Spain Spain - Levi Davis, 24, former England rugby star, last known to be in The Old Irish Pub, Barcelona, 29 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never thought this was suicide, clearly the P I has been doing a fantastic job in finding out people that were after Levi.

AN arrest may be imminent over Levi Davis' disappearance, the private detective leading the hunt for the star has revealed.

Gavin Burrows says he is naming names in a damning expose containing evidence the rugby player had been blackmailed by criminals and threatened over a Somali mafia debt.

The private detective said the bombshell report is being sent to Spanish police and could soon lead to an arrest.

Mr Burrows, whose Line of Inquiry firm is offering a £10,000 reward for information that could lead to Levi being found, said: “I believe Spanish police will have enough to make an arrest when they see what our own investigation has thrown up.

“At the very least it should give them enough to haul someone in for questioning.

“I’m not at liberty at the moment to go public with any names but there is one person in particular that I have grave suspicions about and believe can shed light on what has happened to Levi.

That person is someone who while pretending to help has in my view been nothing but an obstacle in trying to prevent our investigations from moving forward.”

(bbm)

COPS probing the disappearance of Levi Davis have been urged to arrest a friend accused of hindering the investigation.

The call has come from a private investigator working for the family of the missing 24-year-old X Factor star and former professional rugby player.

[...]

Now in a bombshell twist, private investigator Gavin Burrows has said he will be urging Spanish police to arrest a friend of Levi's who he alleges has hampered the inquiry.

"We're asking the police to investigate a friend of Levi's,” he told The Sun Online.

“We believe there's enough evidence for them to be arrested and questioned in connection with Levi's disappearance.

"We believe this person has been hindering the investigation.

"My team will be presenting a report to police in Barcelona this week..."

[...]

Gavin Burrows told MailOnline investigators have submitted a suite of evidence to Spanish police that suggests an as yet unnamed man drugged, groomed and manipulated Levi over the course of several months and was thus behind his disappearance in Spain last year.

Initial reports suggested he may have drowned in the city's port after his passport was found nearby, but Burrows' team believes he is likely still alive.

They claim to have uncovered a digital recording of their main suspect admitting to planting Levi's picture on a dating website and accessing his social media accounts as recently as three weeks ago.

[...]

'Levi was lured to Barcelona on a pretext and was never seen again. Two days after posting his video on social media, he disappeared,' Burrows said.

The investigator said the evidence has been turned over to Spanish authorities and expects more details of the case to be released in the coming days.

[...]

Further msm

I just wonder, if you have a debt with the Somalian Mafia (very active in London btw) and you feel scared, would you meet up with an ad random person you met on line? Or did I miss something.

Being lured or blackmailed or extorted money from under a false ID happens a lot and that's why I asked the above question before. Could he be that naive?

I just wonder, if you have a debt with the Somalian Mafia (very active in London btw) and you feel scared, would you meet up with an ad random person you met on line? Or did I miss something.
If you are in debt to the Somalian Mafia, you'd meet with anyone to get a new identity. It could be dangerous meeting a stranger for this, but not getting a new identity is hugely dangerous too.

The mother of missing rugby star Levi Davis has sent a heartfelt message to the family of Nicola Bulley and said: ‘I understand your pain but don’t give up’.

Julie Davis today reached out to Ms Bulley’s partner, Paul Ansell, to offer him comfort and support as they both cling to the hope of seeing their loved ones again.

The cases have striking similarities. Both Ms Bulley and Mr Davis are feared to have fallen into water and their families have been frustrated by a lack of progress from the police and unhelpful speculation.

[...]

Mr Davis’ relatives say they have been upset at speculation that he may have been kidnapped off the streets of Barcelona by a Somali gang over an unpaid £100,000 debt he ran up in London.

Mrs Davis told MailOnline: ‘I’ve been reading about Nicola’s case and there are a lot of similarities with Levi’s in terms of what we have had to cope with.

‘My message to her family, to her partner, to her little girls would be this “I know your pain but don’t give up”...'

[...]

MISSING X-Factor star LEVI Davis' heartbroken mum has told her son "there's nothing to fear" as she begged him to come home ahead of his birthday.

The 24-year-old was last seen leaving a pub in Barcelona on October 29 after taking a ferry to the city from Ibiza.

[...]

His desperate mum has now pleaded with him to come home before he turns 25 on March 12.

In a direct message to her son, she said: "We are all on your side."

"I do hope and pray that he will be home in time to celebrate it with me and the rest of the family," she said.

"We desperately need to have Levi back home safe and well to his family with whom he is missed and loved so dearly.

"I miss you so much son.

"Please know that we are all on your side and that there's nothing to fear as we all have your back and will bring whatever is in darkness back to light.

"Please come home so that we can sort things out together."

[...]

WhatsApp messages sent to missing rugby player Levi Davis were read weeks after he disappeared.

Private detective Gavin Burrows confirmed to ITV News West Country that a text message sent to the X Factor star two months after he vanished was read.

He said: "Either Levi is still alive and gone into hiding, or he's dead and someone's accessing his accounts.

"The message is from someone very close to him urging him to go to the police.

"We've had a forensically checked and it definitely has been accessed."

Still not had any 'imminent arrest' the PI was so sure of...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back