Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the "owners" went back to PR, why did they leave so much stuff there? Ir doesn't look so much like it was moved out of, rather than someone left hastily.
I don't get it.

Ok! Lower left? From KC and LA jail talk, for possible clues to the whereabouts to her blackjack, IIRC. Puerto Rico? Gon****z? And I need help with the whole staged by the defense scenario.
I have serious goosebumps! Marellano, that was so exciting to read. I felt as if I were standing right next to you!!

Please slap my hand if Im jumping to conclisions on this "staging" story. But does this mean the P.I.'s were looking for her body to plant it on the Gonzalez property to prove the Nanny (Gonzalez) did it?

Where did we get Lower from? Just curious. Here is what the property deed shows... The middle name could be Lower but the first names are definitely different.

Owner Name(s): GON*****, HERNAN L
GON*****, ELSA I
Mailing Address: 8718 BRACKENWOOD DR

I think it, the Lower Left thing, is a joke, referring back to something Casey A said.

Great job Marellano!!

Has anyone checked to see if LE knows about this location? I'm concerned that a potential crime scene might be compromised if the wrong people catch wind of this information.

If the "owners" went back to PR, why did they leave so much stuff there? Ir doesn't look so much like it was moved out of, rather than someone left hastily.
I don't get it.

During alot of foreclosures, people out here are leaving alot of "junk" in their homes. Leaving it in total shambles because they dont care. Theyre even leaving their poor pets. Do property records show if this family lost home to foreclosure?

If Im understanding correctly, by the defense "staging" this house what they are saying is the video of this house is bogus and they were going to use it as thats where the nanny live but is now gone? Someone help me out here?

So, this whole video taping was a set up? Who set it up? JB? A?
Did Hoover know this was a staged scenario before he shopped the video? Are all of these people freaking CRAZY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:
Excellent, excellent job! Did Kathi say if LE knew yet?

I am ecstatic! Excellent Job! I hope that LE will show their appreciation to your dedication! Thank You so much for keeping us informed and following up... :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :blowkiss: :clap:

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle
WOW! Incredible! Thanks so much for sharing this with us...I can't wait to see your video! :)

Great job, Michelle!

And kudos to the WSer who found this house first!

So, this whole video taping was a set up? Who set it up? JB? A?
Did Hoover know this was a staged scenario before he shopped the video? Are all of these people freaking CRAZY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only know the answer to your last question. A resounding yes!!!!!!! :crazy:

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

And there's Casey's PUERTO RICO connection!?! :)

Another innocent person destroyed by the Anthonys? WHY does this not surprise me?

So sucks.
So, what about the other 16 site as a potential crime scene? Is that property still there, or was it built out in the last year or two? Do we know?

Please slap my hand if Im jumping to conclisions on this "staging" story. But does this mean the P.I.'s were looking for her body to plant it on the Gonzalez property to prove the Nanny (Gonzalez) did it?

I understand it as, and I could be completely wrong, they were going to pin it on the person living here and say they were the nanny because they knew this person had moved back to PR and the abandoned house would be a perfect set up. Anyone with me on that?

I think it, the Lower Left thing, is a joke, referring back to something Casey A said.

Wow, this flu has slowed me down more than I thought.

FWIW the house was sold in 1990 to Elsa and Hernan Gonz****. The previous owner was Noemi Gonz****. So it's been in the same last name for 18 years.

~Michelle

Just wow.

I understand it as, and I could be completely wrong, they were going to pin it on the person living here and say they were the nanny because they knew this person had moved back to PR and the abandoned house would be a perfect set up. Anyone with me on that?

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe they were going to plant some evidence there. Not sure why they would film it though. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member