Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a lap top.....and someone has a wirless network set up in their house....you can hook up on that for nothing.

...providing they have an UNSECURED network. Our laptops had to be "introduced" to our network so they could "talk" back and forth. But lots of people don't bother with that much security. So there is quite a lot of free service out there. KC could easily have hooked up for nothing.

I've studied the pictures that Marellano took, and in one of the pictures she took of the sliding glass doors on the back of the house, you can see (barely) that there is furniture in the house.

The shed pictured looks like it too has a lot of stuff in it. It looks like this Gonzalez family just upped and left, leaving all their belongings behind.

I don't know but if someone went through some of the belongings and paperwork that might still be in there, a ZFG may very well have lived in this house and went back to PR. Just a theory, a thought.

How are they going to explain that the house was abandoned 6 months before Caylee went missing?

Good question. Didn't she try and peddle a load of piffle about Zanny moving to at least three different places during the year? I could be wrong on this...

How are they going to explain that the house was abandoned 6 months before Caylee went missing?

Oh, I'm not saying they are smart. I'm sure they didn't completely think things through. I am just speculating as to why they went to the house. They won't be able to explain that. They will be on spin cycle once again. :crazy:

I understand it as, and I could be completely wrong, they were going to pin it on the person living here and say they were the nanny because they knew this person had moved back to PR and the abandoned house would be a perfect set up. Anyone with me on that?

I don't like using this word because of it's connection to KC........but Absolutely!!!

Looking at this pic, could KC had driven to the back of the house, not been seen and gone into backyard to park her car at the 8718 location? There doesnt seem to be a fence. She could see Hopespring from this location too!

OMG...sure could. That house even looks like it's in walking distance if she goes the back way (not by walking on the roadway). This just gets more crazy by the day.

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for being the boots on the ground. And thank you to all the WS'er's who put two and two together and figured this out. I'm really unnerved as to where this latest info is taking us though.......:mad:

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

I just got back home with the kids and first thing I do....get onto WS
OMG Marellano :eek: You are awesome!!!!:blowkiss:
BRAVO BRAVO:clap::clap::clap:
Excellent pictures:woohoo:
Can't wait to see the 10/11pm newscast....
Kudos to you !!!!!!!

I have several neighbors that have wireless networks that I could use for free but I choose to use my own secure network. I'm sure the same is true in KC's neighborhood.

Same here...I can walk over to the next street in my neighborhood and still get on line using my laptop. My hubby actually tested it out and drove all over the neighborhood with the laptop and he could still get on line.

OK now I am confused. What makes anyone think that Casey or Caylee were ever at that house?

I thought the G fam owned the house and they left a year ago...so where does six months come from?

Why isn't it possible that Casey came up with this due to knowing someone who lived there at one time or a relative? Would their kids have gone to school with Casey being it is in the same area?

I think it is very suspicious they went to where Caylee was found then this house. I think it could have been staged with Caylee's body if the PI had found it. Just think what it would have done to the case and the mess it would have created for OCSO and the FBI. Smoke and mirrors at their finest.

:) Nothing against the psychic, really. It would be odd for the A's to lend a teddy bear when they wouldn't even give TES a clothing sample. Don't know.:confused:

Consider Hoover's description of DC's words We've found Caylee, etc., not Let's go check out this psychic tip even though I don't know what it is yet.

This house, the owner's name associated with it, Puerto Rico, and the videotapes of DC poking, digging, tearing open bags are creeping me out.

Hi Mrs. Peel!!!

IMO it wasnt a psychic tip because as you said he wouldnt say they found her or were going to get her:rolleyes:

Is this house linked to Zenaida G....or another Gonzalez..???

Ah... I see you mean just connecting through the neighborhood.....not a very secure method but it can work. I was thinking you meant the kind we take on trips and pay for through a cell phone service. Still would not allow too many hours of using a laptop with no electricity to run off of though.

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but a blackjack can be used as a modem for your laptop right? DH has a blackberry and he can use it that way.

:clap:

I am ecstatic! Excellent Job! I hope that LE will show their appreciation to your dedication! Thank You so much for keeping us informed and following up... :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :blowkiss: :clap:

Hopefully we'll hear more about it if KB is on Jane V and Nancy G tonight
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Marellano-

Are you watching Nancy Grace??? KAthiB was just on talking about going to the house today!!

Wow, this flu has slowed me down more than I thought.

FWIW the house was sold in 1990 to Elsa and Hernan Gonz****. The previous owner was Noemi Gonz****. So it's been in the same last name for 18 years.

So a G last name has lived/owned that house for as long as the A's have lived on Hopespring
Wonder if this family had a kid(s), Casey was friendly with or knew of from school (elementary and up), and what their names are.
IMO this house was familiar to someone on the A side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member