Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the first one. I blew it up , lightened and adjusted the contrast as best I could:

slider1.jpg

I tried to edit it the photos too but the exposure is bad.

Here's the first one. I blew it up , lightened and adjusted the contrast as best I could:

slider1.jpg

Ok...maybe I'm seeing things. Does that look like a light blue air mattress and a dark blue sleeping bag on top of it on the floor in front of the couch?

If it is, "Holy carp!" :eek:

About the Soda machines, P soda is in Marketing Association with Vivendi Universal to do the Haunted Halloween Nights. I wonder if the local Soda Co would have access to info about where the machines came from or who leased them.

Now, there's a key word- Universal. Maybe there's another clue here with the machines and all the rest of this rotten murderous mess.

Does that look like a light blue air mattress and a dark blue sleeping bag on top of it on the floor in front of the couch?

Yes it does to me too.
Michelle - I can upload them at full size if you want to email them to me?

Ok...maybe I'm seeing things. Does that look like a light blue air mattress and a dark blue sleeping bag on top of it on the floor in front of the couch?

If it is, "Holy carp!" :eek:

I'm not sure what the blue thing on the ground is, but that isn't a couch it's a reflection of the flat bed truck.

Yes...it looks like something blue such as a tarp, blanket, and/or could be anything. :( I can't see a couch though?

Does anyone think KC had a connection to this house? Seems odd to me, it just doesn't make sense to me that the PI would look for an abandoned house that happens to have been owned by someone with the Gonzales name. There could be more "searching" that happened not on film.

:confused:I hope I am wrong..and I hope they do search this house and if they don't I am really going to wonder why? Even if this legal analyst feels that this was a set up by the defense even more reason to search. Anyway to get a hold of Padilla and see if maybe he can talk to FBI Savage? I just don't understand how this house can be ignored? :behindbar
Good idea!

could have been used as a place to make umm..."movies" in for whatever duration of time...and have some sodas as well...ha

Interesting that you bring this up. I specifically took this photo due to all the MR discussions (the meter has been removed from the house):

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/House021copy.jpg

What does it mean? Probably nothing...but still interesting given all the MR discussions.

Lien 4/26/2006 Document # 20060272122 Book Page: B: 8608 P: 4 OC court dockets. This is from water/sewar Department. $ amount was very tiny it may have been interest that never got paid on a late bill. I don't know all of the details and I cannot check to see if this was ever paid. The sewer bill is based on the water usage but I don't know if its one bill. I get two bills even though it is calculated the same way. The account # was in the docket but you have to have an a pin to check anything. I tried. LOL
I did not see anything about a notice to stop service but that might not show up except under the departments paperwork ....may answer the question why no meter if service was cut. The meter may have been removed but there is no way to tell when.

Lien 4/26/2006 Document # 20060272122 Book Page: B: 8608 P: 4 OC court dockets. This is from water/sewar Department. $ amount was very tiny it may have been interest that never got paid on a late bill. I don't know all of the details and I cannot check to see if this was ever paid. The sewer bill is based on the water usage but I don't know if its one bill. I get two bills even though it is calculated the same way. The account # was in the docket but you have to have an a pin to check anything. I tried. LOL
I did not see anything about a notice to stop service but that might not show up except under the departments paperwork ....may answer the question why no meter if service was cut. The meter may have been removed but there is no way to tell when.

huh but im sure a mr could and would have access to this kinda info...info we cant get...im sure of it.

Interesting that you bring this up. I specifically took this photo due to all the MR discussions (the meter has been removed from the house):

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/House021copy.jpg

What does it mean? Probably nothing...but still interesting given all the MR discussions.

According to "Mike" that's how the city shut him down, right? They pulled his meter, (he couldn't get power without) and told him to leave. This was in 2005 IIRC. Is this how the county deals with problem residents in OC? Nice.

marellano, did you ever go up to the front door? It looks like there is a piece of paper on the front door.

:confused:I hope I am wrong..and I hope they do search this house and if they don't I am really going to wonder why? Even if this legal analyst feels that this was a set up by the defense even more reason to search. Anyway to get a hold of Padilla and see if maybe he can talk to FBI Savage? I just don't understand how this house can be ignored? :behindbar

Has anyone sent our LE buddy Det Yuri an email about what we've discovered? Let him know we understand he can't get back to us but FYI?

Actually there are several members here who have LP's phone number, as he was never shy about giving it out. I had it on my desk top note pad but lost it when my pc got a bug, since I hadn't used it I have no record of it.

Let me think a bit, someone who has it will come back to me...

marellano...........can you get me the link to the video drive from the Anthony's to the memorial site?

OK, LP's number used to be on his website - IDK, Google it?

Question: who is considered the "owner" of a home in foreclosure? Please post answer if anyone knows!!!

Info: I used to work at Florida Power in Orlando - meter is pulled when non-payment happens. Info then sent to Health Dept. as it is illegal to live in a home without power due to health concerns - at least that was the rule in the late 1980's. No meter = No occupancy.

Does anyone know if any media or LE went there today? I would think with this thread and all the info out there that SOMEONE would have gone!

Oh yeah another question: Is that under the table thing a potty seat by any chance? There would be no water either -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton