Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it as, and I could be completely wrong, they were going to pin it on the person living here and say they were the nanny because they knew this person had moved back to PR and the abandoned house would be a perfect set up. Anyone with me on that?

Hence the potential sighting in Puerto Rico and the need for Baez to arrange for Cindy to broadcast on a PR televisoin station at his office??? Are the pieces of the puzzle coming together here?

So, this whole video taping was a set up? Who set it up? JB? A?
Did Hoover know this was a staged scenario before he shopped the video? Are all of these people freaking CRAZY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or are they really scary, mean, and twisted completely out of shape?
And SOOOO crazy they let Casey leave with Caylee, to BOND? On a VACATION?
With no clothes.

:bang::bang:

I have only been a member for a day or two, and I am just blown away by all the amazing talent here.
Welcome!!!
I know! Right? Have you ever!!! This is the bestest site I have ever seen!! When they get fed up with talking heads, they go out and investigate themselves!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hence the potential sighting in Puerto Rico and the need for Baez to arrange for Cindy to broadcast on a PR televisoin station at his office??? Are the pieces of the puzzle coming together here?

OMG...you are so right! Unbelievable!

Michelle... YOU are amazing! I think KB should have given you on air credit (along with the 1st person here that figured out it was the house to begin with)
You guys ALL make me so proud to be a member of this forum!! Im just honestly amazed at the great job you all do!!

I am thinking since this house has been vacant for a year according to the neighbors, then she may have been staying there. It could be where Caylee's clothes are and could be where Caylee was killed.

Since that is right across from Hopespring, could she have seen the Anthonys coming and going from there by any chance?

This is what I was thinking. I've always wondered where she spent the nights between June 9th and June 15th. I'm wondering if she used the house as a crash pad. She may have even been using it to stash a drugged Caylee while she was out partying and boinking.

I'm guessing that in the same cyptic message that the PI got about where Caylee was dumped there was another clue about the house and that they should go there and look for evidence that KC left behind.

Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.

Oh Yeah!! that does make sense. What a script huh? I guess they were writing this one as they went along.....:bang:

Oh my Gosh!!! WS cracked the case. All the lies fall into place, very Exciting:) You Guys Rock!!!!!!

Michelle, What great pictures! Thank you

That house was the "Nanny" for Caylee!:(

JB is gonna be Pizzed!!:)

Justice for Caylee

Great Job WS's I hear it was one of our devoted members! Here's to you all! :clap: :clap: :blowkis:

Can someone please explain what the "staging" comment is all about?

no wonder the A's were asking for immunity... I see arrests in the very near future.

This is what I was thinking. I've always wondered where she spent the nights between June 9th and June 15th. I'm wondering if she used the house as a crash pad. She may have even been using it to stash a drugged Caylee while she was out partying and boinking.

I'm guessing that in the same cyptic message that the PI got about where Caylee was dumped there was another clue about the house and that they should go there and look for evidence that KC left behind.

Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.[/QUOTE]

(bolded by me)

See, thats what im wondering is going on.

Michelle,
I want to hug you and squeeze you and kiss you and ....... the list goes on....
THANK YOU!!!!
Going to look at your pictures now.

The so called expert or whatever on the video thinks they were just searching there because a gonzales owend the house....hence staged. That way they could say they searched a house owned by a gonzales. I say bs.....they were looking for something.

Im delurking (although I've been here since day 1 of the Caylee case) to say what AWESOME sleuthers you all are! I am so impressed! I was sitting on edge all day waiting for Michelle to come back! Then I just looked at all the pics, and I still have goosebumps! That is the house! WOW!
Great job guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member