Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really? I always thought it sounded rather weird and bizarre in the beginning during the family visits that she kept coming up with various reasons why those "personal letters" to each family member hadn't been finished yet, but she was working on them when she had time (what the heck did she have keeping her so busy??)

That is why I always made the assumption that she just plain doesn't want to contact them......in person or on paper.

It is so interesting hearing different opinions and ideas about this.

The inmate says in this letter to fellow inmate Robyn that her family is sending email letters to her attorney and he gives them to her. There are many more examples of this correspondence between the inmate and her family which was kept secret from the Prosecutors and apparently jail staff.
page147emailletterstoattyhegivestoK.jpg

Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...sedletters.jpg

INMATE Casey Anthony writes in letters to fellow inmate Robyn that her attorneys have passed letters and other contraband, including an American Greeting card and bracelet and a writing pen - a THIRD DEGREE FELONY

Conway admits to media that it was done
Lee Anthony admits it was done in texts to his parents
Cindy Anthony writes in a letter to INMATE Casey that it was done
Cindy Anthony did it herself at the courthouse and told Good Morning America about it
George Anthony told River that it was done
When will the guilty parties be held accountable for this FELONY?

KCwrotethatattorneyspassedletters.jpg

Exactly! I mean seriously! Why even have a sign up at the jail at the ATTORNEY entrance, saying that "attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature", if nothing is done when this rule/law is violated??!!

Why have a Florida State Statute - LAW - on the books, which says it is a THIRD DEGREE FELONY for anyone (including ATTORNEYS) to give an inmate contraband of any kind, including written communication and articles of clothing, electronic communications, or to receive these things from an inmate to give to someone else, if nothing is done when this law is repeatedly violated? It is illegal to do this on jail property and OUTSIDE the jail [such as in a courtroom or courthouse building]. The law says that everyone must go through "proper channels".

OK, so now that it is CONFIRMED by several sources (Conway, the Inmate, Cindy, Lee) that the Inmate's attorney was doing this REPEATEDLY (committing a third degree felony each time it was done), what happens? Nothing? The felony(s) was clearly committed .... who enforces the LAW in this situation?

If this attorney gets away with smuggling in written communications, a "friendship bracelet" and American Greeting card, and tried to smuggle in a plastic bracelet in the Inmates clothing, what else has he smuggled in to this inmate, and other clients of his, that nobody knows about? Shouldn't lawyers be held to a higher standard than the general public, in regards to following the LAW?

Is it any wonder that if this attorney gets away with this, that Cindy thinks nothing of committing the same felony, herself, by giving the Inmate a card at the courthouse, which did NOT go through proper channels? And then telling Good Morning America that she did it! Seems that whoever the guards were that day, the guards witnessed Cindy giving the inmate a card and did not report it - just looked the other way. Of course whatever the inmate received was no doubt confiscated before she was returned to her cell, but the act of committing a third degree felony had still been completed.

I hope someone has sent the Florida Bar Assn has a copy of this list....:innocent:

I hope someone has sent the Florida Bar Assn has a copy of this list....:innocent:

At this point in time I would imagine that any and all complaints and disciplinary actions will take place after the trial. I would think that anything done prior or during the trial would create a mess for everyone and push back justice for Caylee further in years.

I don't mind waiting and watching JB stick his toes further along in committing actions that will find him up against the Bar Association. We know he will.

2 reasons that I see. One is this is the same old psychological war with Cindy. Read what Cindy sent in to her. These things are not messages of support. They are twisted ways of puring salt in wounds and attempting to give KC pain it such a way that does not damage CA's perceived preferred perfect image to the world. I mean really she is sending KC notes that she penned "from Caylee". She is sending her Mothers Day cards. She is sending her pictures that seem to drive home the enormity of what she did. In short she is deliberately attempting to torture KC (or as the A's probably think of it, "life as usual").

George is quite simply broken. He is more like an abused pet than an actual functional member of the family. He will never see the red flags coming from any of the female members of his family. He is too busy hoping for some small crumb of attention of affection.

I so agree, Faefrost! When it comes to Casey, Cindy has taken passive-aggresiveness to a fine art.

The inmate says in this letter to fellow inmate Robyn that her family is sending email letters to her attorney and he gives them to her. There are many more examples of this correspondence between the inmate and her family which was kept secret from the Prosecutors and apparently jail staff.

KClettersfamilyemailslettersattybri.jpg

So now that they do know, what action will be taken, and by whom? If I were the family member of an inmate in that jail, and was not allowed to communicate with the inmate in this way, I would be furious and outraged!

So now that they do know, what action will be taken, and by whom? If I were the family member of an inmate in that jail, and was not allowed to communicate with the inmate in this way, I would be furious and outraged!

I might be way off base but is it possible that this is one of those laws that just isn't really enforced unless there are other laws being broken? Maybe there would be a problem if in addition to the letters there was also contraband brought in by Jose? As long as its just letters they won't really press the issue.

It kind of sounds that way to me just because it doesn't sound like anyone involved is going out of the way to hide it.

I might be way off base but is it possible that this is one of those laws that just isn't really enforced unless there are other laws being broken? Maybe there would be a problem if in addition to the letters there was also contraband brought in by Jose? As long as its just letters they won't really press the issue.

It kind of sounds that way to me just because it doesn't sound like anyone involved is going out of the way to hide it.

I'm thinking that the passing of letters to inmates via lawyers, and letting them look on laptops etc is actually pretty common (especially in Florida I can imagine considering the consequences of the Sunshine Laws for high profile inmates). So I don't think that there is going to be this great 'OMG SHOCK' from the Florida Bar or anyone else that Baez has passed a few notes onto Casey from her parents.

I'm not saying that its right....I'm just saying that its just one of those things. And the slap on the wrist Baez got, and his promise to stop doing it, is all that's going to happen.

JMO

At this point in time I would imagine that any and all complaints and disciplinary actions will take place after the trial. I would think that anything done prior or during the trial would create a mess for everyone and push back justice for Caylee further in years.

I don't mind waiting and watching JB stick his toes further along in committing actions that will find him up against the Bar Association. We know he will.

Plus he's not going anywhere. He will still be here when the trial is done. No one wants anything to interfer with the trial.

You do realize that this is exactly the way that organized criminals and terrorists communicate and give orders to the outside world, including order to kill people, up to and including witnesses in the cases against them, right?

Jails take this sort of security breach very very seriously. And they take lawyers who violate their security in such manner even more so.

Originally Posted by countzero View Post

Plus he's not going anywhere. He will still be here when the trial is done. No one wants anything to interfer with the trial.

But .... wouldn't it be better to clear up any issues of attorney improprieties now, which the Inmate might try to use as grounds for an appeal, and then Florida would have to RE-TRY the whole case?
If the attorney was dealt with after the murder trial, wouldn't that still give the then "convicted" inmate grounds for an appeal on ineffective assistance of counsel?

You do realize that this is exactly the way that organized criminals and terrorists communicate and give orders to the outside world, including order to kill people, up to and including witnesses in the cases against them, right?

Jails take this sort of security breach very very seriously. And they take lawyers who violate their security in such manner even more so.

That's what I think, too!
I've seen "Gangland" on tv!!!!! ....... All kinds of coded phones calls, letters, etc!!

What I can tell you is what the responsibilities of a Nurse Case Manager are- think of them as an Outpatient Care Coordinator. She would be in charge of CNA's/Home Health aides that go to the patients' homes, as well as authorizing Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, getting Doctor's orders, Medication orders and Medical Equipment, and coordinating with insurance companies. RN's also go out to see patients and may be doing IV's, wound care, diabetes care, nutrition in the home, and doing home visits to assess the conditions of the home environment for social (RN's and therapists are mandatory reporters in abuse cases) and safety concerns.
The Agency office is like a home base for coordination of phone calls, case files, medical supplies, medication, etc...
If you have further questions, I am still in touch with one of my Case Managers from another agency, with whom I have mutual friends in common...
I just went back and read Cindy's depo with M and M...she states she is a nurse manager...and when questioned whether she's a home health nurse...she states again..."I'm a nurse manager". Now the interesting thing that I found (and kinda remember) is that the Custodian of Records for Gentiva was on the State's witness list back in 1/09. Now I'll have to take a look and see if the Custodian is still on the current one. But, why Cindy's work records? Is the State just trying to protect Cindy in case the defense claims she could have been somewhere other than where she was supposed to be? Is it something more obvious? Maybe it's not only George who should be worried. Just how angry is Casey?

Depo: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5345644/Casey-Anthony-Cindy-Anthony-deposition-in-the-ZFG-civil-case

pgs. 10-11

Count me as one of those who believes this is an outright lie. We don't need to look far to see why casey is the way she is. She doesn't come across as an incest survivor, but rather, as a sociopath and probably other personality disorders as well. She was given such conflicting messages, growing up, IMO. She's the princess and perfect - but at the same time she's always disappointing Mommy and is a "bad" girl. Those messages are typical, in my experience, from borderline mothers. They must convey an image of absolute perfection and harmony to the outside world. They have perfect wonderful kids. They can get almost violent if an outsider criticizes their kids. As an extension of themselves, the kids can do no wrong, when it comes to what anyone else says.
But in the privacy of the home, these kids live a nightmare of constant head games, criticism, punishment and control that completely lacks logic or fairness. Because, also as an extension of herself, the children of the borderline are as rotten as her inner voices tell her she is.
You know, this allegation came around the same time we learned of the extensive work the defense has been doing to find mitigating factors. I'm sure AL impressed upon casey the necessity of finding reasons why if she did indeed hurt her child, she should be excused. Then, voila! Letters pointing to her family as perps. That's probably why the defense did not fight to keep them sealed. The molestation allegations are exactly what they wanted for their case.

Bravo! ITA!!!! You are absolutely correct in your assessment of the A family. I think that is EXACTLY what that home was like. Perfection on the outside, torture from the mother on the inside with a dad and a brother that just looked the other way and were otherwise doing what Cindy wanted and saying what Cindy wanted them to say. Growing up in that house had to be hell. It doesn't exonerate Casey in any way for her murderous actions, but it does explain how she got there.

I also don't think Casey is a complete sociopath. I've seen other cases dealing with sociopaths, and she is definitely not on their level. I think she has sociopathic and narcisstic tendencies that were "nurtured" by Cindy to a level where even human life is expendable to save oneself. It's scary to think this, but I feel like had she not been spoiled and enabled, she could have turned out a different way. But after twenty years of that combined with her sociopathic and narcisstic tendencies, it's no wonder she turned out the way she did. Spoiling a child is not necessarily a bad thing - spoiling and enabling a child with sociopathic and narcisstic tendencies is a recipe for disaster. As we can see, Casey has no feelings now and no problem hurting her entire family just to spite them and live out her years in prison. And I do believe it's something that can be picked up on at a young age.

IMO, she hated her family the second they couldn't shove this under the rug and get her out of jail. Instead, she's latching on to the people she still believes are going to save her, and she doesn't care if she has to run over her whole family to get out of jail. I bet she enjoys their pathetic puppy dog like loyalty to her in the courtroom when she certainly doesn't ever treat them that way. As long as they continue to worship at the altar of Casey (Cindy wanted Casey to BLESS Lee's new bracelet...I mean WTF, Cindy? Last I checked, your daughter is least holy person on earth, unless you're wanting a satanic blessing! That has to be the looniest thing she has ever written by far), she will continue to have domination over them and enjoy every second of it.

I think the Inmate and her mother and her brother did successfully hide it, until the Inmate's super private (illegal) letters written to fellow inmate Robyn were discovered and it was learned that the Inmate's attorney had been doing this for some time, and Cindy's letter was discovered and Lee's text messages to his parents were discovered.

I believe Conway got on tv and told the world that his clients were no longer going along with BAEZ's instructions, in order to put some distance between his clients - the A's - and the third degree felony being committed. JMO

Originally Posted by countzero View Post

But .... wouldn't it be better to clear up any issues of attorney improprieties now, which the Inmate might try to use as grounds for an appeal, and then Florida would have to RE-TRY the whole case?
If the attorney was dealt with after the murder trial, wouldn't that still give the then "convicted" inmate grounds for an appeal on ineffective assistance of counsel?

I worry about anything JB did/does that will "toss" him off the case and HHJP will not be a happy camper if this happens. So far it appears JB has skirted the jail rules. If he got/gets a "back room" reprimand and we don't hear about, that's ok. If HHJP is racking up the points against JB, that's ok too.

Eventually that ol' thing called Karma will catch up to JB and bite him where the sun don't shine and JB won't know what it was.

This reminds me of Cindy and Casey's letters.
According to Ryan, Jesse, Amy and Tony Cindy absolutely has done this jabing and belittling, always.
She told Ryan he would be wise to stay away from her daughter as she is a sociopath. She asked Jesse what do you want to marry her for she didn't even graduate high school? She continued, "She can't even take care of Caylee, I provide and care for Caylee! " She gave Amy an earful about Casey on the car ride to Tonys and it had nothing to include I believe in my daughter. She stormed into Tony's and told the boys I sure hope you are rich because she has likely stole you blind! Can you just imagine what she used to say to Casey behind closed doors? The neighbor said Cindy was known as ***** , and Casey certainly was, that often you could hear the pair of them yelling and it was ugly, knock down , drag outs. That crap she told LE about I never raise my voice to my children, I never needed to.....that was a lie of biblical proportions. Sometimes you can reduce someone, especially a kid, down to zero so very much that eventually as some of you have wisely pointed out, they give up and stop trying figuring what does it matter.
Cindy is troubled with some wounds that are deep and she is acting out with these behaviors. It is beyond me to understand. The only thing I do know about this I learned from my Gram when a girl was bullying me when I was a kid. I kept crying asking why is she soooo mean? My Gram told me the simplest answer, "Inside she is very , very hurt. She hurts so much she stays mad. Let's pray for her to feel better, then she'll act better, you'll see."
I sure wish Casey could have been raised by someone like my grandmother. The Casey we have in front of us was not made in a day. We always wonder why she didn't just go get a job, even a waitress job, move in with a room-mate to share expenses. I realize now she did not have the confidence to do it, she was and remains emotionally crippled. The jury is gonna hear all about it in the penalty phase and no way is she getting the death penalty. We all have a friend, co worker or maybe even a mom that has a little of Cindy in them. If the jury buys that it was not premeditated, she'll be convicted on one of the lesser charges. She'll blame Cindy for her sentence. She'll blame her, forever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4

Cindy "You blame me that you're sitting in the jail? Blame yourself, honey. If you wouldn't have told them lies you wouldn't be there. If you would have just told the truth!" This from the mom that laughs with Casey and Tracey that she gave the Federal Agent the wrong toothbrush and should have given the one she uses on the dogs.

Little Caylee was like a play doll in that family. A doll you can look at and imagine not a real child, imo, and she had no way of knowing the family responsibility they were putting on her as what Cindy described as "Caylee was out salvation, all of ours" in a letter she wrote to Casey.
Do we have any idea what caused the wounds which cause Cindy to stay mad??

I'm thinking that the passing of letters to inmates via lawyers, and letting them look on laptops etc is actually pretty common (especially in Florida I can imagine considering the consequences of the Sunshine Laws for high profile inmates). So I don't think that there is going to be this great 'OMG SHOCK' from the Florida Bar or anyone else that Baez has passed a few notes onto Casey from her parents.

I'm not saying that its right....I'm just saying that its just one of those things. And the slap on the wrist Baez got, and his promise to stop doing it, is all that's going to happen.

JMO

You are probably right.
But what about the position of the Prosecution in this matter?
All letters/communications to and from Inmates is supposed to go through the jail first and be read, and made sure that there is nothing illegal in the seams of the envelopes or cards or imprinted into the paper or the stamp.
This is still an open investigation.
What if the accused is writing things that are important to the case, which nobody has access to?

Do we have any idea what caused the wounds which cause Cindy to stay mad??

Hummm, 21 years of hatred and jealousy come to mind.

CA still doesn't get it that her writings don't mask it to the world much less ICA. CA knows she isn't getting anywhere with ICA in her letters. But for the Sunshine Laws, there would be NO letters at all. CA would let AL become her surrogate mother and go on to encourage MP to have LAs spawn so CA could start all over again.

I'm thinking the answer to that would be no because no one seems to be concerned about it right now. And since KC benefited by receiving the mail I don't know how she could complain about her attorney if charge are brought against him later. No one has charged KC. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shawnlo5869
Back