WARREN, OH

Possible Relatives:
PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28)
PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37)
PLESEA, PAMELA S (Age 59)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEDDISH, ROBERTS ROBIN (Age 52)
BONNER, HARRY A (Age 99)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...s-on-tonights-show-right-here/comment-page-6/

It's a bit down the page.

Still searching..........

Found this under the Greta threads with Google Search but that link only brings me to a Greta interview with LP and TP when Casey was first released from jail. The info above with all the names is there, too, but I couldn't find any more on this:

PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28) PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37) ...... They were in the adoption process when the “biological mother” decided she wanted the baby ...

According to Ancestry.com, Nathan was born June 1980 and lives in Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.

Could he be Cindy's child? She would have been 22 at his birth.
I believe that Pamela S P is Rick's wife. I'm not sure who Nathan is (maybe their son ?) but he is married to Stacy Marie and she now uses his last name as well. This is what I have been able to find through Trumbull County deed documents.

Interesting Note - John Hopkin's "son", the one that ZFG supposedly babsat with Caylee, according to KC - his name is Zachary. Nathan's middle name is Zachary.

The theory is certainly plausible that Casey seduced her brother. If this was the case then the question is... once Casey realized she was pregnant, did she let Lee know? We know the parents didnt know until the eighth month.

Why didnt she go to her brother for money for an abortion? ( can you really imagine that Casey was pro-life? not so much) I think he'd pony up that cash pronto.

Remember in his interview, Lee said that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was her mistake thus her responsibility- If Cindy and George knew about the union wouldnt they hold them [I]both [/I]accountable for her financial and emotional care?

Lee seems to me to be a stand up guy who although he may have made a mistake, he would take responsibility for it. His actions through out this whole case dont seem to fit the person who he truly is - I feel he has just succumb to the pressure of his mother to close ranks in the family (its theonly one he has after all) support his sister at all cost in order to not cause familial dicension etc...

These factors are the ones that make me think this cant be true.

Maybe the reason paternity is such a secret is that Casey trully doesnt know who the father is and the humility of going to door number one ,two, three...for paternity testing is more humiliating/embarrassing than the pay off of child support - George and Cindy will foot the bill anyway- right?-

ooooor maybe he was Latin? Casey said Cindy didnt allow Latin riends in the home so maybe thats why Casey wouldnt tell who it was...

all just thoughts I wanted to share...

I did read somewhere she said the father was Jesus Ortiz, the guy that died on his way to Caylee's birthday party. One of the reporters interviewed his family and they said he couldn't be the father because he would have told them she was pregnant and they had never met Casey. Another report CA tells the LE that the fathers name is Eric, but she didn't know his last name, CA's next story was that the father was married and a one nite stand. Anyway here is the web address to Jesus Ortiz's myspace page, I was surprised it is still active: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=15753753

I believe that Pamela S P is Rick's wife. I'm not sure who Nathan is (maybe their son ?) but he is married to Stacy Marie and she now uses his last name as well. This is what I have been able to find through Trumbull County deed documents.

Interesting Note - John Hopkin's "son", the one that ZFG supposedly babsat with Caylee, according to KC - his name is Zachary. Nathan's middle name is Zachary.

Casey used lots of names she was somehow associated with from her school days or from distant relatives. She'd mix the names for good measure.

I would think that this would absolutely put CA & GA over the edge and we would soon see them both in a padded cell - how much more can they take? So disturbing....

Who says they dont already know? I think Casey choosing CAYLEE as her name is a good indication....after all she always has that small grain of truth in everything she says.

I would not be suprised, and I don't think LA would tread into the idea of incest if he didn't have proof. He is a straight-up, honest man, IMO.

The theory is certainly plausible that Casey seduced her brother. If this was the case then the question is... once Casey realized she was pregnant, did she let Lee know? We know the parents didnt know until the eighth month.

Why didnt she go to her brother for money for an abortion? ( can you really imagine that Casey was pro-life? not so much) I think he'd pony up that cash pronto.

Remember in his interview, Lee said that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was her mistake thus her responsibility- If Cindy and George knew about the union wouldnt they hold them both accountable for her financial and emotional care?

Lee seems to me to be a stand up guy who although he may have made a mistake, he would take responsibility for it. His actions through out this whole case dont seem to fit the person who he truly is - I feel he has just succumb to the pressure of his mother to close ranks in the family (its theonly one he has after all) support his sister at all cost in order to not cause familial dicension etc...

These factors are the ones that make me think this cant be true.

Maybe the reason paternity is such a secret is that Casey trully doesnt know who the father is and the humility of going to door number one ,two, three...for paternity testing is more humiliating/embarrassing than the pay off of child support - George and Cindy will foot the bill anyway- right?-

ooooor maybe he was Latin? Casey said Cindy didnt allow Latin riends in the home so maybe thats why Casey wouldnt tell who it was...

all just thoughts I wanted to share...

Well if LA is Caylee's dad, what do you think the possibility is that the A family didn't find out about it until after she went missing. I can totally see LE checking her DNA at a lab and coming back to the Anthonys with the grim news that their offspring FATHERED as well as mothered their grandchild. That would be a kick in the groin for sure.

Hello everyone. This is my first post but I have been reading everyones ideas about this tragic case of little angel Caylee. I wasn't going to comment but when I saw the information about LA being Caylee's father I had to jump in. Yesterday I searched through the Orange County Florida Court Records site and looked up the Anthony's curious to see if anyone had any trouble in the past and sure enough Dec. 29, 04 there was a domestic altercation, needing family court! Could it be the family found out about Casey and Lee's relationship and pregnancy? I know it is a reach but it sure looks like he is the daddy...

Relatively new to posting here but Im wondering what evidence people have that amkes them think LA fathered Caylee? It seems ludicrous to me that people are jumping to this conclusion simply because Casey and LA have a close bond. I have 5 older brothers and I am very close to each of them so Im curious as to why some have come to this conclusion. Thanks!

Wow, so it was CINDY who was the defendant?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I would so love to know the details of what happened!
Btw, your link didn't work, I get an error message everytime I try to launch it.

I don't know why I cannot get the link to work. Maybe just go to www.myfloridacounty.com and then follow the links. The password and username: public
I don't remember where I read that- but it is... hope it works. I am having a hard time keeping up with you all, my head is starting to spin... I guess I will figure out how this system works. I keep losing my reply page.

I am still not buying that Lee is the father of Caylee..I believe that LP is making a mistake regarding MDNA. This case is sick enough, beyond twisted and I just don't see Lee being the father. If I am wrong, I will, I don't know..I'll do something..but it just doesn't make sense. The grandparents loved that little girl. I don't believe they ever knew who the father was but didn't care. As long as they had total control over the little girl's future, that's what mattered to them.

Relatively new to posting here but Im wondering what evidence people have that amkes them think LA fathered Caylee? It seems ludicrous to me that people are jumping to this conclusion simply because Casey and LA have a close bond. I have 5 older brothers and I am very close to each of them so Im curious as to why some have come to this conclusion. Thanks!

To me, the fact that Leonard Padilla has mentioned this multiple times, and now in this radio interview directly, makes me believe he has seen proof that it is true. Also the fact that the baby's name can be thought of as a blend of CAseY and LEE is another indication (however coincidentally) that it could be true. I could just see Ms. Smart-pants-Casey choosing that name if it is indeed the truth.

IMO
:rolleyes:

Or...was it that Cindy was first to hold Caylee because Casey didn't want her? Delivery room people are very sensitive about new mothers feelings. I can't believe they would not have given Caylee directly to Casey unless Casey rejected her.

There are many reasons why the mother is not given the baby to hold first immediately after birth. If there has been tearing of the vagina, or the doctor has to cut a little during birth, then that has to be stitched pretty quickly. Or if it was a C-section, the mother might be anesthized and unable to hold it. Or if she has trouble passing the placenta. Some drs. automatically hand the baby to the father or whoever is in the delivery room with the mom, aside from the nurses. Babies are not always given directly to the mothers... in fact, years ago, they NEVER were. Sometimes it depends on the doctor.

To me, the fact that Leonard Padilla has mentioned this multiple times, and now in this radio interview directly, makes me believe he has seen proof that it is true. Also the fact that the baby's name can be thought of as a blend of CAseY and LEE is another indication (however coincidentally) that it could be true. I could just see Ms. Smart-pants-Casey choosing that name if it is indeed the truth.

IMO
:rolleyes:

I just think it's too soon to jump to that conclusion without knowing if or what LP has to substantiate it. This whole issue seems to have jumped really fast from the kind of speculation you'd expect on a board like this to this must be fact because LP said so.

The name to me argues against it being their child. If you're trying to hide this, the last thing you would do is give the child a name that has everyone saying, "Hmmm Cay, Lee, hmmmm."

NONE... outside of the name being a combination of Casey and Lee... and Mr. Padilla's theory, of course. However... several weeks ago, everybody was thinking George was the dad. Guess people change their minds sometimes.

Yes!!!!!!!!! I think if I read it correctly, this Stacy P. would be Casey's 1st cousin because I think she is Rick's (Cindy's brother) daughter.

Can you believe it?? Very creepy!!!!
:eek:

It's seriously almost too much to take! And the coincidence that the missing Stacy P. had a daughter named Laci, that one was unreal, too! There must be some cosmic missing person universe somewhere linking all these names/people together somehow. It totally creeps me out!

Is this what you're talking about?

Comment by Mia
August 21st, 2008 at 11:15 pm

This is Cindy’s Brother and

PLESEA, RICK A (Age 55)

Associated names:

RICK, A PLESEA

Available
CORTLAND, OH
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
NILES, OH
WARREN, OH

Possible Relatives:
PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28)
PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37)
PLESEA, PAMELA S (Age 59)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEDDISH, ROBERTS ROBIN (Age 52)
BONNER, HARRY A (Age 99)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...s-on-tonights-show-right-here/comment-page-6/

It's a bit down the page.

Still searching..........

Found this under the Greta threads with Google Search but that link only brings me to a Greta interview with LP and TP when Casey was first released from jail. The info above with all the names is there, too, but I couldn't find any more on this:

PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28) PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37) ...... They were in the adoption process when the “biological mother” decided she wanted the baby ...

According to Ancestry.com, Nathan was born June 1980 and lives in Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.

Could he be Cindy's child? She would have been 22 at his birth.

Yes, this is part of it.

That is what I am wondering, if he is actually Cindy's. Maybe why she was apparently so adamant about not putting Caylee up for adoption. Things that make you go hummmmm.

When I first googled his name though, it brought up a website I guess for adoptees to register to find birth parents. Now, I can 't find it. It's gone.
I do remember, he said he was raised by gp, was told his mother was "stubborn" and born in 1980 in Trumbull Hospital in Ohio.

Also, I think he is in the air force in Clovis, NM.

Thanks for posting that!

I am still not buying that Lee is the father of Caylee..I believe that LP is making a mistake regarding MDNA. This case is sick enough, beyond twisted and I just don't see Lee being the father. If I am wrong, I will, I don't know..I'll do something..but it just doesn't make sense. The grandparents loved that little girl. I don't believe they ever knew who the father was but didn't care. As long as they had total control over the little girl's future, that's what mattered to them.

I totally agree with you. There is no way for LP to have these facts. None!

There are many reasons why the mother is not given the baby to hold first immediately after birth. If there has been tearing of the vagina, or the doctor has to cut a little during birth, then that has to be stitched pretty quickly. Or if it was a C-section, the mother might be anesthized and unable to hold it. Or if she has trouble passing the placenta. Some drs. automatically hand the baby to the father or whoever is in the delivery room with the mom, aside from the nurses. Babies are not always given directly to the mothers... in fact, years ago, they NEVER were. Sometimes it depends on the doctor.

This idea about Cindy holding the baby before KC just makes no sense to me. Why would one be resentful over that, and I mean after awhile wouldn't you just forget about it. So KC not holding Caylee right away brought her down this horrible path. You are so right there are many reasons a mother doesn't get to hold her baby first, I have 2 girls and didn't get to hold either one right away and frankly never thought anything of this until the discussion with Cindy and KC.

The speculation about Lee being Caylee's father is just gross and there is absolutely nothing to even indicate that this could be true. Why is it that some of you feel the need to constantly suggest that Lee did his sister? Really, just stop. Unless you have some type of information that says this is even a remote possibility, stop being disgusting.

Why do so many people feel this way? I went to a couple chat rooms and if you even mentioned incest on this case, they threaten to ban you, they refuse to even discuss it. Yes it is sick and disgusting, but it happens all the time, and people need to get their heads out of the sand.

This idea about Cindy holding the baby before KC just makes no sense to me. Why would one be resentful over that, and I mean after awhile wouldn't you just forget about it. So KC not holding Caylee right away brought her down this horrible path. You are so right there are many reasons a mother doesn't get to hold her baby first, I have 2 girls and didn't get to hold either one right away and frankly never thought anything of this until the discussion with Cindy and KC.

Not sticking up for KC, but that moment probably signifies to her the beginning of the struggle for control she had with Cindy over Caylee. Who was really the mother figure to Caylee? I've seen many posts that it was Cindy. Remember when Casey did her LE interview and she said "Caylee never gets upset when she talks to me, even if I haven't seen her in a long while due to <insert lie here>, but if it was my mom? Yeah, she would have gotten upset." JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans