Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second lines, happy hours and tributes across New Orleans
http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2016/04/prince_dead_at_57_second_lines.html#incart_article_small

Monday, April 25
• A second line parade is set to take place on Monday, April 25 at Ooh Poo Pah Doo Bar, 1931 Orleans Ave. White doves will be released at 5:30 p.m., right before sunset. The parade through Treme will begin shortly after and will end back at Ooh Poo Pah Doo. The Facebook event organizer encourages participants to wear their favorite Prince attire.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1021301957917744/

[video=youtube;TMps1ue_024]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMps1ue_024[/video]

Absolutely joyous Prince.

Gallery of images of Prince over the years:
Prince: The artist - CNN.com

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entertainment/gallery/prince-rogers-nelson/index.html[/video]

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just this month, Prince made news, but it wasn't for his music. Hours before he was set to go onstage, the singer postponed two shows he'd been scheduled to perform at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta.
"The entertainer is battling the flu," the Fox said in a statement that day.
A week later, he took the stage in Atlanta to perform two concerts with 80-minute sets, unusually short for him. The stage was engulfed in lavender smoke. It was just Prince at his piano. He played his classic songs but kept the mood light and fun -- at one point showing off his skills with a version of the Peanuts theme song.
That concert, a week ago, earned rave reviews. Prince himself seemed to feel the power of his performance, posting afterward on social media, "I am transformed."

RIP musical genius. Thank you - from the bottom of my heart and soul - for all the awesome music!

I thought maybe instead of an OD, it was an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was taking for a secondary infection. He would need a shot for anaphylaxis. I'm holding out for a pneumonia cause of death until proven otherwise!

I thought maybe instead of an OD, it was an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was taking for a secondary infection. He would need a shot for anaphylaxis. I'm holding out for a pneumonia cause of death until proven otherwise!

I don't know but he's not alive anymore. I'll miss him even if he wasn't my generation. He was a harmless musician who my feet danced to one or more times. RIP Prince. RIH.

Dearly beloved- we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life- RIP Prince, fly high and free now- thank you for your musical talent and genius, you will be greatly missed.

Shocking to lose the one and only PRINCE. Thought about the words I bolded all day. He didn't just get through life, but gave it new meaning. He never backed down from being gloriously unique. We love you, Prince. Fly FREE.

I have never seen it before, it is Jesse Morris and Prince circa 1985
13061955_10154009268446224_2391140949637156397_n.jpg

"I Am Something That You’ll Never Comprehend"

Prince shared so many profound thoughts and spiritual ideas within his music. He was like a diamond shining from every angle. He knew his light came from a timeless source.

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The after world

A world of never ending happiness
You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
You know the one, Dr. Everything'll Be Alright