LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I can laugh at it now. Between the funerals me and my sis have been through, we almost wrote a book called "Dumb things people say at funerals". We wrote a list and it was getting quite long.
Can I be a guest contributor?

...and Suzi...I am so very sorry for your loss.

If these are Caylee's remains and they go back to the creature's family, I'd bet my Christmas stocking that the Ant's will exclude everyone from their services for Caylee and her burrial, if there is one. They'll keep it private and exclude non-selected Ants. These people do not like the media, the cops, the public. We aren't good enough to be part of 'them.' Caylee will be memorialized in Orlando, in public, of that I'm sure, but I'm nearly as sure it won't be because the Ants ask people in. It will be a service held above and beyond the Ants, and almost certanly without their participation.

Suzi, I think you are describing two completely different scenarios and I don't think it's a fair comparison. but, I do not argue with the fact that throwing them away was rude, but I am arguing the fact that I understand where that behavior is coming from and I don't think it is all that complex. There is a very strong and deep dynamic going on between the Anthony family and the public and this was just another manifestation of that antagonism. I also am suspect of many of the people hanging around the house and that factors in also.
:blowkiss: love you dear.

I think it's a fair comparison. I just don't think there is any point in understanding why someone did something inexcusable. So I don't even try. I really feel LA was thinking about how they made HIM feel. And that was immature.

Love you too JB :)

You know, I'm starting to seriously wonder if the entire family might not suffer from Asperger's syndrome. It's as if they don't know how to interact socially outside their own little family hand.

Please don't. My stepfather, who died in August, suffered from Aspergers and now even on his worst day was he anywhere near the Anthony level of disconnect. They have no trouble with eye contact or social skills, they have problems with the truth. Let's not trash the Aspergers patients by connecting them to this madness.

You know, I'm starting to seriously wonder if the entire family might not suffer from Asperger's syndrome. It's as if they don't know how to interact socially outside their own little family hand.

Act or speak. I have never heard people try so hard to impress others with their vocabulary and then use the words incorrectly in a sentence. Cracks me up! If my kids started speaking to me the way LA and KC talk with CA &GA, I would have to ask them " What the H377 are you trying to say? Spit it out! You're talkin' nonsense boy.
Silly.

Can I be a guest contributor?

...and Suzi...I am so very sorry for your loss.

You bet. And thank you. I'm sure there's a thread on it at WS, or there should be. lol.

Thank you, I can laugh at it now. Between the funerals me and my sis have been through, we almost wrote a book called "Dumb things people say at funerals". We wrote a list and it was getting quite long.

You SHOULD write a book! Perhaps we could all collaborate on a book entitled "What not to say when your family member is missing". With opening credits to CA of course.

Between that and their own little language...oye vey.....

You SHOULD write a book! Perhaps we could all collaborate on a book entitled "What not to say when your family member is missing". With opening credits to CA of course.

Lolololol, now THAT was funny!

I can understand Lee's frustration and taking away what was left at his parent's home. Whoever left it, it was left prematurely because it hasn't been confirmed it is Caylee. Although we all know, or at least feel it is Caylee, but the Anthony family is holding on until they have the final verification.

If I lived in the area, and once it was confirmed it was Caylee, I would place flowers at her last resting place rather then at the family's home.

Lord have Mercy I would probably be in your book. I never know what to say and can only seem to manage I'm sorry, and then that sounds so stupid and insincere too. I wouldn't have told you you will find another man at the funeral...I might have set you up on a blind date a week or so later, a respectful amount of time ya know. (JK) I am sorry.:blowkiss:

Please don't. My stepfather, who died in August, suffered from Aspergers and now even on his worst day was he anywhere near the Anthony level of disconnect. They have no trouble with eye contact or social skills, they have problems with the truth. Let's not trash the Aspergers patients by connecting them to this madness.

You posted before I had a chance to write something similar!

I've worked with people with Asperger's and I can guarantee you that they are not manipulative, lying, or violent.

If you want to rag on the anthony's, idc. But please don't mock those born with a genetic malfunction that they cannot change.

Casey Anthony (if she did it) had a choice.

I bet if someone sent flowers FOR KC, the Anthony clan would gobble them right up!

I wonder what fable they're concocting right now with the "dream team"? What unlucky soul will be blamed for ruining KC's life? What evil demon did this to KC? I wonder if Caylee is even mentioned in the zeal to defend KC?

They could then take them and redistribute them to brighten a nursing center or a daycare so they are not wasted. It would be a great way to recycle those into something nice for others to appreciate.

Or maybe instead of buying flowers people could donate that money to a good cause. A childrens hospital. Research facilities that have helped in the case.... hostels that provide shelter and support to abused children that are still with us.

Flowers are a beautiful tribute, but wouldnt it be nice to see a tribute to caylee that is a gift that keeps on giving?
Just a thought.

I've worked with people with Asperger's and I can guarantee you that they are not manipulative, lying, or violent.

If you want to rag on the anthony's, idc. But please don't mock those born with a genetic malfunction that they cannot change.

Casey Anthony (if she did it) had a choice.

I don't think she was trying to mock people with Asperger's. I think she was just trying to say that, like someone with Asperger's, the Anthony's seem to have social issues.

People cannot be owned under ANY circumstances!!!
You know that. I know that. But I'm not sure the Anthony family shares the same belief.

I was disturbed at seeing one of Casey's jail interviews in which she was crying about Caylee being her baby, and also her mother's baby, and her dad's, and that "everyone should have their time" - as if Caylee was some kind of family possession to be shared among them instead of a little individual to be loved and nurtured. It really creeped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat