DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 13043715_10206072579481266_3876167833236983601_n.jpg
    13043715_10206072579481266_3876167833236983601_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 133
Bbm: I agree - One thought is that he might have felt he would never feel normal in his body again? I know several people who have had hip and knee replacements and they all have a limp. So, while the surgery may be ever more advanced what are the chances a performer of Prince's caliper would be able to perform in the same way again?

To the bbm - this may have been the far more prevalent reason to avoid surgery and medicate the pain. He depended on his whole being for his artistry - I can't imagine the psychological impact of being at the crossroads of physical and spiritual impairment.

I think he was more comfortable with aging than perhaps people are assuming. He kept young by his attitude, by constantly seeking new ways to make music, etc. He conceded that he couldn't play the guitar well on stage anymore, so he was changing his performances to focus on keyboard and voice, iirc.

I don't know what was going on with his health, and it honestly doesn't matter to me. Prince wasn't about us knowing every detail of his life, but was about listening (and dancing!) to his music....and seeking our own inspiration for our own lives.

I think he was more comfortable with aging than perhaps people are assuming. He kept young by his attitude, by constantly seeking new ways to make music, etc. He conceded that he couldn't play the guitar well on stage anymore, so he was changing his performances to focus on keyboard and voice, iirc.

I don't know what was going on with his health, and it honestly doesn't matter to me. Prince wasn't about us knowing every detail of his life, but was about listening (and dancing!) to his music....and seeking our own inspiration for our own lives.

--Bbm: Not so sure because he is gone...

Thanks KZ, good information. I myself am a witness, and have attended the same conventions as Prince. The biggest problem most witnesses face isn't so much that blood is needed, since surgery has come such a long way, but frequently doctors (generally very old school docs) do not want to perform the surgery unless we will sign a consent that says if blood is NEEDED that we will accept it. (went through this with my husband's knee replacement) Usually the patient needs a volume or liquids, not so much the blood, and this can be handled with a variety of substitutes, such as ringer's solution. We go for all that stuff. We believe in the Bible--not miracle cures, we need and use doctors just like everyone else with the exception of blood.

As for autologous transfusions, if the blood has left the body to be cleansed and returned to the body without being store outside the body, most witnesses that I know would go for this--we did That is a matter of how each person feels morally about it. The bible is pretty clear about taking in blood (such as a donor's), and using is for various things once is has left the body, but with so many bloodless alternatives, there is rarely a conflict, and with the connections and money Prince had, I doubt this would have been an issue. There are endless reason he may not have wanted surgery.

As for the drugs, whether prince was in pain before during or after his hip problems, any of those times can create a drug addict. Prince may have been a drug addict for many years, maybe even before becoming a Christian and could never break free. Drug addiction certainly isn't considered Christian's conduct, but there is a huge area that is covered, such as, are these necessary? maybe they were, maybe not, - was he an addict that just couldn't bear to ask for help? There are many, many things I do (and probably everyone) that aren't consistent with good Christian behavior, and I thank every person on this earth, outside this earth, and within my congregation that understands that we aren't perfect and our duty is to love our neighbor as ourselves and try to refrain from judging.

On the drive south on I-75 to the Detroit Opera House (Macbeth) this afternoon, I noticed a scrolling billboard with Prince's signature "symbol" - no text, just the purple symbol on a black background.

We will never know his reasonings behind his health history. Tbh. I don't know even if now I'd want to have one. I have fused vertebrae in my lumbar region. Requiring surgery sooner rather than later. Tbh I think I'm scared of the unknown. Whereas. I know the pain. It's like an old enemy.
Prince's death was untimely. And was probably reversible had someone been there. Or opened up earlier. By 30 mins or so.
But he has left us the best of him..... His Legacy.....With us, his fans, his friends, his family. His music will live on.
He coloured a generation. We are the purple ones. He is the Purple Prince. ......The One and Only. LEGEND.
Let his memories live on. His health. Only he could decide what happened. And what he decided was how it was....

#RIPPURPLEONE ♡

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-stayed-awake-six-days-7826976

Dodgy Doctor? Hmmmm.... Another one of those coinkydinks if he ended up with the exact same fate as MJ.
I do not believe in coincidences. If this turns out to be true I wonder who who the patsy Doctor will be this time?.....

In Great Britain you can see a "Naturopathic Physician" (so wish that was recognized across the board here in the USA)
http://www.naturopathic.org/content.asp?contentid=59

In the USA you have to battle big pharma - well that is a whole 'nother thread - imo...

It is well documented that Docs have received training to measure pain rather than health since the 90's especially. Omg why is that? Big pharma profits? Look at the stock market - imo...

SO, did Prince receive bad medical advice? That remains to be seen but one's mileage may vary depending on pain management and general health...

Prince was no MJ imo - MJ was addicted to surgery and pain killers...

I often wonder what a good homeopath could have done for Prince - but that is a really obscure concept in the American mindset...

On the drive south on I-75 to the Detroit Opera House (Macbeth) this afternoon, I noticed a scrolling billboard with Prince's signature "symbol" - no text, just the purple symbol on a black background.

I've seen it too BDE is this the one your speaking of? 94 & I-75 and Outer Drive

attachment.php

~

Attachments

• PrinceBillBoard.jpg
    PrinceBillBoard.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 116
Having spent 12 years of my life, working with, working for, being friends with, traveling cross this country, Playing the Forum in LA, Oakland Coliseum, Madison Square Garden, Ritz club NY, Roxy La and a lot more venues, too many to mention all with understudies of Prince. I personally have never worked with him myself but I know firsthand Prince was anti-drug, hell he did not even drink. In fact many of the musicians that I did work with had their share of problems with drugs. In fact many got fired by Prince for their association with drugs Minneapolis was where everyone went, heck we even had musicians come for treatment. Hazel-ton and then go one to write songs for Paula Abdul.

Yeah I am a little tired on how derailed this thread has become because of a few far fetched ideas. Now while it may turn out to be true on some type of over dose, it is not because he wanted to get high, music was his high. As for talent, he had more in his little pinky than did the entire Jackson family.

I've seen it too BDE is this the one your speaking of?

attachment.php

~

That must be a different sign. This was a large scrolling billboard just inside the Detroit city limits traveling south from Oakland County along I-75.

I appreciated your link to the downtown lighting last night ;) I wore a top with a lot of purple in it to the opera today.

Ok. You don't like MJ. We get it.

Maybe - but why not state Prince's amazing accomplishments? Including -No scandal, No court, No ghost, No Copy...
No King...

I really like that Prince was loyal to his mid western roots - I mean who would build a studio in Minne? I always admired him for that. Besides - he is the father of the Minneapolis Sound...

I think the message is about the fact that this human being did nothing to garner limelight fame on a personal level and I truly respect him for that.

That must be a different sign. This was a large scrolling billboard just inside the Detroit city limits traveling south from Oakland County along I-75.

I appreciated your link to the downtown lighting last night ;) I wore a top with a lot of purple in it to the opera today.

Someone also sent me this from Grand Rapids

Purple lights illuminated the Blue Bridge in Grand Rapids, Michigan

attachment.php

~

Attachments

• Prince.png
    Prince.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 109
LinasK....hope this one doesn't go poof !

[video=youtu;g60vme5_-e0]http://youtu.be/g60vme5_-e0[/video]

God , I love him !
Bowie and Prince ...both gone ....I'm so depressed .

Looks like we have different reactions to him.....so let's just dance on, dance on, dance on.

:)

ITD "I think he was more comfortable with aging than perhaps people are assuming"

To quote your quote that I was responding to - I believe Prince was a confident and vital man at the time of his death - BUT because he is gone we don't know if there was an X factor, right?

So, while I agree with you, I am looking at his death as a possible significant factor in his own possible view about aging and vitality.

"Dance on" might not have been possible for him - I don't know - but that could have been a major impact on his psyche - he walked with a cane, his tour-albeit sold out was piano and microphone. While I think that was a brilliant tour for him, he may not have thought so...

This was a good Article I ran across in the last few days.

Not many people know these things about him

http://qpolitical.com/prince/

[h=1]What Prince Said About Jesus Made Me Miss Him Even More[/h]Although most people will remember Prince as a music legend, this shocking truth about him is what should really define his legacy.
NPO Entertainment 2 days ago
~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads