Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What cracks me up is that Cindy uses the word "chilaxing" (which I am not sure is an actual word) in the Sept. letter. Yeah, that made you sound so hip and cool, Cindy! LOL

Seems she is she trying hard to connect with and be a friend to Casey? to come across as Hip with today's urban lingo?

OMG Where is her RAGE? What is wrong with THIS family!! Poor poor Caylee. Maybe it's a blessing that she is tucked in God's arms now. :(

Does anyone find it strange that in CA letters , there is no mention of GA?? I find it telling that there is no "dad and I", where dad is, what he is doing......nothing, As if he is not even there. Just seems strange to me....JMO

Does anyone find it strange that in CA letters , there is no mention of GA?? I find it telling that there is no "dad and I", where dad is, what he is doing......nothing, As if he is not even there. Just seems strange to me....JMO

The only mention is in the October letter, where she says he's finally going to counseling with her. It seems like no one gets a mention if she's mad at them, only if they do something to make her happy - or if it's just bizarre like the pooping cat.

I did notice that..
What I have noticed, and not only this letter, is it's Cindy & Casey and, Cindy, Casey and Caylee...

IMO parts of these letters are directed to the media and public. I can't believe she still believes KC is coming home and thinks JB is doing a good job. Unbelievable!

Took the words right out of my mouth! :clap:

Grandma knows why you grew your hair. I guess we're supposed to hypothesize on that one!

In one letter cindy writes "Grandma P. knows why you are growing your hair. She knows your heart"
Does anyone think Casey will come to court soon with a short haircut, having cut her long locks and donated them to 'Locks of Love'

On the doc dump thread, it was said that she's refusing to cut her hair until she's released. That would be funny, though, to see her show up with a short haircut. I bet Cindy would have a heart attack.

If not, she needs to legally change her name to Rapunzel because she's not going free anytime soon.

Interesting, in the September letter when she's talking about the shoe donation that she mentions how many pairs she donated (nine), and later writes in (size 6 - 7). Is that so some recipient of a pair of size 6 shoes from that charity at that time will realize they got Caylee's shoes and then give Cindy a big and proper hug for them? Get over yourself, Cindy. Your transparency negates any charity you think you might have.

In the September letter she writes, "So even though I can't see you, and you can't write back to me..."

Can't? I thought it was WON'T

The passive aggressiveness is showing again. In the October letter, she writes about Caylee's last day alive, the visit with Great Grandpa :

"I still believe she breathed life back into him that day. I'm so glad I didn't lose all 3 of you that year."

wow, that's ugly.

IMO parts of these letters are directed to the media and public. I can't believe she still believes KC is coming home and thinks JB is doing a good job. Unbelievable!

BBM

This is SO obvious to me. It just jumps off the page. Apparently CA's first priority is public perception. Crazy.

CA mentions that she found a photo of KC, taken at Colonial, where she is wearing a black trench coat and hat. Has any one seen this actual photo? I am wondering if perhaps this coat and/or hat could be the source of black wool fibers found on the duct tape. TIA!

BBM

This is SO obvious to me. It just jumps off the page. Apparently CA's first priority is public perception. Crazy.

Of course it is... always has been IMO, and now her lawyer or someone has finally got her to shut her yap and stay out of the media, she must be boiling over. :maddening:

In the September letter she writes, "So even though I can't see you, and you can't write back to me..."

Can't? I thought it was WON'T

Well we know it is her choice not to write, as Baez used to smuggle notes in and out, according to ICA..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back