Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video the other day of George and Cindy talking to Casey. I think Its George who
says to Casey something along the lines of - Well,when the find calyee everything will be find and you'll be able to come home, right?- Casey just shrugs and shakes her head and says i don't know. That really bothered me

YES! I have such a strange feelng in the pit of my stomach every time I see that part. Very telling!

I am surprised it was a utility worker and not a searcher or someone involved in the case that found the body. Not bashing equussearch at all - just wondering why a family member, neighbor, friend, wasn't looking nearby? i'd have been looking every day.

(So maybe my answer is the opposite : ) what doesn't make sense now that did make sense before the discovery of a body.)

Yeah, I know exactly what you are saying. Maybe the neighbors/friends stayed away from searching because they were afraid of being somehow implicated in the crime--that would give me pause. I think most people would wait for an "authorized search" before conducting one on their own, given this.

And I still wonder if the utility worker who found the body will become a suspect because of the anthony's continued defense of their daughter. Maybe he will somehow get connected with "Zenaida." We don't know to what lengths the defense will go.

And I still wonder if the utility worker who found the body will become a suspect because of the anthony's continued defense of their daughter. Maybe he will somehow get connected with "Zenaida." We don't know to what lengths the defense will go to.

That's what LP says will happen. I'm not so sure though.

And I still wonder if the utility worker who found the body will become a suspect because of the anthony's continued defense of their daughter. Maybe he will somehow get connected with "Zenaida." We don't know to what lengths the defense will go to.

Their lawyers are annoying and they sound ridiculous most of the time but they're not really stupid,I mean they can't possible think that a jury would buy such BS.
Actually I am really curious what their version will be when the trial starts.They have sooooo many options,don't they?:rolleyes:
The nanny,the utility woker,TM and so on :D

ETA:
IMO they won't use the nanny zanny did it story.The prosecution will destroy it in 3 seconds.

What didn't make sense to me before the remains were discovered is the area they were found in. I presumed that the area was flooded, but the only statements and posts that I can find on the subject only say that it was flooded during the time of the searches. Question - Was it flooded AT the time of Caylee's disappearance?

Florida, being sand, floods quickly but also dries out rather quickly, as we can see by the current conditions after so recently having been flooded.

I'm curious for a number of reasons: primarily, the timeline and whether Casey would have been strong enough to have slung the heavy (to her) garbage bag far enough from water's edge, or could she have just walked (if not flooded at that time) to the spot and dug a too shallow grave that bobbed out due to gases collecting within the bag?

Here's where LA talks about not ever revealing who the father is:
Lee Anthony told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since his family was never told he had fathered the girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

The family was never aware that he was the father (until DNA was done, forced by LE)??? <<< my thoughts

I'm quoting this to add:

I have thought that it's possible Cindy named Caylee after both Casey and Lee as a constant reminder of their indiscretion. I believe that, if it turns out to be true that LA is the father of Caylee, that is exactly why she was given her name by Cindy. She wanted to shame them and remind them of what they had done. I also believe that would be a good reason that they never collected child support from the father, or Social Security benefits (if he were truly deceased as they claim). It all makes sense if LA is the father. That would be a reason to "never tell" and to "protect the family".

What didn't make sense to me before the remains were discovered is the area they were found in. I presumed that the area was flooded, but the only statements and posts that I can find on the subject only say that it was flooded during the time of the searches. Question - Was it flooded AT the time of Caylee's disappearance?

Florida, being sand, floods quickly but also dries out rather quickly, as we can see by the current conditions after so recently having been flooded.

I'm curious for a number of reasons: primarily, the timeline and whether Casey would have been strong enough to have slung the heavy (to her) garbage bag far enough from water's edge, or could she have just walked (if not flooded at that time) to the spot and dug a too shallow grave that bobbed out due to gases collecting within the bag?

No, it was not flooded when Caylee disappeared, per the news story another websleuth posted on here, and I can't find it now! Precip. was low in June and July.

I haven't read every post so forgive if this has been stated. But, one thing that makes sense now to me anyway, is her changing many of Caylees pix into black and white and adding red hearts to the bottom left corner. Didn't she do this around June 15/16?

Also, many of her icons in her photobucket accounts (in light of the new findings) really give me a look into her psyche. It's almost like a journal now that more facts have come about. There was truly a theme. They were all either about her lying and secrecy, her lust for men, and her deep interest in partying. All contributing factors to her murdering her daughter. IMO.

Duct tape.........my thought on this was to shut Caylee up the night of the fight at A house. Ok, Caylee would of been distraught after the fight at the A house. Kc was in a rage...........I truely believe kc wrapped the duct tape around Caylee's little head tightly to shut her up. (duct tape was already in car trunk, used before but not as rough as this time. KC ran somewhere for pity and relaxation...........only thinking of kc. kc cloraformed Caylee to get Caylee asleep. But in her raged up mind, she used to much..........the death. It was very hot in the trunk, Caylee started decomposing right away. kc had nightmares at bf house. AFTER kc discovered that KC actually did the deed that she had researched months earlier. IMO

Duct tape.........my thought on this was to shut Caylee up the night of the fight at A house. Ok, Caylee would of been distraught after the fight at the A house. Kc was in a rage...........I truely believe kc wrapped the duct tape around Caylee's little head tightly to shut her up. (duct tape was already in car trunk, used before but not as rough as this time. KC ran somewhere for pity and relaxation...........only thinking of kc. kc cloraformed Caylee to get Caylee asleep. But in her raged up mind, she used to much..........the death. It was very hot in the trunk, Caylee started decomposing right away. kc had nightmares at bf house. AFTER kc discovered that KC actually did the deed that she had researched months earlier. IMO

Agreed, and have said much the same.

No, it was not flooded when Caylee disappeared, per the news story another websleuth posted on here, and I can't find it now! Precip. was low in June and July.

I appreciate you posting the answer. The borrowed shovel makes more sense, now, - as some other things. Casey's stories are systematically dissolving into the nothing they were pulled from.

I was always bother by the phrase " I dropped her off" I always took that to mean wherever she dumped the body she dropped her off.

LLC3guys,

Hurricane Faye didn't even hit FL until August 17th, we had rains on and off, but it was dry in June and July.

hope that helps.

It all makes sense and has from the beginning. How many times do we read stories just like this? KC is not a planner, when in her known behavior has she ever planned anything for more than one 24 hour period?

Didn't she plan a trip to PR? It might not have been a workable plan, but it was a plan.

One other thing. I know, after the fact, but the area she was found in should have been first priority upon resuming the search after the rains subsided, given the fact that is was a "comfort zone" for KC.

I did think that they re-searched this area, BEFORE the Econ. River.

IIRC GA and CA were saying the pool ladder had been moved. Many of us thought KC might have moved the ladder either for Caylee to swim and got distracted to the point Caylee drowned. Or that KC might have staged a drowning scenario then changed her mind but forgot to move the ladder back. After Caylee's body was discovered close by it made sense when LP said KC used the ladder to access the area behind the house. Not everything LP says comes to pass or is fact but I think he's right about this now that the body has been found.

Casey is in Jail no visitors but Baez gets reprimanded for being to close, Casey purchased stamps and envelopes, rumor of her writing a S.P, not the one that killed his wife. Per Lee he had told Casey in the beginning to write down anything she needed to share and Baez could pass it along to the family, could it be that Baez was sneaking mail out to the Anthony's and that is how they found where the body was and then moved it? "CHANGE"

Great post! However, i did want to point out that LEE told her NOT to send anything thru Baez because it was up to him to give it to the intended party. He told her to send it thru the regular mail @ the jail. He said correspondence going to her atty would be read - regular mail would not (he had it backwards) - but this was at the time when LEE didnt trust Baez and made that very clear.

I always wondered how she cleaned herself up. It would be a messy deed, carrying a 2 day old decomposing body. But, now, I think I understand.

Here's my new theory, with the new site/info in mind...

I believe there was a fight on the 15th, likely shortly after Cindy returned home from GG with Caylee. Casey left, in a fury, with Caylee. Tapes Caylee and throws her in the trunk, to keep her quiet. She texts Tony most of the night. Caylee dies.

She comes home on the 18th, borrows the shovel, bags and wraps Caylee ( Caylee was not in a bag till this point, hence the stain), uses the pool ladder to get over fence, by playhouse (cadaver dogs hit in the rear, and by the pool), and carrys Caylee into the wooded area, burys her or maybe threw her in the water, animals, hurricane, water, brings her closer to the road, on the Suburban side...Caseys able to wash up in the pool (decomp)...returned the shovel. She had approx. 1 hour with the shovel, I think it's possible. A bonus? No one to see her going into the woods.

link to map showing A home and site proximity...

http://marinadedave.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/aerial-body-map.jpg

This may be the reason, as well, for the A's apparent change of heart. Maybe they found a piece of clothing Caylee was wearing on the 15th, in the video? Or maybe they found pj's? Maybe they know the A's lied about the 15th, 16th? Maybe that is the cause of the rumblings re obstruction? Depending what time Cindy returned home, and Casey was there, I think the fight started quickly, Caylee MIGHT have not had a chance to get pj's on. Her usual bedtime was 8-10 per Cindys interviews.

A few thoughts...

KC statement to LE about being petrified of CA. This was before we the public new about the throat strangling argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214