Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now I am confused. What makes anyone think that Casey or Caylee were ever at that house?

I thought the G fam owned the house and they left a year ago...so where does six months come from?

Why isn't it possible that Casey came up with this due to knowing someone who lived there at one time or a relative? Would their kids have gone to school with Casey being it is in the same area?
I think it is very suspicious they went to where Caylee was found then this house. I think it could have been staged with Caylee's body if the PI had found it. Just think what it would have done to the case and the mess it would have created for OCSO and the FBI. Smoke and mirrors at their finest.

Bold me
Sorry SS, posted the same comment, hadn't gotten to your post yet.

I think there must be a number of search warrants underway...I hope they look at the As & DC's computer for searches re this address. Somehow I bet they coincidentally came across it before the "psychic call".

Remember how Casey was talking to some realtors, and searching for a place to live.....I wonder if she spoke to someone about this house, and somehow found out the names of people who live there, and that they went back to PR....This could be the story that she is telling her parents.....It sounds as if they still believe what Casey is telling them. Especially the email that cindy sent 3 days ago.

Do you have a link to info about this email? I haven't heard about that.

Just got caught up and wanted to say great sleuthing to ecs, michelle, and all the other wise sleuthers who found the house. Outstanding work!

Finally had a chance to see the Geraldo video.

With all due respect...IMHO...the water you see in the video is of an inground pool next door to the property of interest.

IMHO, it is not the Brackenwood property. Besides the absence of an inground pool next door...the nearer shed in the property of interest has some wooden steps on the side of it. The B-property shed does not. The B-property shows a mature tree between the two sheds. The property of interest doesn't show a tree there. The two sheds on the property of interest are of the same shape, size & construction. The B-property sheds are different in size, shape & construction.

IMHO, it is not the 16Acres property, which does have the lattice work, but, has different siding...vertical aluminum seam-type vs. horizontal clapboard.

FWIW, Foxnews video has a shorter, better resolution clip which has been significantly edited online. The large object in the yard appears to me to be another drink machine (side or back) and the shed appears to be filled with the plastic carriers used to haul drinks. The old truck appears to be similar to the lift-gate trucks used by drink machine vendors to move these machines from location to location.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

IMHO...looking for a property with an adjacent inground pool...not necessarily anywhere near a larger body of water (e.g. retention pond or lake). Just off the corner of the porch with the Pepsi machine on it appears to me to be one a yard-ornament-type planter (e.g. a large black kettle). The vintage of the spindles seen on the porch with the Pepsi machine appear to me to be the best indicator of the age of the original house w/ the square spindles being later add-ons.

:waitasec:...waitasec...:bang:...you mean I'm wrong AGAIN!?!?!? :eek:

Great work everyone!!!:blowkiss:

Marellano,

I cannot be 100% certain looking at the trash bag photos, but when you were there could you tell if they were the ones that the PI ripped into with a knife?

If so...wonder if you beat LE to the scene.

Gotta say hoorah for us!!!! Great job everyone, I knew we could figure this one out. Just hope LE is getting warrants asap and doing a full search and excuvation of this location.

I did a search of public records and didn't find anything stating the house was in foreclosure; perhaps it went back to the previous owner and is for sale as-is.

The man that lived there probably worked for a vending machine company, hence the presence of the flatbed truck; maybe he got laid off and decided to move back to PR.

I still think we're missing a piece of this puzzle. That house doesn't look moved out of, from the little I've seen. Is it the dandy neighborhood squat or crack house? I feel another weird creepy story coming on.
And who moves and leaves a big truck and various vending machines, odd furniture, etc? A quick little glimpse into one of the storage sheds gave me the impression its got stuff in it, too.
It just doesn't add up quite right to me.:waitasec:

I just got home from gymnastics (for my daughter, not me!). I'm DVRing NG -- can't wait to see it!

I don't know if LE knows about the house. On one hand, I assume they do just because it would make sense that they got that info from the PI upon viewing the tape. BUT, assuming hasn't gotten me very far in this case, so I hesitate to put too much stock in that. Also, the neighbor directly next door seriously thought we were interested in buying the house. Seems like if they knew anything was going on there, they wouldn't have thought that at all. Plus, other neighbors were poking their heads out while we were there and had baffled looks on their faces. That's just me reading their expressions, though...maybe they were thinking about what they needed from the grocery store. Who knows.

Also, I have some video clips to upload. Nothing dramatic, but might be good for perspective. I tried to keep the clips short so the files wouldn't be so large. I have them in .mpg format and they are still big, though. Any suggestions? I can upload them to my PB account but it might take a while.

I did a "dash-cam" video of the drive from the A house to the remains site. I was SHOCKED at how close they are to each other. I drove into the neighborhood expecting to have to drive a bit to find everything and WHAM it was right there. Everything is very close together.

Speaking of that, Hidden Oaks Elementary is ridiculously close to the site. In one of my photos, I took a long shot to give perspective on how close they are to each other. You drive past the site and the road dead-ends almost immediately at the school. Those poor children were out at recess/PE and had a direct, unobstructed view of the memorial site. All day, every day. I can't even imagine what those kids have been through.

So...any advice on the videos would be appreciated. Once I have a plan, I'll start uploading them.

~Michelle

P.S. Thanks for all the kudos, but really it was just dumb luck. Right place at the right time! Seriously, though...what are the chances of KB pulling up behind me at the memorial site?

Edited to add: Yes, there is furniture in the house. It appears that the owners just picked up and left for PR leaving everything behind.

Another edit: From the front, the house really doesn't look that much different than the others on the street. A little more unkempt, but not anything that would merit any type of action from the neighborhood. The backyard, though....holy cow...what a disaster!!!!

Yeah. The house on the video is no longer a mystery. Great work by everyone.

Now, the next question.. Why was DC having JH filming him searching at this house?

My guess. Casey put something there to 'help' the Nanny kidnapped her story along.

Since Casey's clues weren't clear enough for LE to follow her breadcrumb trail back to this house and find whatever she wanted them to find all on their own, DC was sent to recover what was placed there. If LE had found out about what was left back in June now, it would clearly point the finger back at Casey as she was responsible for the whole thing and it was premeditated right down to attempting to frame someone else.

Just ramdom thoughs floating around in the gray matter.

Anyone else

Maybe a New thead is needed to hash out why the PI's where out this house

Follow the money. These people get involved for reasons only dealing with themselves. I don't dout for a second that half of these characters will write books!

And me, the champion of free speech, would be truly driven to initiate my first book burning.:furious:

Just a thought on the abandoned house, there's been some scams going on here, people finding foreclosed homes, doing a "dummy" rental agreement, and people moving in, one house here (IIRC - please don't make me find a link-did I say please?), where the renters had been living there for almost a year before the house went on the auction block, when the house flippers showed up, it was a huge mess.

So the point to this post is I wonder if KC told the neighbors that she had rented the house?

But with all the publicity surrounding this case, wouldn't the neighbors have recognized her and contacted LE? I wonder how the neighbor who spoke to the reporter today knew that the owners had in fact moved back to PR. I sure hope the G's are alive and well!

I just got home from gymnastics (for my daughter, not me!). I'm DVRing NG -- can't wait to see it!

I don't know if LE knows about the house. On one hand, I assume they do just because it would make sense that they got that info from the PI upon viewing the tape. BUT, assuming hasn't gotten me very far in this case, so I hesitate to put to much stock in that. Also, the neighbor directly next door seriously thought we were interested in buying the house. Seems like if they knew anything was going on there, they wouldn't have thought that at all. Plus, other neighbors were poking their heads out while we were there and had baffled looks on their faces. That's just me reading their expressions, though...maybe they were thinking about what they needed from the grocery store. Who knows.

Also, I have some video clips to upload. Nothing dramatic, but might be good for perspective. I tried to keep the clips short so the files wouldn't be so large. I have them in .mpg format and they are still big, though. Any suggestions? I can upload them to my PB account but it might take a while.

I did a "dash-cam" video of the drive from the A house to the remains site. I was SHOCKED at how close they are to each other. I drove into the neighborhood expecting to have to drive a bit to find everything and WHAM it was right there. Everything is very close together.

Speaking of that, Hidden Oaks Elementary is ridiculously close to the site. In one of my photos, I took a long shot to give perspective on how close they are to each other. You drive past the site and the road dead-ends almost immediately at the school. Those poor children were out at recess/PE and had a direct, unobstructed view of the memorial site. All day, every day. I can't even imagine what those kids have been through.

So...any advice on the videos would be appreciated. Once I have a plan, I'll start uploading them.

~Michelle

P.S. Thanks for all the kudos, but really it was just dumb luck. Right place at the right time! Seriously, though...what are the chances of KB pulling up behind me at the memorial site?

Edited to add: Yes, there is furniture in the house. It appears that the owners just picked up and left for PR leaving everything behind.

Another edit: From the front, the house really doesn't look that much different than the others on the street. A little more unkempt, but not anything that would merit any type of action from the neighborhood. The backyard, though....holy cow...what a disaster!!!!

Once again, thank you. :blowkiss: I understand right place at the right time. It's pretty awesome though. Can't wait to see the videos.

That's strange the furniture is still there. And yes, from your photos, the front looks pretty good, especially compared to the back.

I'm a little late with getting back on here. But, GREAT SLUETHING!!! OMG! OMG!! Now back to reading the info.

Did anyone notice that the house next door (east side) is owned by a man with one last name and a woman with a different last name, but that those two last names together are the two last names belonging to Kiomarie? :eek:

Just wondering. I know I have not been following this too closely.

I still think we're missing a piece of this puzzle. That house doesn't look moved out of, from the little I've seen. Is it the dandy neighborhood squat or crack house? I feel another weird creepy story coming on.
And who moves and leaves a big truck and various vending machines, odd furniture, etc? A quick little glimpse into one of the storage sheds gave me the impression its got stuff in it, too.
It just doesn't add up quite right to me.:waitasec:

I agree! Something's just not right here and I can't quite put my finger on it. As far as the PI poking around, he was clearly looking for something ( don't believe it was her remains) which simply tells me he had info that Casey and Caylee had been here at some point, not sure yet if I buy that he was looking to put the remains there, not saying it's not possible I just don't think that was the intent at the moment. I'm thinking, crime scene? using residence to keep Caylee? or as sick as it makes me could this relate to the photos we've heard about? Was this house used for something??? I've never been so lost in this case, truly.

Wow.. using a laptop there? Must be different from around here because when people abandon a house here they don't continue to pay for electricity, gas, or water service, and even if a realtor or a bank has arranged to keep that on to try to sell the home...they sure don't maintain their internet service! This house did not seem like one that would look attractive to ANYONE to sneak into, and it would be very difficult to do anything like that on a regular basis when the neighbors KNEW it was abandoned!

Laptops have batteries that can last 2-4 hours and a cell phone with the right service plan can access the internet. As expensive as her cell bill was I would not be surprised if she had the unlimited data plan. I have unlimited internet on my blackberry and I use a tether to plug my laptop in so I get internet in the middle of nowhere.

That said.. I AGREE that the NEIGHBORS would have reported seeing Casey there! I just do not see her hanging out there!

I don't know if LE knows about the house. On one hand, I assume they do just because it would make sense that they got that info from the PI upon viewing the tape. BUT, assuming hasn't gotten me very far in this case, so I hesitate to put too much stock in that. Also, the neighbor directly next door seriously thought we were interested in buying the house. Seems like if they knew anything was going on there, they wouldn't have thought that at all. Plus, other neighbors were poking their heads out while we were there and had baffled looks on their faces. That's just me reading their expressions, though...maybe they were thinking about what they needed from the grocery store. Who knows.

~Michelle

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
So excited at how your day turned out, who knew, huh? LOL

Now go sit back, kick your feet up, and enjoy a nice cold Pepsi! LOL (sorry, I just had to :)

Did anyone notice that the house next door (east side) is owned by a man with one last name and a woman with a different last name, but that those two last names together are the two last names belonging to Kiomarie? :eek:

Just wondering. I know I have not been following this too closely.

Yes, interesting, isn't that? I wonder if those are the neighbors that KathiB and Marellano talked to, or the ones on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali