Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Count me as one of those who believes this is an outright lie. We don't need to look far to see why casey is the way she is. She doesn't come across as an incest survivor, but rather, as a sociopath and probably other personality disorders as well. She was given such conflicting messages, growing up, IMO. She's the princess and perfect - but at the same time she's always disappointing Mommy and is a "bad" girl. Those messages are typical, in my experience, from borderline mothers. They must convey an image of absolute perfection and harmony to the outside world. They have perfect wonderful kids. They can get almost violent if an outsider criticizes their kids. As an extension of themselves, the kids can do no wrong, when it comes to what anyone else says.
But in the privacy of the home, these kids live a nightmare of constant head games, criticism, punishment and control that completely lacks logic or fairness. Because, also as an extension of herself, the children of the borderline are as rotten as her inner voices tell her she is.
You know, this allegation came around the same time we learned of the extensive work the defense has been doing to find mitigating factors. I'm sure AL impressed upon casey the necessity of finding reasons why if she did indeed hurt her child, she should be excused. Then, voila! Letters pointing to her family as perps. That's probably why the defense did not fight to keep them sealed. The molestation allegations are exactly what they wanted for their case.

This is probably the most telling and accurate assessment of the whole twisted family dynamic we have had posted here. Well written Gitana.

Count me as one of those who believes this is an outright lie. We don't need to look far to see why casey is the way she is. She doesn't come across as an incest survivor, but rather, as a sociopath and probably other personality disorders as well. She was given such conflicting messages, growing up, IMO. She's the princess and perfect - but at the same time she's always disappointing Mommy and is a "bad" girl. Those messages are typical, in my experience, from borderline mothers. They must convey an image of absolute perfection and harmony to the outside world. They have perfect wonderful kids. They can get almost violent if an outsider criticizes their kids. As an extension of themselves, the kids can do no wrong, when it comes to what anyone else says.
But in the privacy of the home, these kids live a nightmare of constant head games, criticism, punishment and control that completely lacks logic or fairness. Because, also as an extension of herself, the children of the borderline are as rotten as her inner voices tell her she is.
You know, this allegation came around the same time we learned of the extensive work the defense has been doing to find mitigating factors. I'm sure AL impressed upon casey the necessity of finding reasons why if she did indeed hurt her child, she should be excused. Then, voila! Letters pointing to her family as perps. That's probably why the defense did not fight to keep them sealed. The molestation allegations are exactly what they wanted for their case.
rbbm
Exactly and well written, to the point. ICA was done with the A clan long ago, if not prior to her high school years. Just waiting for her time, using people the way she is wired. Her revenge now to to give paybacks to CA, GA, LA in such a way that brings them to their knees knowing they can't do a dang thing about it. In her mind, ICA is thinking she "kills two birds with one stone" mentality. ICA probably doesn't read any of these letters from the As but sure does know about them and just laughs them off. She won't give CA the satisfaction of any reply or a visit. She is doing what AL tells her because she feels she is using AL and succeeding in her payback. Jail doesn't phase her, for ICA is an extremely adaptable personality. She has admirers whether she reads these letters or not, she certainly can count the numbers sent to her.

The person I am more concerned with other than AL is JBarrett. After seeing her on the stand, I don't know if she has a strong will to go against ICA. She may only be a "yes" person who follows rather than directs the interview with ICA. And this is exactly what Al wants and needs.

Today, I was listening to the Jail visit between KC and GA on August 3, 2008. At one point during the video visit GA asked KC if Jose had told her of some the other possibilities and what to expect. She said yes.

THen GA referred to "when I did what I did" and said he wouldn't go into specifics...that the decisions were made in the judges chambers before you even walked into the courtroom.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

I am sorry I did not record the minute / second.....but it was in Part 1 of the visit I linked above.

I went back and listened to this. It's about at the 8:00 mark, but just before, he is telling her that asking for money from his relatives was hard to do. I wonder if this has anything to do with the credit cards that he has defaulted on.

I went back and listened to this. It's avout at the 8:00 mark, but jusr before, he is telling her that asking for money from his relatives was hard to do. I wonder if this has anything to do with the credit cards that he has defaulted on.

Either for his credit cards, or maybe his relatives are the anonymous sources who put up her bail the second time after Padilla pulled out.

I'm wondering why their daughter not making eye contact, returning their letters or allowing them to visit for the better part of 2 years hasn't raised a red flag yet for either CA or GA. :)

I really don't think KC was molested by either GA or LA, and I have a hard time thinking a jury will buy anything KC has said. The weird thing about her claims against GA is she thinks he "might have" done something. Okay...

I do however agree that the way GA addresses his daughter is disturbing and inappropriate. I can't think of one time my dad has complimented my looks or called me gorgeous or beautiful. He has never commented on my weight, which would imply that he was actually looking at my body if he had. Gross.

Hello WS :)

I need to clarify...is it Casey or her lawyers that have her not writing or having visits with her family? TIA.

ETA: I’m thankful for 1 positive letter, especially if it’s from my Cookie or my Momma. Thank you for reaching out to my folks. I know they’ll appreciate your kind words and your prayers. I’m going to brief my Mom so she knows to expect it. She’s great at sending thank you notes / cards / letters, but I must warn you, if she handwrites it, and gets emotional, you may need a translator. Oh I miss her! She’s down to 118-120, size 4 and hasn’t been that tiny since just after I was born. So I’m going to tell her to wear something of mine to court on Friday. Lord knows she might be wearing my stuff anyway. Going from an 8-10 to a 4, big change. At least she’s eating better and taking better care of herself. Cindy-Lou is a trooper! The boys say she looks great, which is a relief in itself. She’s put her heart in God’s hands, and He’s definitely taking care of her. He is SO GOOD! ♥

So, this might be the answer to my own question. Now I would have to tend to agree with the opinion that Casey was sending letters to her parents. Obviously, there were letters that were sent in a "secret" way, as they were not a part of the doc dump. IMO.

...js...

I'm still trying to digest that ICA did not even attempt to write one letter to her family. Even after all the love and support they've poured out to her. Not even a letter that simply says "thanks for all the love and support", "I miss you" or "I love you" - there has to be more to it - more to it than just the media getting a hold of the letters. Just has to be! I will never believe that she's not writing letters to her family only because she doesn't want the media to have them. That's a bunch of bunk! It takes two seconds to acknowledge someone's letter and say I love you!

casey's anger could easily have something to with it but... if I was casey's attorney, I'd tell her: "You don't see them, you don't write them, you see no one and write to no one but our staff and chaplains. If you do, I quit. "
Because you just cannot control a hot button like casey.
JB and company cannot review every letter she wants to write before she sends it. They must have a blanket prohibition because casey's understanding of human emotion and reality is so skewed, IMO, by her sociopathy, that she cannot be trusted to communicate briefly and in a reasonable manner. They must simply prohibit any communication to keep control.
However, I do think casey is reveling in the prohibition. She wants to punish them.

Honestly, I think most things we see have been staged for our benefit. Letters, videos, interviews...
I believe Casey and family have been in constant contact with one another thru emails or skype.

I was just reading Cindy's letter to Casey about Lee's broken black bracelet (a huge topic of concern for all of them apparently) and she asked where KC bought it so Cindy can replace it and have KC bless it. Bless it!!?? Bless it. I don't understand how their minds are working.

mmhmm.. sadly, I think she's gonna walk.
I just had a convo with my hubby about this last night... Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence... but he was a dude. I seriously don't see KC getting convicted because she's a young woman. Well, that and I think the jurors are going to be way too confused with what her counsel is trying to spin. She's already betting on a mistrial herself.

A distant cousin of mine actually got off on vehicular manslaughter because of a mistrial. She was high on cocaine and drunk when killed like 4 people in an accident when she was speeding home from a bar one night.
The part that made the jurors confused was half of them didn't want to send her to prison because she was a 35 year old female with a nurse's license and she was needed to help care for her sister's twins (she died the year before in a shady situation)

IMHO, no way is she going to walk. Yes, we are all amazed at the family dynamic here and can see clearly how casey became what she did. We see the horror of being Cindy's daughter - spoiled until she got her own personality and then raised with emotional abuse, head games, control, punishment, manipulation etc, all while being told she's perfect and can do no wrong when it comes to outsiders. It's a huge mess.
But, there are no parallels to your cousin's case. casey is not needed anywhere to help take care of anyone. She killed the one person who needed her most.
Also, there are plenty of people who endured the type of childhood she did, some right here on Websleuths, and they don't kill their children in cold blood.
I do feel for casey, at least the casey before the murder. I feel bad that she was twisted into what she is by her childhood. However, when casey made the decision to take an innocent life, her actions trumped
my empathy and I really feel the jury will feel the same.
When a person decides to murder an innocent child in cold-blood, with months of premeditation, which I think can be clearly shown here, the supposedly "mitigating factors" do not tend to help, unless those mitigators are that the person is certifiably, bat sh*# crazy, which IMO, casey is NOT.

I am thinking that Casey was in contact with George and Cindy in the beginning but later she is angry at Cindy and the letters must have stopped?

Respectfully Quoted The World According :)

Thank you for that video. After reading the letters from Cindy and George and now seeing this video again, wow!

The comments(on YouTube) for that video really say it all for me. They are very interesting(and some are cathartic)to read. :angel: One thing everyone seems to comment on, and what stuck me this time seeing the video is how Casey claims "Jose is keeping me updated on everything that's going on" and then says, "I'm out of the loop, I don't know anything that's going on." I agree with those that said, Casey was playing her parents, she was not upset. We know she was jawing with Robyn in her letters and dreaming of her new RV life. She was playing her parents, and thinking she was/is playing LE now.

Casey's total lack of worry or concern for Caylee is evident as is the amazingly dysfunctional relationship between Casey and her parents. She gets them with the "do you know how I feel" routine...as they back off from their questions regarding Caylee. Casey is responsible for Caylee's murder, imo but her parents enabled her right along the way...

And now we know the truth. There is one reason George and Cindy have not been to visit ICA, because she does not want to see them! I agree with the post that said they hope this stops George and Cindy from getting on television or in the media and saying otherwise. :banghead:

:twocents:

I watched this video again and it is truly amazing watching a sociopath in action. There seems to be some controversy over what Casey said in the video. It sounds like she said 'sit on my butt and breed'. Some people thought what she must have said 'read'. She actually says 'breathe'. sit on my butt and breathe.

I'm wondering why their daughter not making eye contact, returning their letters or allowing them to visit for the better part of 2 years hasn't raised a red flag yet for either CA or GA. :)

One word - g.u.i.l.t. Could you ever look your mom in the eye when you knew you did something real bad. It didn't matter how old I was (now 46), but I still had a terrible terrible time calling my mom to say I was PG (mind you I was 32 at the time with a fiance). In my case I got such a different reaction, I was shaking, crying, and you know what my mom did? She laughed and said OMG a grandbaby (and that would be grandbaby #14 including all my bros and sister). She was very much against a child out of wedlock, and raised me that way my entire life. I felt I committed the most sinful act. Yet, she blessed me the entire way, and now he's 13.

I know this is so different than Caysey, but I can tell by her lack of actions and eye-contact, that this is not an innocent woman. She knew what she did was so very wrong and can't face looking at her mother/father, nor writing to them.

MOO

Mel

2 reasons that I see. One is this is the same old psychological war with Cindy. Read what Cindy sent in to her. These things are not messages of support. They are twisted ways of puring salt in wounds and attempting to give KC pain it such a way that does not damage CA's perceived preferred perfect image to the world. I mean really she is sending KC notes that she penned "from Caylee". She is sending her Mothers Day cards. She is sending her pictures that seem to drive home the enormity of what she did. In short she is deliberately attempting to torture KC (or as the A's probably think of it, "life as usual").

George is quite simply broken. He is more like an abused pet than an actual functional member of the family. He will never see the red flags coming from any of the female members of his family. He is too busy hoping for some small crumb of attention of affection.

.....and it certainly sounds like he did something that landed him in court when he discusses 'what I did what I did' doesn't exactly sound like he is discussing Lee's DUI or similar does it?

Perhaps when he shoved his own father through a glass door?
Had to be criminal charges for that.

I really don't think KC was molested by either GA or LA, and I have a hard time thinking a jury will buy anything KC has said. The weird thing about her claims against GA is she thinks he "might have" done something. Okay...

I do however agree that the way GA addresses his daughter is disturbing and inappropriate. I can't think of one time my dad has complimented my looks or called me gorgeous or beautiful. He has never commented on my weight, which would imply that he was actually looking at my body if he had. Gross.

My dad often commented on my appearance and called me "guapa" (beautiful). I see nothing at all wrong with that. He loved me and thought I was great.

One word - g.u.i.l.t. Could you ever look your mom in the eye when you knew you did something real bad. It didn't matter how old I was (now 46), but I still had a terrible terrible time calling my mom to say I was PG (mind you I was 32 at the time with a fiance). In my case I got such a different reaction, I was shaking, crying, and you know what my mom did? She laughed and said OMG a grandbaby (and that would be grandbaby #14 including all my bros and sister). She was very much against a child out of wedlock, and raised me that way my entire life. I felt I committed the most sinful act. Yet, she blessed me the entire way, and now he's 13.

I know this is so different than Caysey, but I can tell by her lack of actions and eye-contact, that this is not an innocent woman. She knew what she did was so very wrong and can't face looking at her mother/father, nor writing to them.

MOO

Mel

I strongly agree with you. People think of sociopaths as black and white but I don't. Iv'e said this before, but there are degrees. I also think casey is more complicated than sociopathy alone. She may have elements of all the personality disorders. They often do go hand in hand, like borderline with histrionic, narcissitic with anti social, etc. But, everyone says sociopaths are incapable of feeling. I think that's false. they feel alot, especially for themselves. Not like us, but they do feel. And I think depending on the degree, they also can feel something for others. Aghain, not like us, but something. The way some sociopathic killers cover the faces of their victims post-mortem shows consciousness of guilt, for example.
I'll tell ya' I think casey was fond of Caylee and felt some kind of attachment and even love for her. But she likely though of Caylee as some part of herself to discard if she felt compelled to. I also think that as Caylee got older, and became more of a separate person, Caylee became more of a threat. casey's feelings of resentment towards the baby and her mother cindy increased. It was a perfect storm. She felt entitled to get of what she created at the same time that what she created became a threat she could not control.
In any event, I do think that, although she felt she had the right to and had no choice but to kill Caylee, I think she does have guilt feelings and does not want it to show. These letters also show me that there was such a level of control of casey on the part of Cindy that Cindy's power might have felt almost divine to casey at times in her childhood. That's a hard feeling to shake. She can't look at the one who will know when she's lying.

I am thinking that Casey was in contact with George and Cindy in the beginning but later she is angry at Cindy and the letters must have stopped?

Really? I always thought it sounded rather weird and bizarre in the beginning during the family visits that she kept coming up with various reasons why those "personal letters" to each family member hadn't been finished yet, but she was working on them when she had time (what the heck did she have keeping her so busy??)

That is why I always made the assumption that she just plain doesn't want to contact them......in person or on paper.

It is so interesting hearing different opinions and ideas about this.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...sedletters.jpg

INMATE Casey Anthony writes in letters to fellow inmate Robyn that her attorneys have passed letters and other contraband, including an American Greeting card and bracelet and a writing pen - a THIRD DEGREE FELONY

Conway admits to media that it was done
Lee Anthony admits it was done in texts to his parents
Cindy Anthony writes in a letter to INMATE Casey that it was done
Cindy Anthony did it herself at the courthouse and told Good Morning America about it
George Anthony told River that it was done
When will the guilty parties be held accountable for this FELONY?

KCwrotethatattorneyspassedletters.jpg

I've been wondering when the rest of the anthonys will be charged as well. They are extremely lucky to not have been prosecuted for anything yet. Baez should be disbarred for this it's a felony.

Exactly! I mean seriously! Why even have a sign up at the jail at the ATTORNEY entrance, saying that "attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature", if nothing is done when this rule/law is violated??!!

Why have a Florida State Statute - LAW - on the books, which says it is a THIRD DEGREE FELONY for anyone (including ATTORNEYS) to give an inmate contraband of any kind, including written communication and articles of clothing, electronic communications, or to receive these things from an inmate to give to someone else, if nothing is done when this law is repeatedly violated? It is illegal to do this on jail property and OUTSIDE the jail [such as in a courtroom or courthouse building]. The law says that everyone must go through "proper channels".

OK, so now that it is CONFIRMED by several sources (Conway, the Inmate, Cindy, Lee) that the Inmate's attorney was doing this REPEATEDLY (committing a third degree felony each time it was done), what happens? Nothing? The felony(s) was clearly committed .... who enforces the LAW in this situation?

If this attorney gets away with smuggling in written communications, a "friendship bracelet" and American Greeting card, and tried to smuggle in a plastic bracelet in the Inmates clothing, what else has he smuggled in to this inmate, and other clients of his, that nobody knows about? Shouldn't lawyers be held to a higher standard than the general public, in regards to following the LAW?

Is it any wonder that if this attorney gets away with this, that Cindy thinks nothing of committing the same felony, herself, by giving the Inmate a card at the courthouse, which did NOT go through proper channels? And then telling Good Morning America that she did it! Seems that whoever the guards were that day, the guards witnessed Cindy giving the inmate a card and did not report it - just looked the other way. Of course whatever the inmate received was no doubt confiscated before she was returned to her cell, but the act of committing a third degree felony had still been completed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back