Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, those jabs. Imagine living your entire life with jabs like that? They have this way of making them look innocent and sweet and caring so if outsiders were watching they most likely wouldn't even notice they were jabs.

ETA- one more thing I want to add-

If she loved her daughter unconditionally she'd tell her, "Even if you did this, dear daughter, I'd be hurt but I'll still love you". Refusing to accept the truth of your childs past, feeling the need to recreate their lifes story because it makes you uncomfortable or may make you look bad is not unconditional love-not even close and your child realizes this!

Quote respect OLG. Thanks was not enough. :clap:

I was just reading some remarks on another board from a long time ago (when RP was posting). Someone (a local) remarked about the reason George left the force...and that it would come out during the trial. Now, mind you, this was from 2008...and RP insisted that Cindy was the reason that George left...but still it makes you wonder what the heck was going on in the family even back then.

I don't think anything bad happened. I think she just sucked him dry. But my guess is he was about dry when she found him so it probably didn't take too long. mo

JVM is on talking about the letters. Robby Ludwig (psychotherapist) thinks the letters from George have sexual undertones! Of course, the panel is on tossing around the content of the letters from the public and asking "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?"

Wow...Lina...like mutual friends with Cindy? Or am I reading this wrong? So do you think Cindy could feasibly have been out of the office on a regular basis?

Sorry, guys for the OT...but this is really interesting (IMO).

I'd guess Cindy was good at her job and that she was also pretty well liked.

Hoping someone here can help me.....my GPS is not working. Can anyone give me directions to the thread that is discussing the letters????? I seem to have taken a wrong turn....... :)

JVM is on talking about the letters. Robby Ludwig (psychotherapist) thinks the letters from George have sexual undertones! Of course, the panel is on tossing around the content of the letters from the public and asking "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?"
Yeah, earlier that guy Rick (CNN) asked the psychologist to come back on after reading "Julie's" letter. Somewhere mixed in with their reporting they mentioned the jury pool and how it's going to be difficult...I don't know if they meant difficult to pick or difficult to get a change of venue. I would think all these letters prove that there isn't a need for a cov...plenty of folks have heard the same reporting we have and still have come to the conclusion that not only is Casey innocent, but she would make a great bff.

Thanks for the clarification. Did we ever hear that she was out of the office? I thought she supervised nurses. I never heard she was out in the field. Could explain why she went on disability. I can't imagine her going out in public after the cr*p hit the proverbial fan. Do we know this for a fact?

Here's a link to Gentiva's open positions, job duties and qualifications - I didn't find any for "Nurse Case Manager," but they do have Registered Nurse Team Leaders and Care Team Leaders. Just FYI.

http://www.gentiva.com/careers/search_jobs/index.php

Wow...Lina...like mutual friends with Cindy? Or am I reading this wrong? So do you think Cindy could feasibly have been out of the office on a regular basis?

Sorry, guys for the OT...but this is really interesting (IMO).
No, not Cindy. I worked for them in Richmond, CA. My friend is out here and she worked for a different HHA that I also worked for.
Yes, Cindy could have been out of the office on a regular basis. Her Supervisor may have known where she was, but I often went out to lunch, and they paged me if they had orders for me or such and I had to call in...

Back to the letters...my personal opinion...other than Papa Jo's "why" letter...it's all hogwash. They knew the letters were being read...why would they say anything worthwhile...other than idle chit chat? Was Cindy p.o. that she wasn't getting any mail...heck yeah. She's not a woman to be ignored. But all that flowery bs...nothing rings true.

No, not Cindy. I worked for them in Richmond, CA. My friend is out here and she worked for a different HHA that I also worked for.
Yes, Cindy could have been out of the office on a regular basis. Her Supervisor may have known where she was, but I often went out to lunch, and they paged me if they had orders for me or such and I had to call in...
Thanks...and promise...last OT...but Cindy being out on the road opens up a whole lot of other possibilities. JMO

I was just reading some remarks on another board from a long time ago (when RP was posting). Someone (a local) remarked about the reason George left the force...and that it would come out during the trial. Now, mind you, this was from 2008...and RP insisted that Cindy was the reason that George left...but still it makes you wonder what the heck was going on in the family even back then.

Yes....here's Rick's quote "George was a homicide detective with the Trumbull County Sheriff's office until leaving Niles to move to Florida. There IS a
reason he didn't persue LE in Florida, it will come out at Casey's trial."

I have been wondering about this too....

Yes....here's Rick's quote "George was a homicide detective with the Trumbull County Sheriff's office until leaving Niles to move to Florida. There IS a

Thanks...but I wasn't sure that was his remark...the questions/answers were confusing.

Hoping someone here can help me.....my GPS is not working. Can anyone give me directions to the thread that is discussing the letters????? I seem to have taken a wrong turn....... :)

LOL....Good point. I think most of don't have a GPS and that is why we keep getting lost going down the wrong road.

I heard a cute OT story while on vacation: A vacationer, male, told me he is self-employed and drove all over town one day and put almost 300 miles on his car in one day. When he told his mother how much mileage he put on the car she replied: "Why didn't you stop and ask directions?"

Poor GA is basically, it appears, doing the same thing. Trying to go way out of his way to get KC to write back to them, begging, pleading. If KC did give letters to JB to give to the A's I'm willing to bet JB may not have passed the letters on to them. jmo

Today, I was listening to the Jail visit between KC and GA on August 3, 2008. At one point during the video visit GA asked KC if Jose had told her of some the other possibilities and what to expect. She said yes.

THen GA referred to "when I did what I did" and said he wouldn't go into specifics...that the decisions were made in the judges chambers before you even walked into the courtroom.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

I am sorry I did not record the minute / second.....but it was in Part 1 of the visit I linked above.

Today, I was listening to the Jail visit between KC and GA on August 3, 2008. At one point during the video visit GA asked KC if Jose had told her of some the other possibilities and what to expect. She said yes.

THen GA referred to "when I did what I did" and said he wouldn't go into specifics...that the decisions were made in the judges chambers before you even walked into the courtroom.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

I am sorry I did not record the minute / second.....but it was in Part 1 of the visit I linked above.

Do you think GA as a former LE tried to get them to go easy on KC if he could get some type of information from her about where Caylee was? It would be typical for an ex-LE, brother, to ask for some help with an issue....

I would imagine the longer KC sat in jail the madder she got at the family for doing this to her instead of harboring her till the end of time. I am not surprised she turned on GA. She wanted a private meeting wth him but never agreed. Or JB never agreed.
I had a feeling she wanted to privately discuss with her dad how they were going to get her off. What I dont understand with as many letters she received from her Dad and as kind as both parents have been to her how could she ever agree to that kind of defense. She is totally retaliating for the moments in her parents life they were honestly truthful. KC is nieve enough to believe they will hang on her side. KC better be careful she is playing with fire. That letter from GA showed complete devestation.
I am shocked that CA wasn't more sympathetic to GA re: KC's accusations. That was so sad. Next it will be CA and then CA will be as devestated as GA.
I wonder if KC ever did respond to anyones letter if we will see it in the book.
"Letters from her Cell" (My title I gave the book) :) maybe heard it from someone else...Umm maybe JB has a folder on his laptop for all the communication he has shared back and forth between ICA and her parents.

Do you think GA as a former LE tried to get them to go easy on KC if he could get some type of information from her about where Caylee was? It would be typical for an ex-LE, brother, to ask for some help with an issue....

The SA offered her an option to open up. It was not taken. In fact IMO John Allen kind of offered an "emergency freebie out" to her when they interviewed her at Universal.

He commented about if it was an accident and that everything kind of snowballed and she panicked........but she didn't bite. I think had she bitten at that moment she could have gotten off on a manslaughter charge and been out within a few years. She didn't see that they were trying to help her out....she didn't recognize an opportunity. She missed the boat and backed herself into a corner.

As far as GA asking for help.......he knew the way it worked. In fact...I think that is one of the reasons that the police were so patient with GA and CA.....they probably hoped that he could "get to her".

I apologize if this has been discussed already, but I haven't had time to read whole thread. Anyway my question is, aren't letters sent to inmates private? I realize that LE can read them or what not, but can they be made public???? I'd be really surprised if so! TIA

Florida has a Sunshine Law that's very lenient when it comes to the release of information to the public. I was surprised, also.

Here's additional info: http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Florida_Sunshine_Law

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReignThompson
Back