LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a June 20th article, the landlord:

Everything was going right for this couple,” said Joe Saini, who rents the family their condo on Wynnes Ridge Circle in Marietta. He said the family was actively shopping for a house. “They wanted to buy a house so they could have some space for their child to run around the backyard.”

Saini said Harris had been excited recently about a promotion and pay raise and was planning with his wife to begin house-hunting in East Cobb.

Saini, the landlord, said he last spoke with Harris on Sunday, and that Harris, who goes by the name Ross, was happily looking toward the future. He was anticipating a promotion and raise at Home Depot, which would enable Harris to buy a house in a nice neighborhood. Harris and his wife were already scouting out houses on the Internet, favoring the East Cobb area because of its good schools. They expected to start visiting them in a few weeks.

Saini said the Harrises were perfect tenants. When the air-conditioner recently broke down, Harris didn’t get angry about it. Most often, they paid their rent one day early. He said Cooper’s room was filled with toys.

Even when Harris was arrested Wednesday, he made sure to have a family member call the landlord to tell him what happened.

Saini said it is absurd to even consider that Harris would hurt his child.

“We know him. He’s not that kind of character,” he said.

He called the charges “cruel and unusual punishment.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tes-statements-interviews-testimony-and-video

Obviously, the landlord was not aware that Ross did not get the promotion at Home Depot. And now I wonder if Leanna was aware of it.

JMO

That discrepancy has always caught my attention. Did he #1 Not make the text claimed (unlikely as that will come out) #2 Did he use another phone than the one that LE has (most philanderers have a secret phone IMHO) #3 Did he delete with one click the ENIRE Leanna thread of texts on his phone (I can do on my droid, assume you can do such on an iphone). Stoddard only had the phone at this time and not records, yet he stated last text was in May so perhaps he deleted most/not all? These the only 3 reasons that I can think of why the discrepancy. Any other ideas?

At the time Ross' attorney made that comment, he didn't have access to the evidence. He only could repeat what Ross told him.

Obviously, the landlord was not aware that Ross did not get the promotion at Home Depot. And now I wonder if Leanna was aware of it.

JMO

And I'm a bit confused. Was it reported that RH called his landlord that day? If so, the landlord's interview contradicts that report because he says it was not RH who called. It was a family member (?) I don't know if I'm remembering that correctly

At the time Ross' attorney made that comment, he didn't have access to the evidence. He only could repeat what Ross told him.

This reminds me of when that lawyer from Fl said in opening statements that the defendants father had sexually abused her, yet it was never brought up during trial. So I don't trust anything a defense atty says before, during, and after trial. I don't trust them, their in it for the win, but that's just me. jmo idk

JMO

Another RH lie ...

If Leanna wants the media (at least the national) to go away, then I expect her and her team to stop talking. CNN is focused on MH17 crash, HLN's shows have been talking about this case less with no new developments, etc. If they have nothing to report on, coverage will keep decreasing.

But think about what you're saying.....

*IF* that one minute phone call between LH and RH at 4:01 WAS in fact a confirmation about Cooper's pickup schedule -- then instead of standing by her man at the funeral, she would have immediately turned him into the police because she would have realized he LIED to her on that call about who had Cooper

I'm really confused by what you mean in your posts about the 4:01 phone call - I'm missing something, it's like something flickering on the edge of my brain but when I try to look at it full on it just flits away.

Here's my thinking as to how it went down (assuming LH is not or even is in the plan and she missed or pretends to miss his earlier text):

RH calls LH at 4:01pm: "going to the movies, you need to pick Cooper up" OR "ok it's on, I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes and going to 'discover' Cooper - you need to go to daycare and act surprised he's not there."

LH: Ok then.

4:16 - 4:51 RH gets in his car, drives away, 'discovers' Cooper, stages the whole dramatic scene in the parking lot. Gets on his phone makes the three calls. Not able to get through to LH. gets cuffed and put in back of cop car.

4:01 - 4:51 LH is on her way to/arriving at the daycare to pick Cooper up where she fully expects or 'expects' him to be since she knows or 'knows' nothing about the 'discovery' by RH or the subsequent parking lot scenario......

You appear to be suggesting she would have some way of knowing Cooper wasn't going to be at daycare so there was no reason for her to go there but, even if she was in on the plot and knew CH wasn't there really, she'd still have to pretend she thought he was wouldn't she?

That's the bit I'm missing and it's driving me mad - please please please put me out of my misery with your reasoning. TIA.

And I'm a bit confused. Was it reported that RH called his landlord that day? If so, the landlord's interview contradicts that report because he says it was not RH who called. It was a family member (?) I don't know if I'm remembering that correctly

I don't recall Stoddard saying he called the landlord himself or that it even matters if another family member called on his behalf. Early on, his family, the landlord, his church were all supportive of him. They may still be supportive of him and in total denial. I think it took awhile before Mark Hacking's family realized he was an incredible liar and encouraged him to confess.

JMO

Stolat said:

According to this article (only one I've read on it), the landlord claims that RH had family member call him to tell him about all this.

Saini said the Harrises were perfect tenants. When the air-conditioner recently broke down, Harris didn’t get angry about it. Most often, they paid their rent one day early. He said Cooper’s room was filled with toys.
Even when Harris was arrested Wednesday, he made sure to have a family member call the landlord to tell him what happened.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/jun/20/ga-man-charged-murder/

Apparently RH was also telling the landlord that he and LH were looking at houses in anticipation of that promotion and raise from HDepot that, in fact, never materialized, as he was turned down for the job.

Actually, I believe the 3:16 text did happen. If you watch the PCH right after Kilgore talks about the 3:16 text he gives a sheet of paper to the Prosecutor and the Judges clerk to view, I think that sheet of paper was his "proof"that the text did occur.

ITA, that 'when are you picking up my buddy' text was sent for the sole purpose of trying to further perpetuate the lie that this was an accident. KWIM?

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client thought he had dropped Cooper off at daycare. See, he even sent his wife a text asking when she was picking him up."

But WHY are we hearing about this? What's the point of all of this being "leaked" and confirmed by Wood himself -- what are they trying to do other than intimidate the media (and Lin Wood should know better)?
imo

I know. I don't remember reading anything over the top about her in the press. Only on facebook and social media.

According to this article (only one I've read on it), the landlord claims that RH had family member call him to tell him about all this.

Apparently RH was also telling the landlord that he and LH were looking at houses in anticipation of that promotion and raise from HDepot that, in fact, never materialized, as he was turned down for the job.

They were actively looking for houses as a couple. I can't imagine why Leanna would waste her time looking for a house if she knew Ross had already been denied the promotion. The article names their real estate agent. The guy hadn't told him he was passed over for promotion at Home Depot. The real estate agent was wasting his time if he was showing them houses. I also question whether it is true that he had won numerous awards at Home Depot. That might be part of his lies as well. Do we know for certain that he graduated college? Home Depot has fired him and it could be because of lies. From your article.

“Cobb County is making a big mistake,” said Roger Webb, the Harris’ real estate agent, who has known the family for two years. “He’s a very good guy. He wanted what’s best for his family.”

JMO

But WHY are we hearing about this? What's the point of all of this being "leaked" and confirmed by Wood himself -- what are they trying to do other than intimidate the media (and Lin Wood should know better)?
imo

It's good publicity for Wood, imo.

I'm really confused by what you mean in your posts about the 4:01 phone call - I'm missing something, it's like something flickering on the edge of my brain but when I try to look at it full on it just flits away.

Here's my thinking as to how it went down (assuming LH is not or even is in the plan and she missed or pretends to miss his earlier text):

RH calls LH at 4:01pm: "going to the movies, you need to pick Cooper up" OR "ok it's on, I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes and going to 'discover' Cooper - you need to go to daycare and act surprised he's not there."

LH: Ok then.

4:16 - 4:51 RH gets in his car, drives away, 'discovers' Cooper, stages the whole dramatic scene in the parking lot. Gets on his phone makes the three calls. Not able to get through to LH. gets cuffed and put in back of cop car.

4:01 - 4:51 LH is on her way to/arriving at the daycare to pick Cooper up where she fully expects or 'expects' him to be since she knows or 'knows' nothing about the 'discovery' by RH or the subsequent parking lot scenario......

You appear to be suggesting she would have some way of knowing Cooper wasn't going to be at daycare so there was no reason for her to go there but, even if she was in on the plot and knew CH wasn't there really, she'd still have to pretend she thought he was wouldn't she?

That's the bit I'm missing and it's driving me mad - please please please put me out of my misery with your reasoning. TIA.

Lol! Sometimes I drive myself mad. ;-)

Here's where I'm going with this. At roughly 4pm (according to timeline posted earlier) RH had a connected call to LH -- not a voicemail call, but an actual call that connected both lines. So we can assume they had a conversation at this point. A Sixty second conversation.

How long did it take you to type "LH: Ok then" - 5 seconds? Ok, so then it should have only taken LH 5 sends to say "ok then". So what the heck did they talk about for the other Fifty-Five seconds ??

No one here can convince me that these two adults - these two PARENTS had a 60 second phone call at the end of the day and never once mentions WHO is picking up Cooper. ---And keep in mind that at this point in the timeline by the time they are both on this 60 second call- Ross has ALREADY texted Leanna about picking up his "buddy" so pure logic says that during this call Ross would have said - hey, did you get my text? Are you picking up my buddy?" OR Leanna would have said "WTH was with that buddy text? Where's Cooper? "

Even if RH had done as you suggested -- if he had called LH at 4:01 and told her he was going to the movies and that she needed to pick up Cooper - and I'm assuming you are implying that at that point LH didn't say "Ok, so you did drop him off this morning?? Cuz I didn't take him..." -- because remember....LH stated that it was a FEAR of hers that Ross would leave Cooper in the car- and if that is true and not some big coverup lie, then she would have likely confirmed that she had not dropped him off that morning. I mean, you don't tell someone something is a big Fear of yours and yet behave in a way that completely contradicts that statement. When something is a big fear of yours, then your behavior most often reflects that fear - you are more hyper-vigilante about that certain area. Think about it - unless she's LYING- she most likely would have followed up on who had Cooper that day, knowing it wasn't her because she's allegedly so afraid RH would leave him in the car.

And another thing about this 60 second call - remember, he didn't text her and say "hey, you need to pick up Cooper" he said "WHEN are you going to pick up Cooper" -- saying WHEN implies the two already discussed the arrangement previously that day, and we know that didn't happen.

And Leanna would have known that previous discussion on the arrangements didn't happen - so it would have taken her a very short time to realize that the 4:04 phone call was completely bogus and a whole big setup - and she would have never made that huge display of loyalty. If Ross said to her on the phone "hey you need to pick up Cooper" and then she shortly thereafter learned that Ross texted her "WHEN" are you going to pick up my buddy" (assuming she didn't see it before the 4:01 phone call) then at that very moment she would have realized Ross was setting up a very craftily planned alibi and would have turned him in for murder.

And one last thing-
-Ross REMEMEBERED to text LH about Cooper just before 4pm
-IF Ross REMEMEBERD to also tell LH to pick up Cooper on that 60 long seconds they were talking - then there is NO way He could REMEMEBER to discuss Cooper's daycare schedule TWICE in a fifteen minute interval and not say "oh s*t!!! I'm the one who has Cooper!!"

Leanna will know he was staging it all if he texted her AND called her about Cooper's daycare within 15 minute interval and yet failed to make the connection on Cooper's whereabouts.

Cuz if someone is THAT negligent of a parent then they need to be in jail anyway.

So what I'm getting at is that something went down in that 60 second call. And if LH wasn't privvy to it, then given all the facts she would have had access to, she would NOT be standing by her man.

Cooper is who JRH is referencing in the text when he uses the words "my buddy". The myth is that JRH said "my little buddy". The remark has been likened to the "My Buddy" doll who scared the beeswax out of me because I thought he looked like Chuckie...from the movies.

my+buddy+4.jpg
chuckie.jpg

Lol. We actually used my son's My Buddy doll to "portray" Chuckie at a Halloween haunted house one year!

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client thought he had dropped Cooper off at daycare. See, he even sent his wife a text asking when she was picking him up."

I totally agree. And the wording is strange, so it's definately - to me - a ploy. Why would he care when LH was picking CH up? What point does the time make? None.

Now if he said, "Don't forget to pick my buddy up" I'd halfway believe it. But to ask her when? AND she never responded!

Looks like headstones are allowed:

View attachment 55113

View attachment 55114

Flowers cover the grave at the funeral of Cooper Harris at the Tuscaloosa Memorial Park Cemetery on Saturday, June 28, 2014, in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Pictures show that headstones are allowed, there's a post up thread that stated a headstone was on order. Has not yet arrived.

Flowers are brought to graveside for funeral - but afterwards they are removed. Some families take them home, divide amongst members. Some save the roses for rosaries to be made in memory of loved one. Some families will let the cemetery take care of them, which they will throw out. Some cemeteries will save just the roses for business's that make rosaries to have a supply on hand.

My opinion, maybe I'm alone in this view, but how one adorns a graveside is not a way to measure their love for the departed. When my loved ones passed, it was very hard for me to attend just the viewing, let alone to go back to the graveside and decorate it. To me, it was morbid to see a chunk of ground, freshly dug, mud, rocks, little to no grass and think, gee, I must do some gardening. My emotions were too raw (like the ground), and I know once there I will not hold it together. I'd rather leave their remains to rest, let the cemetery take care of the land, a headstone will mark the location and arrives later. When the sight is more in sync with the others, I can then go back and see the final resting place. Personally, I'd rather spend my time remembering and honoring in other ways.

In my family, visiting a graveside is very personal. No judgement of how often, or if flowers and trinkets are brought. Even though we live minutes away, it's neither looked down upon, nor praised for visitations. We know in our own heart of hearts what that person meant to us in the living world.

It's possible IF Leanna had coworkers and a job outside the home (and had extremely nosey coworkers, because I can't even IMAGINE any of my coworkers picking up someone else's private cellphone). However, we know none of that is true. LH didn't work outside of the home and therefore did not have coworkers. We have heard no other name mentioned who could have intercepted that call and TALK FOR 60 full seconds other than Leanna.

So, assuming it was LH there is no logical reason why LH went to the daycare OR why RH would not know by then that LH didn't have Cooper.

None. There is something really fishy about that one minute phone call that occurred between their two phones. 60 seconds is a LONG time in terms of speaking. If someone else picked up the phone A) I'm pretty darn sure the press would have interviewed them by now or exposed their name and B) it wouldn't take a full 60 seconds to say LH isn't here...

That one 60 phone call at 4:04 is the crux of this case for me.

IF they both spoke to one another for a full 60 seconds at 4:04 then there is NO logigcal reason why EITHER would have carried out any of the subsequent behaviors.

None. At least none that my brain can wrap around.

Regarding the length of the call, is it determined after detailed research and confirmation that is was exactly 60 seconds OR does the record round up 32 seconds into a full minute (60 seconds) for billing purposes? Our cell provider does that- we are billed a full minute (60 seconds), even if we make a 20 second call. If we look at call detail, it is always based on full minutes and will never show how long we were actually on the line (2 min/20 sec will always show as 3 minutes). I'm sure if investigators dig into the actual transmission time, they can determine the exact time and exact length of each and every call. Just saying that I have never seen any call log, detail or billing from any provider we have ever had (ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint), that shows anything other than increments of 60 seconds. IMHO, JMO, MOO....

I know. I don't remember reading anything over the top about her in the press. Only on facebook and social media.

Exactly -- and really, there is very little about HER outside of people's outrage -- most of it is about RH as she seems to have less of a web presence (and perhaps fewer friends?)...

It doesn't explain the "leak" about the meeting, but I'm wondering if LH is absolutely furious & wanting to get sue-happy... and Zimmerman is meeting with Wood so Wood can explain 1st Amendment law and the burden of proof required to have a decent suit to Miss LH so maybe she'll cool her jets .... ??

I dunno... it's a theory, lol

I just don't see the point in throwing it out to the media unless there's "a plan" or it's a threat to the media -- and again, Wood should know better; the media might be slightly more careful in verbiage (if their lawyers deem it necessary), but the sensationalism won't go away just because LH wants it to .. and MSM will still report on what's being said in social media -- it won't go away with threats.... imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper