, funny, tender, loving daddy and not the hideous monster his personal history portrays him to be. If Ross is innocent of preplanning, then that eliminates her as a possible POI.

moo and all that jazz

Renal Dietitians work at the center.
It does not look like they visit
patients in the home.

Davita Healthcare

Job Description :
Part time Renal Dietitian
works at the center.
No mention of driver's license, transportation or
car insurance.

http://careers.davita.com/search/173433/30286/registered-dietitian-part-time

Job Description:
RN Home Hemodialysis
Lists Driver's License, vehicle
and car.
http://careers.davita.com/search/17...is-registered-nurse-rn-willing-train-macon-ga

DaVita Kennestone at Home
200 N Cobb Pkwy
Marietta GA 30062

Harris home to work

2abyqy2a.jpg

LH work to daycare

nuby4uru.jpg

2455 Paces Ferry Rd. SE
Atlanta GA 30339
So getting off work @ 4:30pm would put her at daycare @ 4:51pm.

All posts are MOO

BBM: It is absolutely inappropriate and bizarre for her to be talking about the possibility of future children while at the funeral of her only child, CH.
I would not bring myself to do that, EVER!
Very, very bad taste, very bizarre, very scary.

It almost makes it sound like children are disposable. If you don't like this one kid, get rid of it. Have another. No biggie.

Totally weird.

In her life with RH, I think LH has had to go through a lot of brain washing, mental hurdles, emotional denials, concessions, dissociation, misogony, and various other forms of emotional abuse by RH to ever utter the words that I have boldened above.

Right about now would be a good time for LH to come out of the fog.Wake up, LH. Time to wake up.

Let us not forget she wouldn't bring her child back if she could. Because of the evil in this world. But of course, it wouldn't be evil anymore if they had some more babies.

What the serious F?

I've been reluctant to make this post, but the more I think about it the more I wonder if Leanna might be on the autism spectrum if only slightly. There are some very subtle signs. I am not verified so please take this as my opinion only.

An interesting thought, fruity.

I see her as severely blunted, with a flat affect. That could be organic, from the overwhelming stress of the circumstances, or from a personality disorder. Or from medications for depression and anxiety.

None of her family or friends or co-workers have come to her defense publicly for the odd behaviors and comments, even as she has been excoriated in the media. And I find that highly unusual-- whatever the reason for her blunted emotional state and flat affect. Why is no one sticking up for this woman, except for the comments by the BIL of RH, and probably her attorney?? No one has ANYTHING to say about her, good, bad, or otherwise. That seems troubling, IMO.

More people have said nice things publicly about RH than LH--which is just VERY strange, IMO.

RBBM

LH was determined to "sit there and tolerate their spiel".... Why would she put herself through that unpleasant and stressful experience, of being judged by the world, if she already knew the nasty facts that would be revealed in the PCH? If LH wanted to learn of the prosecutors' evidence she could have viewed the PCH online, in private, as we did. Instead, LH needed to be visibly seen as displaying support for JRH, imho.

LH was putting on a show at sweet Cooper's funeral services, if she was involved in the dastardly plot; which, in turn, means that LH was putting on a show of support at the PCH because it is important that Ross be found not guilty because that would release her from responsibility of any possible charges in the horrific death of 22mo Cooper. Of course, LH did all she could during those two opportunities to publically display support for that thing she is married to no matter what reason she offers but especially if she is guilty of involvement.

Maybe she sat there stoically because she was aware sexting, etc. would be revealed [did ya say too much?]. However, LH needed the world to believe she was standing by her [innocent] husband who was a fine, wonderful, funny, tender, loving daddy and not the hideous monster his personal history portrays him to be. If Ross is innocent of preplanning, then that eliminates her as a possible POI.

moo and all that jazz

She didn't just need herself to be seen to support Ross. There were a lot of people at the PCH wearing red (including LH in her bright red dress), and it was no coincidence. Did they all agree to do this for Cooper or as a show of support for Ross?

See first picture at http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/marietta/2014/07/07/5-questions-leanna-harris/12291673/

An interesting thought, fruity.

I see her as severely blunted, with a flat affect. That could be organic, from the overwhelming stress of the circumstances, or from a personality disorder. Or from medications for depression and anxiety.

None of her family or friends or co-workers have come to her defense publicly for the odd behaviors and comments, even as she has been excoriated in the media. And I find that highly unusual-- whatever the reason for her blunted emotional state and flat affect. Why is no one sticking up for this woman, except for the comments by the BIL of RH, and probably her attorney?? No one has ANYTHING to say about her, good, bad, or otherwise. That seems troubling, IMO.

More people have said nice things publicly about RH than LH--which is just VERY strange, IMO.

BBM- Those nice things haven't helped RH a bit. I'm assuming it would be the same if people publicly spoke out about LH. I can think of several reasons why they are not speaking out. Why give the public more to talk about. Why put yourself out there only to have every word you say scrutinized and misconstrued.

Leanna has not been charged. She doesn't owe the public anything. imo

This is a good description of what I see in LeAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney;10789986

Right about now would be a good time for LH to

come out of the fog. Wake up, LH. Time to wake up.

***Yes, I see all of this in her as well....IMHO, JMO, MOO***

LEO may not charge LH in order not to complicate the case, that is not unknown in LE where they have the male suspect in custody.
I am a shutdown person in extreme events because when I lose my emotions I get sick and become totally useless.
I would have wanted to see my husband before I saw my child because I would want to know what happened BUT I would never have asked "did you say too much." Remember autistic people say things which make sense to them, not necessarily to others. And it is said of them "I can't figure her out" when the autism unknown.

I was on the fence at first about LH, but I now think she had nothing to do with Cooper's death.

For one reason, it's absolutely unthinkable to me that these two parents would come up with a plan like that together and utter the unspeakable words that would be necessary to make the plans. I need overwhelming evidence to convince me that these seemingly normal people would have the desire to murder their beautiful child they worked so hard to conceive such a short time ago. (Yes, I know about the sexting and hook-ups...they don't indicate a murderer to me but an addicted, lazy, self-centered slob.)

I do think she was worried about car deaths because RH had left Cooper in the past. This is speculation on my part, not anything I've read. The web searches were seeking info on exactly how dangerous it is to leave kids in a parked car, imo. Perhaps she wanted to prove to RH the risk he was taking.

LH, imo, had nothing to do with the death, but it didn't come as a complete surprise because they had talked about the dangers in the past. I also have a hunch the afternoon 4pm'ish phone call caused her concern - she knew something was amiss but didn't know what until she got to the daycare.

I do find it strange she didn't ask to see Cooper. My first thought if I heard tragic news about my child would be, "Where is he?!" I would need to be with my child.

But, I would also assume a tragedy like that was a mistake, and while part of me would be angry beyond words, part of me would want to comfort and grieve together with my spouse as two parents. Yes, RH is a complete jerk, but it's entirely possible that LH loves him very much. And, knowing her husband to be a blowhard, she also might have felt she needed to protect him from his big mouth. She might have worried that their web searches would be used against him. (I'm not sure she knew about the sexting at this point, but I have a hunch she didn't know until later.)

LH's behavior at the funeral, I admit, is bizarre. There is no way I would be able to do the eulogy for my child. No way. I couldn't even do it for my parents. I do think that is weird behavior, but it doesn't indicate guilt, imo.

She does seem distant, but I think that might be a result of living with a passive-aggressive spouse. You learn to be stoic and matter-of-fact to keep things from spiraling out of control. Passive-aggressive people, like I suspect RH is, are masters at using your words and emotions against you. With a passive-aggressive spouse, you learn to protect yourself against the chaos by shutting down and taking care of business without drama.

I think between the death and the PCH, she learned about the sexting and hook-ups. That is a lot of hurt for someone to absorb on top of losing your child because of your husband's neglect. You want to show support for your spouse you thought you know but suddenly learn horrible things about him. Her entire world is essentially lost. I can understand her "shutting down." (This isn't a healthy way to live and I'm not suggesting it's good she does this. It's terribly unfair to have to shut down. IMO)

If presented evidence to the contrary, I will change my mind. But based on what we have now, I think LH lost her child because of her husband's neglect. I don't think she is responsible and I don't think she knew anything in advance. I don't assume guilt based solely on her behavior in public.

Whatever the case, I commend her legal team for keeping her out of the spotlight. I think that was an excellent move.

All opinion only.

I believe there is info from,LE that LH knew that RH is a cheater.

I think there is testimony about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member