Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOw would someone know that he was awake for so many hours or days unless they were right there awake with him? Then it is their word. Did Prince have a significant other with him? I didnt' think people could survive being awake for 6 days.... or less than 6.

IDK... Im looking for people to try to cash in on whatever they can here - even at Prince's expense. OR maybe my head is in the sand bc Im so crazy about him.

HOw would someone know that he was awake for so many hours or days unless they were right there awake with him? Then it is their word. Did Prince have a significant other with him? I didnt' think people could survive being awake for 6 days.... or less than 6.

IDK... Im looking for people to try to cash in on whatever they can here - even at Prince's expense. OR maybe my head is in the sand bc Im so crazy about him.
Probably an exaggeration.
I did read an article about a girl that saw him the day before he died. She said he was sitting on a curb with his bike. She was about to take a picture of him and he askekd her not to, sonsje respected his wishes and didn't. She said he looked very pale.
Who knows if that is true or not! I read that before all this other speculation started. FWIW.
I'll look for a link.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

IDK how the brother in law would know that Prince had not slept in 6 days.

Some of these links will open; then I try to scroll down to read and it wont scroll down. FRUSTRATING!

He was a private person. I hope his privacy is respected, although I wont hold my breath on that. Unless he was murdered, I don't need to know all the details of his personal medical history. Yikes. I wouldn't want mine out there. But only a few would care about mine, so I see the difference there.

Sometimes famous people get screwed after death. It reminds me of an auto racer who was killed some yrs back in a wreck or in some accident. THe media fought to publicize his AUTOPSY photos which I found truly a horrifying idea and total violation. The family fought it and IIRC won to stop them.

Don't want to derail the thread, just saying people do horrible things. I thought HIPAA rules apply until 50 yrs after death. I think the media should respect that...if it's not murder - which is a different situation. imo.

Im a super Prince fan, so I feel.... IDK protective or IDK what.

Prince - FULL Performance at SNL40 After Party

[video=youtu;CMNKnC9K8Uo]http://youtu.be/CMNKnC9K8Uo[/video]

I wish the press would cover the fact that Prince was a vegan and a teatotaler as eagerly as they are looking for dirt on the man.

Prince was an inspiration and will remain so. He didn't react to criticism of him by fighting it, and I'm trying really hard to follow suit.

Prince's Former Fiancée Sheila E Remembers Music Icon Following Private Ceremony

Corinne Heller and Holly Passalaqua, eonline
8 hours ago

Sheila E continues to remember her close friend Prince just days after attending a private ceremony in honor of the music icon.

The "Purple Rain" singer was found dead Thursday at age 57 at his Paisley Park studios in Minnesota. On Saturday, Sheila E joined Prince's family at a private gathering to mourn the iconic musician. A rep later confirmed that his body was cremated on Friday.

"It was very somber, quiet. We were playing his songs, his music at a very low volume and it was hard to hear. Some songs were harder than others to listen to," Sheila E told E! News. "Later on, we kind of said, 'Wow. We could sit here for probably weeks or a month and listen to all the songs he recorded and not duplicate one song. You can't really say that with any other artist that has that much music. It was hard. A lot of crying, a lot of grieving." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160425/b759397/?cid=featuredent_media_prince

Audio has been released
of air traffic control when his flight 990 asked to land due to emergency.

"The controller accommodates the request and says at one point, "CFR [certified first responder] will be waiting."
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ane-pilots-emergency-landing-released-w203876

ETA: I couldn't open it. (dangit)

But Im assuming that he must have been unconscious or having trouble breathing. If so that is frightening and an emergency. I get that.

Also, some people said that he looked weak and pale a few days earlier. I don't find that weird if he had just had the flu AND was giving concerts and showing up for things.

Yes, Im crazy about him, but Im open to the truth. Im just not sure the truth is my business.

I wish the press would cover the fact that Prince was a vegan and a teatotaler as eagerly as they are looking for dirt on the man.

Prince was an inspiration and will remain so. He didn't react to criticism of him by fighting it, and I'm trying really hard to follow suit.
I have seen several stories. He wouldn't even allow cursing around him. So I remain skeptical about the rumors. However, it does seem like he was in trouble on that flight.

Prince's Former Fiancée Sheila E Remembers Music Icon Following Private Ceremony

Corinne Heller and Holly Passalaqua, eonline
8 hours ago

Sheila E continues to remember her close friend Prince just days after attending a private ceremony in honor of the music icon.

The "Purple Rain" singer was found dead Thursday at age 57 at his Paisley Park studios in Minnesota. On Saturday, Sheila E joined Prince's family at a private gathering to mourn the iconic musician. A rep later confirmed that his body was cremated on Friday.

"It was very somber, quiet. We were playing his songs, his music at a very low volume and it was hard to hear. Some songs were harder than others to listen to," Sheila E told E! News. "Later on, we kind of said, 'Wow. We could sit here for probably weeks or a month and listen to all the songs he recorded and not duplicate one song. You can't really say that with any other artist that has that much music. It was hard. A lot of crying, a lot of grieving." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160425/b759397/?cid=featuredent_media_prince
My life from 84 on, in college, going everywhere. He was "my life soundtrack"
I know I'm not alone when I say I feel like a part of me died too.
I worked at White Water during the summers near Atlanta back then. His music was ALWAYS playing.
Whitney Houston visited the park one day. It was a big deal! This was before she married. 1984 or 85? [emoji22] I remember that day well. AND PRINCE'S music was playing that day.

THIS,
And some who said that they attended his parties said that there were unwritten rules of no drinking, smoking, or swearing. I guess grain of salt, but also it has a ring of truth too.

Some things that have been printed seem like they scream libel to me. I hope someone follows up if it's not true. FOr example, why is it after he's dead that some dude claims that Prince spent 40 thousand on opiates that he supposedly sold to him? Wouldn't that have been news earlier? And frankly that seems a little spendy for opiates. ... not that I know the going rate.

The looking for dirt by the media is bothering me.

My life from 84 on, in college, going everywhere. He was "my life soundtrack"
I know I'm not alone when I say I feel like a part of me died too.
I worked at White Water during the summers near Atlanta back then. His music was ALWAYS playing.
Whitney Houston visited the park one day. It was a big deal! This was before she married. 1984 or 85? [emoji22] I remember that day well. AND PRINCE'S music was playing that day.

YES!!! This exactly.

My date is a bit earlier, but YES! (I was local to Prince and remember when the Minneapolis sound was emerging locally).

Yes, he was the soundtrack to my life. I feel like that has been ripped out of my chest.

While I knew Prince was a huge star, I really didn't know the world would react with the same feelings as I have for him.

Tonight I'm gonna party like its 1999....

[video=youtu;3CREAqA0SUs]http://youtu.be/3CREAqA0SUs[/video]
I danced to this on New Year's Eve 1999! It was a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae