Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, grasshopper, I have to ask - what are the bets? what does he lose if you are correct and what do you lose if he is correct? I'm thinking cowboy hats here - am I right?:)

Lol, you are always too smart for me, Mac. Yes, it is about the hats, for now... If I am right, we will all get to see his lovely mane... Think about it, has anyone seen him without it?

I am countin' on being right, or I am gonna be sportin my 'ole cowboy lid -
for quite a while:blowkiss:

I am stunned at all the amazing work many of you sleuthers have done. Most of the time I have to read the forum at work, and have been unable to view the maps that have been put together. Now that I get to be on my home computer, could someone redirect me to where the maps have been posted? I'm excited I might actually get to look at one and understand it. Much appreciated and hate to be a nuisance.

Try the pings thread.

maybe LP got this info from the female body guard~Casey told female body guard and female body guard decided to leave this confession out when talking to LE (hence the wish for immunity). maybe thats why female body guard became friends with Casey~ she felt sorry for her.

I was just about to post the same thing, maybe Casey told the female body guard. Doesn't necessarily make it true though. I just can't see LP saying things that could get him sued without having some reason to back it up.

Oh Lord, he just said that Lee doesn't want to provide DNA because he doesn't want to be shown as the babies daddy...he keeps saying this over and over, so he obviously has something that he knows or has heard that has led him to believe this...He also said Casey is nuts, and that she is in lala land...

thks for posting the jist of the interview magic cat, 'ppreciate it.

Hey, I know some people here on WS's call LP from time to time - I would love to have one of us ask LP what makes him so sure that LA is Caylee's bio dad-

I believe its possible!! Loose as Casey is she may have seduced Lee, who knows!!

Poppy

thks for posting the jist of the interview magic cat, 'ppreciate it.

Hey, I know some people here on WS's call LP from time to time - I would love to have one of us ask LP what makes him so sure that LA is Caylee's bio dad-

Well apparently he and blink have a bet going, and he does not seem the type to make a bet that he thinks he is going to lose-look how fast he jerked that bond money back when he realized little miss priss was not going to tell him where the baby was and when he realized that the evidence was saying something far different than the MOUTH...maybe blink could ask him...:)

I was just about to post the same thing, maybe Casey told the female body guard. Doesn't necessarily make it true though. I just can't see LP saying things that could get him sued without having some reason to back it up.

and us enquiring minds want to know for sure!

Well apparently he and blink have a bet going, and he does not seem the type to make a bet that he thinks he is going to lose-look how fast he jerked that bond money back when he realized little miss priss was not going to tell him where the baby was and when he realized that the evidence was saying something far different than the MOUTH...maybe blink could ask him...:)

yeah blink, she seems to know alot about the case, thinks she has LP's number

I believe its possible!! Loose as Casey is she may have seduced Lee, who knows!!

Poppy

it is possible, but it makes ya feel guilty just for thinking it is possible doesn't it?

eeeeewwwwwwwwww yuck!

LOL I know! It is yukky, but I would not put anything past her nor trust her no further than I can spit, that girl is ruthless to say the least!! And Im being nice so I don't get sent to the corner!!

Poppy

I swear on my kids, he absolutely, unequivically belives that to be true.
We have a bet on it. I do not agree, but truth be told, he is sensay and I grasshopper.

what makes LP so sure its LA Blink? Does he ever say if there is actual proof or is it just his sixth sense conjecture he's relying on?-

Question: Is that legal? Can anyone without a court order test anyone else's DNA?

It would be legal if say he smoked a cigarette then ground it out and threw it in the garbage for pick up. Once it is in the public domain LE can retrieve it and test it.

They also can go to the Judge and get a search warrant for his DNA and then he will have to give his DNA.

imoo

I'm older but not this old: I remember my mother talking about "cliffhanger" movies - they end the movie when something bad is about to happen to someone and then next week the movie takes up where it left off the week before and the person is saved. Well this is the twilight zone version and it's not weekly, it's daily.
So what's happening tomorrow?

it is possible, but it makes ya feel guilty just for thinking it is possible doesn't it?

Yes, it does, but it does happen, I knew a foster mom who had a little girl, born from a brother and sister, whos parents ALLOWED them to have sex with each other! Can you believe it?? Anyway the child was born with lots of heath problems and she was not expected to even survive{Heart defect } amongst other genetic disorders do not know quite what happened CPS stepped in and took the child into custody, The foster parents adopted her since they had her for over 2 years parents rights were terminated

Poppy

Yes, it does, but it does happen, I knew a foster mom who had a little girl, born from a brother and sister, whos parents ALLOWED them to have sex with each other! Can you believe it?? Anyway the child was born with lots of heath problems and she was not expected to even survive{Heart defect } amongst other genetic disorders do not know quite what happened CPS stepped in and took the child into custody, The foster parents adopted her since they had her for over 2 years parents rights were terminated

Poppy

yes, you're right, poppy, it does happen. Just can't hardly make room in my mind for another weird thing to be a part of this case. If it's true, I will surely shed a whole 'nother light on this case

yes, you're right, poppy, it does happen. Just can't hardly make room in my mind for another weird thing to be a part of this case. If it's true, I will surely shed a whole 'nother light on this case

I hear Ya Mysterycat, this is one bizzare case , Poor Caylee was the victem:(

Poppy

Ewwww, that is just gross. But if true, it makes the hold KC has over her brother more believable. It also clarifies who might have helped her after the fact and the whole brother-sister code over the telephone when she was in jail the first time.

Poppy

Now that is a beautiful ending...or beginning...It happens folks. My niece, my blood niece, who I do not associate with but on a very rare ocassion when they may stop by on their way to some COURT hearing because they have broken some other law and gotten caught ( I live near the courthouse in the same county unfortunately which makes me a convenient stop-over ) is MARRIED to a man who has a CHILD with his father's sister. He HAS this child LIVING with him and my niece (she is 16) and she KNOWS who her mom and dad are and she is PSYCHO to say the least. Now there is a girl that is MUCHO promiscuous and has been since the tender age of 10. It happens. Relatives who have sex with one another and a child is conceived. It is not as uncommon as we would like to think. NOTE: This man is not MY relative, just married to one of my own crazy house candidate relations...:eek:

I swear on my kids, he absolutely, unequivically belives that to be true.
We have a bet on it. I do not agree, but truth be told, he is sensay and I grasshopper.

So, you are saying you talk to LP? You have personally talked to LP about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214