Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah. Whatever Leonard :rolleyes: Just another exaggeration, assumption or straight out lie. Isn't this the same man who said he was bringing Caylee home? That he'd find Caylee? That 'enough of her body' had been found so TES no longer had to search?

He's full of it. It's a damn shame so many people hang off his every word too.

I don't know what to think anymore. This case makes my head hurt. All I know for sure is that my heart and gut say Caylee is no longer with us.

I don't know whether to believe a word LP says. I want to believe he knows something I don't and I guess that gives me hope she will be found. I hate to think he is just tossing comments and theories out there that have no merit whatsoever. But then I think I am grasping at straws because I want her little body found and brought home.

I keep reminding myself to calm down, be patient and see what happens.

It's not working :(

Nancy blew it there.

Don't think NG blew it. She knows more than she says publicly and she has been "there" with prior cases she prosecuted. She knows the procedures that have to be legally followed before any announcements are disclosed. She wasn't about to stir the pot with any comments. The same with the attorneys keeping quiet on LPs comment.

I agree that DNA on any evidence has not been completed. Therefore, it has not been released.

If that's true, why would Jose B be making the media rounds today saying she is completely "100% innocent"?

It would be amusing if she didn't bother telling baez and here he is smirking for any camera that will have him.
would le have an obligation to tell him directly?

:cow:

I don't know what to think anymore. This case makes my head hurt. All I know for sure is that my heart and gut say Caylee is no longer with us.

I don't know whether to believe a word LP says. I want to believe he knows something I don't and I guess that gives me hope she will be found. I hate to think he is just tossing comments and theories out there that have no merit whatsoever. But then I think I am grasping at straws because I want her little body found and brought home.

I keep reminding myself to calm down, be patient and see what happens.

It's not working :(

Breanna, we can't really do anything more for Caylee then Pray for her.
God will take care of her now. She is finally safe.
Don't let all this make you sick. If it does, once again ca and her clan win by proxy. All those people want to do, IMO, is play head games with the public.

LP...well, he more then likely knows more then any of us do. I think he had a slip of the lip tonight and NG purposely let it slide.

take care of yourself, it won't be much longer. (hopefully):blowkiss:

I agree. And where does he get all these inside tips/leaks/whatever you want to call them anyways? Does he just like to hear himself talk? I mean you are right. Nothing else has panned out yet that he has said.

November's TES search was revisited on a thread here at WS last night/this morning. They were discussing an old post from a searcher as well as a comment on TES's site that alluded to Caylee being found.
IMO, LP gets most of his ideas from WS.

LP says he KNOWS when he KNOWS. This time he said he THINKS, not that he knows.

I think LP is a character and I very much enjoy his interjections on the NG show. That said, I think that he always leaves audience members with some provocative tidbit - and I think he does it to stir interest and additionally to lengthen his welcome on the NG show. I honestly think that's why he's still on there. Every show he says something that leaves the audience hanging. He's a great showman :)

On the other hand, I think he gets a lot of fodder here. It seems like I've always read one of his theories here before hearing him say it on NG. But for whatever reason, he seems to have the utmost credibility when it comes from his mouth.

I don't know, I like the guy, I want to believe he has an inside advantage the rest of us don't, but I just dont know...

Breanna, we can't really do anything more for Caylee then Pray for her.
God will take care of her now. She is finally safe.
Don't let all this make you sick. If it does, once again ca and her clan win by proxy. All those people want to do, IMO, is play head games with the public.

LP...well, he more then likely knows more then any of us do. I think he had a slip of the lip tonight and NG purposely let it slide.

take care of yourself, it won't be much longer. (hopefully):blowkiss:

I know. It's just hard to think about :(

Oh no, they aren't going to win here. I know what's happening. I just don't like it.

I'm good. My head just hurts and my eyes are crossed and I think I'm going blind from staring at this forum :)

I know. It's just hard to think about :(

Oh no, they aren't going to win here. I know what's happening. I just don't like it.

I'm good. My head just hurts and my eyes are crossed and I think I'm going blind from staring at this forum :)

Breanna, if it helps, find your way to the main forums into the Parking Lot, all you need is a few minutes alone with the Anthony Family Photos and you should be good to go for a while..
***CAUTION****, you may want to take a potty break before you visit! :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70832

and the grandparents and uncle may be involved in the cover up.............
I'm wondering about a plea deal also, cause JB is doing nothing, Kobi hasn't
examined evidence and Dr. Lee was in and out.................??????? Lp stopped his search after he got the $$$ for it, Fla never made him do the lie detector and M and TES stopped searching for Caylee........poor TM in hospital now............all is my opinion and I'm banking on news any day.......pretrial that DNA comes from something that is poor little Caylee.

I had not heard TM in hospital, can you tell us what is wrong with him? Sorry to hear that. Whatever, I wish him a speedy recovery.
I believe LP wasnt supposed to start searching again until Jan..

I think if they found the body they would have sought the DP. I think they have some sort of evidence they found but don't know what case it goes to.

I will be cured? :)

I'll do that, thank you!

Well, instead of crossed eyes, you will certainly get that laughing ache..karate dad's photos are not showing up for some reason, his were really good, but the others are as well!

I love LP but I don't think he has or gets any insider info other than what he saw or heard from his crew at the A's house while they were there. I still enjoy listening to his theories even when they are wrong. I think he is just like the rest of us trying to put 2 and 2 together.

They would notify KC and the father (if indeed the DNA tests have verified his identity.)

DNA doesn't allow legal rights in this incidence. He was not indicated on the birth certificate and has taken no legal responsibility for Caylee since birth, and therefore, though biologically is identified as his child, whoever the father might be, he will not be contacted.

It was reported that Cindy lied about getting power of atty.
LE asked the lawyer and he knew nothing about the meeting she described. Another lie to LE from cindy!

Sorry, I meant POA of kc's affairs (parden the pun ;)) while she's in prison. Not over caylee.

If LE has the body or parts of the body, why would the prosecutor take the DP
off the table?

Well, instead of crossed eyes, you will certainly get that laughing ache..karate dad's photos are not showing up for some reason, his were really good, but the others are as well!

Well the laughing ache is a good thing :) i NEED that. I'll find my way there.

Jose is in NYC doing the Today Show and Larry King Live, the Anthonys are in California, Lee doesn't appear to be in Orlando. Do you think they're all out of town because they got word that results from the DNA tests on the "rocks" from the Econ are ready to be disclosed? Jose can say she is innocent even if they find the body. He may be saying she is innocent on television because he knows something relevant was discovered in the Econ. (as in -- well, the baby died, but Casey is innocent) The Anthonys wouldn't want to be in Orlando for that news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back