Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was totally prepared to not like Levines rendition at all...but I liked it alot

Maybe I will have to go and watch the whole thing, I cut it off as I thought he was trying to hard at his best Prince impersonation. I knew it was 7 minutes and he kinda got gonged by me.

Maybe I will have to go and watch the whole thing, I cut it off as I thought he was trying to hard at his best Prince impersonation. I knew it was 7 minutes and he kinda got gonged by me.

So you missed the part where he totally shreds it ? I am not that into Adam Levine and had no clue he could play like that !

The only tribute that I like so far. I really do not care to hear anyone else try to sing Purple Rain, while I like Adam Levine ...it was out of his jonre

This guy is mainly instrumental Violin.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/dameesco/videos/1008697282548347/[/video]

I've been watching so many the past two days and I'll say this Violin :boohoo: one & and Adam are my two favs! Adam not so much for his singing but the Guitar Playing was Incredible! :guitar:
You definitely need to watch Adam until the end :)

~

Enjoying reading all the thoughtful comments and tributes to Prince on this thread. But watching the SNL tribute right now. RIP Prince..

Enjoying reading all the thoughtful comments and tributes to Prince on this thread. But watching the SNL tribute right now. RIP Prince..

Me Too! With my Purple Porch Light Burning also tonight :(

~

I've been watching so many the past two days and I'll say this Violin :boohoo: one & and Adam are my two favs! Adam not so much for his singing but the Guitar Playing was Incredible! :guitar:

~

Absolutely !

Adam definitely killed it on Guitar but still for me hands down I love the addition of violin.

Prince stayed private in the age of celebrity

Music star preferred to shine spotlight on his art, not himself

By Lisa Respers France CNN

Posted: 1:04 AM, April 24, 2016
Updated: 1:04 AM, April 24, 2016

There was no slipping unnoticed into a room when Prince was around.

"He would ask me 'Who is that? Who just walked in the room?'" recalled Kim Berry, Prince's hairstylist and friend for more than 20 years. "He was watching at all times."

Prince Rogers Nelson was a man who couldn't afford not to be.

In an age where many celebrities don't want to do anything away from the public eye, Prince avoided the spotlight. Instead, he wanted it to shine on his art.

Which is why it's no surprise that just as quietly, his remains were cremated and a private ceremony held after his death at the age of 57...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/prince-stayed-private-in-the-age-of-celebrity

This is BS. Have a look at the stuff Prince was speaking out about for the past 10 yrs. Learn what his lyrics have been about for the last 35yrs. This is the hidden hand at work folks, trying to destroy him. The same hidden hand that likely killed him IMO. <modsnip>. Have a look around. Stop believing every little thing CNN and BBC feed to you. Connect the friggin dots. Please...!?

This is BS. Have a look at the stuff Prince was speaking out about for the past 10 yrs. Learn what his lyrics have been about for the last 35yrs. This is the hidden hand at work folks, trying to destroy him. The same hidden hand that likely killed him IMO. <modsnip> Have a look around. Stop believing every little thing CNN and BBC feed to you. Connect the friggin dots. Please...!?

I totally get where you're coming from, CoolJ. I don't want to believe it either. And I don't.....yet. However, my mind has to remain open. MAINLY because I do firmly believe he suffered a lot of pain, silently. He leapt off stages for years and it is clear he had problems with his hips and knees. That makes perfect sense considering all the years he performed and entertained us with passion.

My point is - even if it turns out to be an overdose, that wouldn't make me lose any respect for him. It would simply make my heart break even more because I know he would never have wanted that to be his COD. :cry: As you infer, it was against the message he was sending out in his lyrics. Unfortunately, drug dependency happens to the best of people, especially those who suffer legitimate PAIN, so I have to consider it is a possibility while at the same time, considering the source and PRAYING it isn't true.

I totally get where you're coming from, CoolJ. I don't want to believe it either. And I don't.....yet. However, my mind has to remain open. MAINLY because I do firmly believe he suffered a lot of pain, silently. He leapt off stages for years and it is clear he had problems with his hips and knees. That makes perfect sense considering all the years he performed and entertained us with passion.

My point is - even if it turns out to be an overdose, that wouldn't make me lose any respect for him. It would simply make my heart break even more because I know he would never have wanted that to be his COD. :cry: As you infer, it was against the message he was sending out in his lyrics. Unfortunately, drug dependency happens to the best of people, especially those who suffer legitimate PAIN, so I have to consider it is a possibility while at the same time, considering the source and PRAYING it isn't true.

Yeah the source....Doctor D?? lol
I wouldn't lose an ounce of respect for him either, even if an OD is the cause of his death. My point, is that just like MJ, just
Ike Tupac...heck even like JFK...Prince was clearly anti-establishment. When are we going to open our minds as a society and begin to think for ourselves instead of believing everything the corporate run media wants us to believe. Do you believe that organized crime exists? If so, do you not see how over the decades and even centuries organized crime could rise to the level of having gained at least some control within our governments and media? Why cannot I or Prince or MJ or anyone who is clearly thinking for themselves not speak up and point these things out without being labelled a "conspiracy nut" or God forbid a "tin foil hat wearer"?
It seems everyone here has huge respect for Prince, not only as a musician but as a compassionate human being. If that is so, then please, show him some respect and at least, at the very least, consider what he has been trying to tell you for 35yrs.
It is my hope and my belief that his death will not be in vain and that it will accelerate the waking up of humanity. JMO

~

The violin absolutely reduced me to tears !

I had no clue Adam had that in him...and yah, the violin was very moving...
I think Prince would approve .

LinasK....

[video=youtu;o9iVGxJf2ZY]http://youtu.be/o9iVGxJf2ZY[/video]

Prince's last Instagram post:
"Just when you thought you were safe..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online