Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think its a real possibility that some remains were found fairly recently
and the police think it is her ( based on all kinds of other evidence )

and the results (DNA) are simply not back yet

no need to tell anyone anything YET

this case is just about over

and more than one are going to spend a long time in JAIL

I think this is a very likely scenario. It would explain a lot of things.

Perhaps there was a plea deal and Casey gave LE the location of the remains and they're awaiting forensic results. OR there was no plea deal, but the remains or a portion of the remains were found in a recent search and LE is awaiting forensic results.

I have long thought that LE and the prosecution have so much more evidence that we are not privy to. What we know is just a fraction of what LE and the prosecution have.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again...........we've heard about the strand of hair with the death band, taken from the trunk of Casey's car. BUT, we haven't heard ANYTHING about the basketball-sized stain on the carpet in the trunk of the car. LE knows what the forensic results are on that stain. We haven't heard anything about the dirt found in the trunk of Casey's car.........did that dirt match the sample of dirt taken from Anthony backyard? These are just two examples of evidence we know nothing about.

LE has been emphatic that Caylee is dead and they will no longer investigate alive sightings of Caylee. They are firm in their position. I believe it's because they have concrete proof that Caylee is deceased, and are confident of their evidence.

He has said a lot of things--with a lot of confidence. Nothing has panned out yet so when I heard him say it, I shrugged. It was a natural instinct upon hearing his stories. I'm a Padilla fan and all but he needs to stop drawing conclusions.

I think he's not really drawing conclusions, but thinking aloud. He just doesn't precede his theories with "What if".........or, "I think"........

Whatever he does, I'm hoping it makes KC and the As nervous. One of these days he just might hit on the ABSOLUTE truth.

Maybe his theories are how he does his normal bounty hunting. It would make sense. Actually, we do a lot of that here, too. Lots of "what ifs" from WebSleuths, we just post our thoughts online instead of on television. :confused:

Eh, typical LP. Lots of hype over one thing or another.

I take it with a grain of salt, personally. In the words of Jerry McGuire, "show me the money!".

I take him with a grain of salt too......

I don't think LP has any "Inside Knowledge"

In my opinion he probably read this theory here at WS & thought he'd...Throw it out there.

He's probably reading this thread right now to see what kind of response he got.

IMHO

I think we all just want some closure and he's doing his best to make us believe that we will indeed find it, maybe not in the way we would want the most, but closure just the same.

That was a very nice post Drip Drop. I'll have to be one to take your advice too. I have a terminal illness and it seems to be flaring every time I get involved with trying to figure this out. Can't comprehend the cold callousness surrounding the family in this case. :crazy:

Bold is mine.

I'm so sorry to hear you are so ill. I will keep you in my thoughts and if it's OK with you, my prayers as well. :blowkiss:

I like LP and think he does know more about the evidence than he says. I just spent 2 hours scanning thru NG Show transcripts to find LP quotes but ended up with Kobe quotes so I could compare his statements before and after he was hired by JB.
But here is a plain old good guy quote from LP on NG August 15:
"I`m looking at it like this. I don`t think that the 3-year-old is dead. I think she`s alive. I think Casey just handed her off to a baby- sitter. These young ladies, when they`re sometimes on drugs and things of that nature, they don`t remember from one day to the next what they`ve done, and I believe that`s what`s taken place here. Now, I would rather see my theory proved out than to find out that she died, you know, or she had an accident or whatever, you know? I`d rather find Caylee alive."

:blowkiss:I think LP makes his living off of his theories...and in order to be successful in bounty hunting, those theories may change. This is really no different than what investigators do. The thing that has bothered me for weeks is the search in Blanchard Park, when something was obviously recovered and then hushed up. I remember commenting to my better half at the time " Well that was weird". And it was. We had divers thinking that they found human finger and toe bones...LP upset and crying... then LP being questioned and asked to take a poly- which never happened. WHY? No major accounting anywhere, of what was really found. I have a hard time believing that a diver wouldnt know the difference between a rock and a bone. The evidence was taken away , and the coverage of the event died away. This just doesnt make any sense. Why would LE take rocks as evidence? I dont think they would. I do think LP may know more than we think he does. CA made this personal for LP.. I think he wants Caylee found. As we all do.

Prayers for Caylee Marie

Originally Posted by charo
I also think that "person in hiding" is the father- have thought that from day one and will continue to think that- the refusal of a DNA test and lie detector test led me to believe this more so- hes hiding something and if he wasnt he sure should of taken the tests- not to mention the similarity in looks, which I know Caylee would look like the rest of family but she sure dont look like Casey to me. I see Lee and Cindy in her. I'd put NOTHING past Casey- Absolutely nothing

A child can look like any member of the family besides the parents. They can look like an aunt, an uncle, a cousin, a grandparent, a great-grandparent. Children inherit genes from all their ancestors, so keep in mind that cousins can inherit from their mutual grandparent, therefore resembling each other as well as the grandparent or great-grandparent, or even an aunt, etc. My son and my cousin could have been twins. I look just like my father's sister and their mother. One of my cousins is the spitting image of our other aunt. See what I mean?

Caylee does/did look a lot like Cindy and she also looked like Casey when she was a little one. I was struck by the resemblance of all three of them when I saw pics of Caylee and pics of Casey as a baby and little girl. So it's not at all odd that Caylee looks like Cindy.

I have noticed in many pictures that she also looks like JP, not just in that one photo of her with the headscarf, but in many pics. Not that I'm saying JP is her dad......

It's not unusual for a child to resemble both the paternal and maternal sides of her family.

As for notifiying the next kin when a body/remains are found, it appears they are not required to notify the kin if there is "Reason to believe that the decedent's death is unknown to the next of kin". See this document:

http://www.flsenate.gov/data/session/2007/Senate/bills/billtext/pdf/s2832.pdf

Since Caylee's death IS known to Casey, there appears to be an out for not having to notify anyone at this time.
That's how I read it.

That was all another one of CA's lies. LE checked that out and the attorney she told the FBI she used, said it had never been discussed and never been done.

My question is WHY would they LIE about something so simple? Do these people actually believe that LE wouldn't check out what they told them?

Repeat of my earlier post...
Sorry, I meant POA of kc's affairs (parden the pun ) while she's in prison. Not over caylee.

ETA: this is from the converation with lee and casey in the new vids.

I love this thread!!! All of you come up with the most thoughtful explainations into the subtle clues/truths that surround this case. It really has piqued my interest into what LP had said tonight.

I love how he just throws things out. He always seem to say things to ruffle Cindy's feathers. Kind of good timing when they are planning to be on LKL tomorrow night!! I wonder if LK will be bringing LP's comment up? I think they are baiting the trap that makes for good TV when Cindy comes out swingin'.

Y'all have me really feeling that Casey has given up Caylee to save her life....no DP.
I like the comment about how we don't know the true depth of all the evidence that there is out there.....i.e. dirt samples, Basketball-sized car stain.

I wonder if the A's demeanor is the same with Casey as what has been produced in
this latest bout of released jailhouse tapes from way back in the beginning. I just can't shake the feeling that they are surprising themselves as to how cordial and like a family they can be and act like. It probably has been a long time since they could sit down and talk to each other w/o screaming at each other.

I believe LP's comment is based in truth. He isn't on trial here, so he doesn't have to prove anything or prove anything he says... it is all his opinion. I think he calls it like he sees it. Casey is enjoying her last few weeks of stringing her parents along.....her last few moments before they get slapped with the truth that Caylee has been dead this whole time and how she has been waiting for this "ultimate GOTCHA!!" (thanks Turbothink) moment. She has her mom believeing that she will get the baby back but she won't EVER!! Blind devotion to Casey will end but she will have taken it as far as she can take it....to that very last minute. I wonder if she enjoys the power that she feels doing this. It is last bit of power she will have, imho. JB seems to be helping her in this also to make himself look like he is competent. All such Narcissistic
behavior.

Keep it coming everyone. My mind changes every moment with everyone's take on this case.

I didn't see the NG show, but reading this thread about LP's latest "theory" all I can say is: Bwahahahahhahahaha!

How can anyone continue to take this guy seriously?????????

I think this is a very likely scenario. It would explain a lot of things.

Perhaps there was a plea deal and Casey gave LE the location of the remains and they're awaiting forensic results. OR there was no plea deal, but the remains or a portion of the remains were found in a recent search and LE is awaiting forensic results.

I have long thought that LE and the prosecution have so much more evidence that we are not privy to. What we know is just a fraction of what LE and the prosecution have.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again...........we've heard about the strand of hair with the death band, taken from the trunk of Casey's car. BUT, we haven't heard ANYTHING about the basketball-sized stain on the carpet in the trunk of the car. LE knows what the forensic results are on that stain. We haven't heard anything about the dirt found in the trunk of Casey's car.........did that dirt match the sample of dirt taken from Anthony backyard? These are just two examples of evidence we know nothing about.

LE has been emphatic that Caylee is dead and they will no longer investigate alive sightings of Caylee. They are firm in their position. I believe it's because they have concrete proof that Caylee is deceased, and are confident of their evidence.

Very well written... I agree completely.

I love this thread!!! All of you come up with the most thoughtful explainations into the subtle clues/truths that surround this case. It really has piqued my interest into what LP had said tonight.

I love how he just throws things out. He always seem to say things to ruffle Cindy's feathers. Kind of good timing when they are planning to be on LKL tomorrow night!! I wonder if LK will be bringing LP's comment up? I think they are baiting the trap that makes for good TV when Cindy comes out swingin'.

Y'all have me really feeling that Casey has given up Caylee to save her life....no DP.
I like the comment about how we don't know the true depth of all the evidence that there is out there.....i.e. dirt samples, Basketball-sized car stain.

I wonder if the A's demeanor is the same with Casey as what has been produced in
this latest bout of released jailhouse tapes from way back in the beginning. I just can't shake the feeling that they are surprising themselves as to how cordial and like a family they can be and act like. It probably has been a long time since they could sit down and talk to each other w/o screaming at each other.

I believe LP's comment is based in truth. He isn't on trial here, so he doesn't have to prove anything or prove anything he says... it is all his opinion. I think he calls it like he sees it. Casey is enjoying her last few weeks of stringing her parents along.....her last few moments before they get slapped with the truth that Caylee has been dead this whole time and how she has been waiting for this "ultimate GOTCHA!!" (thanks Turbothink) moment. She has her mom believeing that she will get the baby back but she won't EVER!! Blind devotion to Casey will end but she will have taken it as far as she can take it....to that very last minute. I wonder if she enjoys the power that she feels doing this. It is last bit of power she will have, imho. JB seems to be helping her in this also to make himself look like he is competent. All such Narcissistic
behavior.

Keep it coming everyone. My mind changes every moment with everyone's take on this case.

Great job on this post. I wonder the nature of the call screens will be like as people will be calling in to ask about the case. Do you think some kind of outline of what won't be taken is in play?

The Anthonys have NO LEGAL rights to that information.

I have searched as best I know how the statutes in Florida and there is nothing there concerning the notification of anyone but parents. (and I am not convinced that is even a statute as such). It does say if one or both of the parents are involved in the child's case, they do not have to be notified.

I have read up on it a while back and that is exactly what I read, only the parents need to be notified, unless they feel there has been foul play then they don't have to disclose it right away.

Patty G thanx for all your hard work on the posting of the NG transcripts and other links that you ALWAYS provide access to :). I have enjoyed reviewing them and have accessed them MANY times.....

I agree with you about the "person in hiding" ...I have looked at so many pix of Caylee...and can't see any resemblence of KC (maybe if she had been allowed to grow older it would have been there). But I DID see CA in Caylee...weird....

I feel the same way, Pattymarie. I don't see a single bit of resemblance to KC, but her eyes are Cindy's. That really doesn't mean anything..... just an interesting observation.

I think she would let them read it in the paper or see it on the news.

The ULTIMATE gotcha !!!

.... and she will give them some lame, stupid excuse about why she didn't tell them, and they will believe her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet
Back