Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levin is on Greta... says TMZ will be posting something soon. Sounds like it might have been drug related.

I've watched his live "Little Red Corvette" video performance fairly recently--he danced up a storm.... But can't seem to find it now at all!

Anyone find anything?

And sadly, if his demise was due to drugs; no judgements--only grace, peace, sympathy. RIP

He now lived in Paisley Park too. Studios, concert hall and his home.

Yeah I kinda figured that it is massive or at least it was in late 80's/early 90's when I use to go so I imagine what it would be like now.

From a variety of sources; when they asked Eric Clapton what it was like to be the greatest guitarist ever, he said "Go ask Prince"

Levin is on Greta... says TMZ will be posting something soon. Sounds like it might have been drug related.

I've watched his live "Little Red Corvette" video performance fairly recently--he danced up a storm.... But can't seem to find it now at all!

Anyone find anything?

And sadly, if his demise was due to drugs; no judgements--only grace, peace, sympathy. RIP

Prince wasn’t known to be a user of illegal drugs. He was a Jehovah’s Witness, also.

So, being that he was treated in a hospital a week ago, I’m guessing he was put on prescription drugs at that point. I think we should consider first that he could have had a drug interaction, or an adverse drug reaction, to whatever he was on. He also could have some underlying medical conditions that he kept private, that made the situation worse.

This was the performance that placed him as one of the greatest guitar players of all times! Watch the end when he throws his guitar up in the air! Watch George Harris*n's face when he falls backwards off the stage & is caught by the audience.

RIP little guy--you're a legend & big in our hearts

That is not George. It is his son Dani.

at the kare11 site...First Avenue night club in downtown Minneapolis also has a Prince music all night dance party planned tonight. the city is letting them go pass 2am.

this night club was featured in Purple Rain and Prince played there a lot in his early years. There are two shrines happening: #1. outside this club #2. Paisley Park (southwest suburb of Minneapolis in Chanhassen off of hwy 5 and Audubon rd)

RIP Prince

Google has went purple and so has the drudge report page, waiting to see who else goes purple.

Prince wasn’t known to be a user of illegal drugs. He was a Jehovah’s Witness, also.

So, being that he was treated in a hospital a week ago, I’m guessing he was put on prescription drugs at that point. I think we should consider first that he could have had a drug interaction, or an adverse drug reaction, to whatever he was on. He also could have some underlying medical conditions that he kept private, that made the situation worse.

It is quite possible for healthy young people (not that 57 is "young" but nor is it old) to simply die from flu (if it's real influenza we're talking about).

Ugh! It REALLY sucks because I was just checking on the celebrity forums last night, and then I noted the people who have passed this year and then wondered aloud who was sadly going to be next. Prince, RIP.

I can't believe the possibility that he died from the flu because he had just received treatment from the hospital a week before. Did they miss something??

I saw him live during the 'Cream' days, a great concert. Gone way too soon.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

TMZ are reporting that his brief hospitalization last week was for a drug overdose, an opiate. It sounds like a Narcan type drug was administered and he refused a 24 hour stay as there was no private room available.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

at the kare11 site...First Avenue night club in downtown Minneapolis also has a Prince music all night dance party planned tonight. the city is letting them go pass 2am.

this night club was featured in Purple Rain and Prince played there a lot in his early years. There are two shrines happening: #1. outside this club #2. Paisley Park (southwest suburb of Minneapolis in Chanhassen off of hwy 5 and Audubon rd)

RIP Prince

I was surprised First Avenue is still First Avenue, having caught Prince there multiple times. I remember one time Prince was on Guitar and basically had stockings on and panties, Morris Day was on drums, Prince coyly looked over his shoulder and asked Morris if he liked the view! He would diss so many people either on stage or in song.
I was in Jesse's house/studio when he first heard Rasberry Beret. Part of the lyrics go "I put her on the back of my bike
And we went riding
Down by old man Johnson's farm" Jessie got so mad that Prince dissed him in a song like that that when he did a song for Tamarra he whispered at the beginning " Don;t **** with me" You had to turn up the volume to hear it. So much rivalry

Sue Ann Carwell was who I was thinking of earlier, man could she sing Many of the MPLS music scene use to play at the Fox Trap and Archie Bunkers. Those were the days!!!!!!

It is quite possible for healthy young people (not that 57 is "young" but nor is it old) to simply die from flu (if it's real influenza we're talking about).
It just could of been over the counter flu meds. If he was feeling pretty rough with it. And gosh I know how that feels. I've Emphysema n hmm maybe took a good 5 weeks till the main fluey virus gave in.
Thing is so many over the counter meds have paracetamol. Which taking too much of that can lead to complications. But I know the frustration borne outta just fed up with feeling dreadful thru it...
Anyways. I don't know about anyone else but I'm thinking I've taken all my meds n this is just a dream.... I can't believe Prince has gone.
His tour this year was gonna be phenomenal. ..

R.I.P ⚘

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads