Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again... ITA... and unless they are totally obtuse and not doing their jobs... I am sure that they immediately asked for the location of the house when the tape was given to them and have already checked it out to their full satisfaction. How could LE not be interested in where the house was when all of us HERE were so determined to figure it out? Why in the world would they NOT want to know and check it out immediately for themselves? If they have not done so as of LAST WEEK when the story broke... then maybe we should be sleuthing a bit about why they did not do so! Or maybe LE knew about it six months ago and already knew there was nothing there...all kinds of possibilities here.

I'm hoping they've already checked it out, found nothing and just decided to keep it quiet to avoid the media circus that would encompass that house. I'm sure that the other media outlets will head on over there and if LE is there already then we'll know they didn't know before KB's story and then I'll probably be arrested for giving the address to the media instead of LE. :behindbar

I think I'll go pack my bags and get a disguise ready. <just kidding> :eek:

No, it was not factual, it was an OPINION offered by someone the reporter interviewed. The reporter just found out about the house a few hours ago, she certainly hasn't had time to substantiate any kind of factual evidence that it was staged. The comment was offered as someone's assumption. So much good sleuthing has been done here, let's not ruin it with putting out FALSE information.

There would be no motivation for the defense attorneys, the PIs or anyone else I can think of to "stage" a scene. The neighbor said the family moved a YEAR ago.... long before Caylee disappeared... and that would be EASY to prove due to mail deliveries, shut off of water, electric, trash, or cable services, etc. There was no Z. F. G. name involved, no way to show a connection to Casey -- as she never gave that house or address to LE. It makes much more sense that they were just following up on someone else's suspicions. If a nasty mess of a house like that was in my neighborhood, I might have called in a tip just to hopefully call attention to it and get some LE or other city official out there to condemn the property and get it cleaned up!

I think 1st degree murder is motivation for far worse than even this!

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Thanks so much for the photos, also! The PI's shots line up with this location completely. The same shed, the distance to the water. Were you nervous to be right there?

I understand it as, and I could be completely wrong, they were going to pin it on the person living here and say they were the nanny because they knew this person had moved back to PR and the abandoned house would be a perfect set up. Anyone with me on that?

Yes, and wasn't Zanny supposed to be half PR?

I would LOVE to get to hear the video!!!

Im torn on the motive. As someone else stated, this is only the opinion of someone connected to the news station. But it sure looks to me like they went there with a purpose....:confused:

I sure do hope LE is all over this. That house needs to be turned upside down and inside out!! IMO

Yes! Won't that be helpful. I do agree with raeann that there could be other reasons why this house was video-taped. While I am, not prepared to believe one word that comes from the A camp or DC, there still could be other reasons. I can think of one, which is that this was the house she was using all those times she was on a laptop somewhere. All those pings close to the A house are going to have to be looked at again.

I think 1st degree murder is motivation for far worse than even this!

Yes but none of them is involved in the murder... so in the long run...why would they risk their own hides to ATTEMPT to save Casey's when it is so obvious that it would be figured out immediately. In the end, what do any of them really CARE whether Casey goes to prison for life? Why risk screwing up their lives when it seems obvious that she is "going down" for this crime? Even JB has no real reason to risk anything for her... he is getting his 15 minutes of fame and has no reason at all to decide to "stage a scene" and risk his own freedom. That whole idea might work on CSI but it makes no sense in real life.

Ok, caught up now....whew...Marellano and Ecs, and all the other Wsers who nailed this down...

congrats....what excellent work!

Marellano, you have got some nerve...you go girl! And Ecs emailing Kathi, well..you got some noyve too!

Has anybody already wondered if a copy of this video is on jb's computer to show Kc at the jail........ to see if they were close...or would jb's computer be watched by cameras in whatever room they were in?

I've been away from WS for the last couple of days and can't catch up totally so pardon if that's been discussed...

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Just catching up with this thread. INCREDIBLE FIND! The pictures are great and I'm looking forward to the video. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Remember when Casey said she was looking to buy a home (to Amy). [Yes, I know Casey told Amy a ton of lies.] Granted, this was NOT the area Casey said she was thinking about, but *if* at any time she actually considered getting out of the A family home but still stay nearby (oh, like LEE did) then MAYBE she knew about this house on the next street.

Casey was already using the name "Zani" as the invisinanny. Maybe she saw that Hernan G was selling his house and simply combined the names.

It's PRETTY DARN CONVENIENT for Casey that he/they allegedly went back to PR leaving the house to sit vacant for a year.

Maybe this is why Casey appeared so indignant that the police did not discover her obvious clues!

This will fit right into Casey's defense.
The owners moved to P.R.
The owners last name is G.
So, maybe Casey knew they were moving and was friend with them,told them she would watch over the house. Decided to take ownership and had a built in nanny, the "G" house and possible Xanax and the Chloroform the house would be vacant so she would bring the air mattress there and some of Caylee's things and tell her "Mommy will be right back and put her to sleep" Until the horrific day for Caylee. Do you guys remember when the Anthony's aired that show on Univision, the Spanish network? The may of been pointing the finger at this family. I wonder if LE ever contacted them to see if they ever spoke to Casey and so fourth.

Yes! Won't that be helpful. I do agree with raeann that there could be other reasons why this house was video-taped. While I am, not prepared to believe one word that comes from the A camp or DC, there still could be other reasons. I can think of one, which is that this was the house she was using all those times she was on a laptop somewhere. All those pings close to the A house are going to have to be looked at again.

I am curious about the inside of the house also. If she was using it surely at least one room would look like it wouldnt it?

LL--this theory fits the circumstances very well. Recall that Angel Who Cares overheard the SA's whispering that DC was within 10 feet of the remains. No psychic was the key here--bunnyphoenix or impatientredhead (sorry if misspelled) pointed out that the psychic's dream / call was 15th but Hoover was contacted by DC on 14th.

I am appalled at the defense and the A family if this staging is true. :shocked2:

EXCELLENT WORK, ECS AND MARELLANO! HOORAY! :clap:

I have yet to read the latest in dungschpeel coming from DC or the A's, but IIRC, Hoover said DC had been out to that same area on the 14th. So, even if the psychic told him telepathically, she was still a day late, though maybe not a dollar short in the end.

~Michelle

Wow!!!!!! So well done!

I'm sorry if this has already been asked (I'm behind), but did it look like it had been searched?

Wow.. using a laptop there? Must be different from around here because when people abandon a house here they don't continue to pay for electricity, gas, or water service, and even if a realtor or a bank has arranged to keep that on to try to sell the home...they sure don't maintain their internet service! This house did not seem like one that would look attractive to ANYONE to sneak into, and it would be very difficult to do anything like that on a regular basis when the neighbors KNEW it was abandoned!

Yes but none of them is involved in the murder... so in the long run...why would they risk their own hides to ATTEMPT to save Casey's when it is so obvious that it would be figured out immediately. In the end, what do any of them really CARE whether Casey goes to prison for life? Why risk screwing up their lives when it seems obvious that she is "going down" for this crime? Even JB has no real reason to risk anything for her... he is getting his 15 minutes of fame and has no reason at all to decide to "stage a scene" and risk his own freedom. That whole idea might work on CSI but it makes no sense in real life.

Follow the money. These people get involved for reasons only dealing with themselves. I don't dout for a second that half of these characters will write books!

Great job Marellano!!

Has anyone checked to see if LE knows about this location? I'm concerned that a potential crime scene might be compromised if the wrong people catch wind of this information.

Hmmm...the neighbor showed right up, looks like he would of mentioned if LE had been there hours/days looking for evidence.

This is what I was thinking. I've always wondered where she spent the nights between June 9th and June 15th. I'm wondering if she used the house as a crash pad. She may have even been using it to stash a drugged Caylee while she was out partying and boinking.

I'm guessing that in the same cyptic message that the PI got about where Caylee was dumped there was another clue about the house and that they should go there and look for evidence that KC left behind.

Either that or all the locations on the tape are completely BS and it was made to generate spin and confusion and throw everyone off.

my bold....

I wonder if someone checked deeds/taxes for ALL G's in the area 'til they found a property that met their *needs*.

If there was evidence of KC / Caylee being there shouldn't PI's have called LE ??

Wow.. using a laptop there? Must be different from around here because when people abandon a house here they don't continue to pay for electricity, gas, or water service, and even if a realtor or a bank has arranged to keep that on to try to sell the home...they sure don't maintain their internet service! This house did not seem like one that would look attractive to ANYONE to sneak into, and it would be very difficult to do anything like that on a regular basis when the neighbors KNEW it was abandoned!

A wireless card is easy to obtain.

If her laptop had a wireless card she could pick up internet from anywhere as long as the connection strength was strong enough. For example, if the house next door or even down the street had a wireless router she could possible pick that up.

My sister lives 2 doors down from my mom and they share internet charges because my sister can pick up my moms connection with her wireless card.

I have several neighbors that have wireless networks that I could use for free but I choose to use my own secure network. I'm sure the same is true in KC's neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme