Lies point us to the truth #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA that the significance of the pineapple is that is contradicts the Rs timeline. The exact sequence of events after returning home is less important than the fact that JB consumed it. The extra hair tie also doesn't fit with the family's narrative. The obviousness of the bowl is cause to consider that the pineapple had nothing to do with the violence? Only Burke would have been involved with a fruit snatching incident. If it were important to the motivation of the attack, BR could have disposed of it or, after he told his parents about what had happened with JB, they would have got rid of it? Why didn't BR finish the pineapple with milk and the tea? The autopsy results surprised Patsy. Caught off guard, she resorted to her customary total denial.

BDI has an inherent difficulty with motive. Petty sibling squabbling does not explain the brutality; also the extended timeline of the crime between head blow and asphyxiation is methodical. Needless to add that BR didn't write the RN. When the RN was composed is a major gap in the timeline.

proust20,
Only Burke would have been involved with a fruit snatching incident. If it were important to the motivation of the attack, BR could have disposed of it or, after he told his parents about what had happened with JB, they would have got rid of it? Why didn't BR finish the pineapple with milk and the tea?
BBM: There was none otherwise the bowl of pineapple would have been removed, just as JonBenet was moved down to the basement.

Burke might only have drank tea, the pineapple might have belonged to JonBenet, it was her favorite snack, check the condensed milk in the bowl. Burke or Patsy have never stated he liked pineapple served this way, its an acquired taste. Something I like myself, except being a cheapskate I buy the canned pineapple rings and condensed milk.

Burke was likely sipping tea from a mug or cup with the glass holding the teabag serving as a recepticle for the used teabag?

The extended timeline tells you the parents arrived late, much of what cannot be explained is likely due to the parents staging what they thought was a plausible crime-scene?

The underlying motive in the case is sexual, this is what all the staging attempts to discreetly hide under layers of tweaking.

There was more going on than meets the eye, as the parents ring-fenced certain evidence such their island of privacy surrounding the children's medical records which Dr. Beuf says he eventually destroyed.

JonBenet was attending therapy sessions prior to Christmas so the parents must have known what was troubling her?

The Ramsey's were not only a family with money they had lots of secrets, JR is doing his best to keep it that way.

"So a minimum of six pairs found in her underwear drawer would have been size-6 Bloomingdale's purchased on the NY trip."

Patsy is intentionally vague during the questioning about the Bloomingdale's undies for a reason. The topic is sensitive to her.

Besides, how could there be 6 pairs of those Days of the Week panties in her drawer in a size 6? They came in a container of 5 panties, M-F.

I think the size 12's were purchased for Patsy's niece. They were previously gift wrapped (by the store and shipped to their home address along with the other Bloomingdale's gifts, if I recall correctly). The package was in the basement. However, it has been said that Burke went through the basement opening gifts in hopes of finding his birthday presents.

The package of size 12s were opened by the killer on the night of the crime. Only one person knew they were in the basement: Patsy. Then, the Wednesday pair were placed on JBR even though they were far too large for her.

I recall the store did not have size 6 at all. JBR was disappointed. Patsy purchased one container of the size 12s for her niece. A size 12 would not fit her daughter even if she was wearing a diaper without falling down to her knees.

Many years later, the Ramsey's would 'find' the remaining size 12s while unpacking in ATL. I don't recall who they sent them to, att.

Numerous pairs of girls underwear were taken under the search warrants but they're not described in any way. The ridiculously too large panties JBR was wearing were described as being of floral print.
crimescene-inventory.htm

DeDee,
Besides, how could there be 6 pairs of those Days of the Week panties in her drawer in a size 6? They came in a container of 5 panties, M-F.
Thank you for clarifying this aspect, yet the general analysis still stands, i.e. we just go down to 4 pairs.

BPD removed more than 4 pairs of size-6 underwear from JonBenet's underwear drawer.

The package was in the basement. However, it has been said that Burke went through the basement opening gifts in hopes of finding his birthday presents.

The package of size 12s were opened by the killer on the night of the crime. Only one person knew they were in the basement: Patsy. Then, the Wednesday pair were placed on JBR even though they were far too large for her.
Burke might have found the size-12s if he was the person who partially opened the gifts?

I recall the store did not have size 6 at all. JBR was disappointed. Patsy purchased one container of the size 12s for her niece. A size 12 would not fit her daughter even if she was wearing a diaper without falling down to her knees.
BBM: Patsy states in her BPD interview that she purchased Bloomingdales underwear for JonBenet at her request.

She just forgets what size though, yet as I suggest Patsy is not going to purchase size-12 underwear for JonBenet, if she had this would mean there should have been 9 or 10 pairs of size-12 underwear left in the house, and BPD said none were found anywhere, except on JonBenet!

So you can confidently assume Patsy purchased size-6 Bloomingdales for JonBenet. Also to date , BPD have never released any details relating to the underwear taken from JonBenet's underwear drawer.

Why, because there will likely be a missing pair of Wednesday Bloomingdale's underwear.

If Patsy had redressed JonBenet in the size-12's she would have had a credible explanation to hand, she did not.

No, Sir. I shall not confidently, or otherwise, assume Patsy purchased a package of size 6 in the Bloomingdale's Days of the Week panties. Only the size 12s were purchased. Yes, JBR wanted, requested, a package but the store was sold out of them in her size.

As we recall, I believe it was the CS Tech who stated all of JBRs underwear, both in sizes 4 and 6, had dark streaks on the crotch area of them. To me, that means and indicates there were no new panties in JBRs underwear collection.

Yes, Burke probably did tear open the wrapping paper only to find the package contained girls' undies inside earlier on Christmas Day. He would have discovered it was not a gift for himself but he didn't select the WED pair for his dead sister that awful night. moo

Patsy could not offer the Investigators a reasonable explanation for JBR wearing the 12s or else she'd be implicated in placing them on her body at time of the assault. Instead, she blames the victim, her own dead child, for choosing them to wear that Christmas Day.

IMO Every time I follow the JB discussion I see more strange evidence and unanswered questions on nearly everything. The more I see, the more I see a inside murder by a family member. I have no basis except the information that is floating out there. Thinking cerebrally my instincts say mommy dearest. But who knows....

No, Sir. I shall not confidently, or otherwise, assume Patsy purchased a package of size 6 in the Bloomingdale's Days of the Week panties. Only the size 12s were purchased. Yes, JBR wanted, requested, a package but the store was sold out of them in her size.

As we recall, I believe it was the CS Tech who stated all of JBRs underwear, both in sizes 4 and 6, had dark streaks on the crotch area of them. To me, that means and indicates there were no new panties in JBRs underwear collection.

Yes, Burke probably did tear open the wrapping paper only to find the package contained girls' undies inside earlier on Christmas Day. He would have discovered it was not a gift for himself but he didn't select the WED pair for his dead sister that awful night. moo

Patsy could not offer the Investigators a reasonable explanation for JBR wearing the 12s or else she'd be implicated in placing them on her body at time of the assault. Instead, she blames the victim, her own dead child, for choosing them to wear that Christmas Day.

DeDee,

New

Do you have a reference for your claim that Patsy did not buy size-6 underwear for JonBenet because they were sold out.

Below are extracts from Patsy's interview and Patsy says nothing about size-6 Bloomingdale's being sold out!

Atlanta 2000 BPD Interview, Excerpt
18 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Well, let's start

19 with what - I will make it very simple for

20 you, Mrs. Ramsey. What information are you

21 in possession of or what do you know about

22 the underwear that your daughter was wearing

23 at the time she was found murdered?

24 A. I have heard that she had on a

25 pair of Bloomi's that said Wednesday on them.

1 Q. The underwear that she was

2 wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you

3 know where they come from as far as what

4 store?

5 A. Bloomingdales in New York.

6 Q. Who purchased those?

7 A. I did.

8 Q. Do you recall when you purchased

9 them?

10 A. It was, I think, November of '96.

11 Q. In the fall of 1996, how many

12 trips did you make to New York?

13 A. Two, I believe.

'''

1 A. I remember that.

2 Q. Which of those two trips did you

3 purchase the Bloomi's?

4 A. The first trip.

5 Q. Was it something that was selected

6 by JonBenet?

7 A. I believe so.

8 Q. Was it your intention, when you

9 purchased those, for those to be for her,

10 not for some third party as a gift?

11 A. I bought some things that were

12 gifts and some things for her. So I

13 don't --

14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is

15 your best recollection that the purchase of

16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the

17 week, was something that you bought for her,

18 whether it was just I am buying underwear

19 for my kids or these are special, here's a

20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your

21 intention that she would wear those?

22 A. Well, I think that I bought a

23 package of the -- they came in a package of

24 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

25 I think I bought a package to give to my

1 niece.

2 Q. Which niece was that?

3 A. Jenny Davis.

4 Q. They came in, if you recall, do

5 you remember that they come in kind of a

6 plastic see-through plastic container.

7 A. Right.

8 Q. They are rolled up?

9 A. Yes.

10 Q. So if I understand you correctly,

11 you bought one package for Jenny Davis, your

12 niece, and one for JonBenet?

13 A. I am not sure if I bought one or

14 two.

15 Q. Do you remember what size they

16 were?

17 A. Not exactly.

18 Q. JonBenet was found wearing the

19 Wednesday Bloomi's underpants, and your

20 understanding is correct, that is a fact, you

21 can accept that as a fact, when she was

22 found murdered. Those underpants do not fit

23 her. Were you aware of that?

BPD removed 15 pairs of size-6 underwear from JonBenet's underwear drawer and found no size-12 underwear anywhere in the house!
Atlanta 2000 BPD Interview, Excerpt
Q. (By Mr. Kane) Okay. Were you

2 aware that these were the size of panties

3 that she was wearing, and this has been

4 publicized, it is out in the open, that they

5 were size 12 to 14? Were you aware of

6 that?

7 A. I have become aware of that, yes.

8 Q. And how did you become aware of

9 that?

10 A. Something I read, I am sure.

11 Q. And I will just state a fact

12 here. I mean, there were 15 pair of panties

13 taken out of, by the police, out of

14 JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is

15 that where she kept -

16 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).

17 Q. -- where you were describing that

18 they were just put in that drawer?

19 A. Yes.

20 Q. Okay. And every one of those was

21 either a size four or a size six. Okay?

According to you there should have been 10 pairs of size-12 underwear stored somewhere in the house, none were found!

Last edited:
Hi, UKGuy.

One package of size 12s was purchased. 5 undies were sold in each package to represent Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday, and Friday.

JonBenet was wearing the Wednesday pair of undies when she underwent autopsy. That leaves 4 missing pair of size 12 undies: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Those 4 undies were not found by CSI. They disappeared. I don't know where they went.

22 A. Well, I think that I bought a

23 package of the -- they came in a package of

24 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
25 I think I bought a package to give to my

1 niece.

The 15 pairs found in her drawer, or wherever else within the household, were sizes 4 - 6 all had dark smeared stains on them. None of these were purchased at Bloomingdales. They were old, worn, and used.

Additionally, may I refer you to cynic's JAN 3, 2011 post about the Bloomingdale's purchase of size 12s

The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

This is my opinion based on what I've learned about the case over a dozen of years spent on WS.

IMO Every time I follow the JB discussion I see more strange evidence and unanswered questions on nearly everything. The more I see, the more I see a inside murder by a family member. I have no basis except the information that is floating out there. Thinking cerebrally my instincts say mommy dearest. But who knows....

If you are interested in the psychology behind the murder of JonBenet, perhaps you'd enjoy reading:

A Mother Gone Bad: The Hidden Confession of JonBenet's Killer
by psychiatrist Andrew G. Hodges
A noted forensic profiler, he developed his technique, “ThoughtPrint Decoding,” by accessing the unconscious super intelligence of suspects during criminal investigations, basing his analysis on verbatim testimony, transcripts of police interviews, letters and emails created by the suspects.
https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Gone-Bad-Confession-JonBenets/dp/0961725516

The book's title comes from the softball team Patsy played on with her girlfriends. I read it in 2014. It made all the difference in my understanding of Patsy.

If you are interested in the psychology behind the murder of JonBenet, perhaps you'd enjoy reading:

A Mother Gone Bad: The Hidden Confession of JonBenet's Killer
by psychiatrist Andrew G. Hodges

https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Gone-Bad-Confession-JonBenets/dp/0961725516

The book's title comes from the softball team Patsy played on with her girlfriends. I read it in 2014. It made all the difference in my understanding of Patsy.
Thanks much. I'll check it out. I'm familiar with Andrew Hodges.

Hi, UKGuy.

One package of size 12s was purchased. 5 undies were sold in each package to represent Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday, and Friday.

JonBenet was wearing the Wednesday pair of undies when she underwent autopsy. That leaves 4 missing pair of size 12 undies: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Those 4 undies were not found by CSI. They disappeared. I don't know where they went.

The 15 pairs found in her drawer, or wherever else within the household, were sizes 4 - 6 all had dark smeared stains on them. None of these were purchased at Bloomingdales. They were old, worn, and used.

Additionally, may I refer you to cynic's JAN 3, 2011 post about the Bloomingdale's purchase of size 12s

The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

This is my opinion based on what I've learned about the case over a dozen of years spent on WS.

DeDee,
cynic's JAN 3, 2011 post contains the same information I posted in reply to you earlier:

Patsy tells us, she purchased the underwear
Q. The underwear that she was wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you know where they come from as far as what store?
A. Bloomingdale’s in New York.
Q. Who purchased those?
A. I did.
Q. Do you recall when you purchased them?
A. It was, I think, November of '96.
Patsy Ramsey interview August 28, 2000

Patsy tells us JonBenet chose her underwear and Patsy purchased it along with gifts, i.e. for Jenny.
Q. Was it something that was selected by JonBenet?
A. I believe so.
Q. Was it your intention, when you purchased those, for those to be for her, not for some third party as a gift?
A. I bought some things that were gifts and some things for her. So I don't --
Again: as above
A. I bought some things that were gifts and some things for her. So I don't --

1. Patsy purchased underwear for JonBenet.
2. Patsy purchased underwear for Jenny, i.e. gifts
3. So thats a minimum of two packs of underwear or 10 pairs.

No size-12 underwear was found in the house.

Just for the record, I don't believe JonBenet was murdered. I think the situation and facts as known by the public suggest an accidental death (still a homicide yet not necessarily murder with intent). Depending on which state one lives in, the legal definitions of various degrees of murder is legion.

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned lately or in this thread so in case this is new information to someone, here are sites that tell about the practice ransom note found in the Ramsey home:

jonbenet ramsey practice ransom note - Google Search

Last post of mine on this matter!

This proves Patsy was lying, UKGuy!

Q. And I will just state a fact here. I mean, there were 15 pairs of panties taken out of, by the police, out of JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is that where she kept -
A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
Q. -- where you were describing that they were just put in that drawer?
A. Yes.
Q. Okay. And every one of those was either a size four or a size six. Okay?
Would that have been about the size pair of panties that she wore when she was six years old?
A. I would say more like six to eight. There were probably some in there that were too small.
Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
A. Not typically, no.

A. Well, obviously we, you know, the package had been opened, we made the decision, you know, oh, just go ahead and use them because, you know, we weren't going to give them to Jenny after all, I guess, so. I mean, if you have ever seen these little panties, there is not too much difference in the size. So, you know, I'm sure even if they were a little bit big, they were special because we got them up there, she wanted to wear them, and they didn't fall down around her ankles, that was fine with me.
MR. MORRISSEY: Did you ever see if they fell down around her ankles or not?
THE WITNESS: No.

The size difference in the size 6 and the size 12 is not a little bit big as Patsy claimed:
Screenshot 2022-04-19 6.14.40 PM.png

ITA that the significance of the pineapple is that is contradicts the Rs timeline. The exact sequence of events after returning home is less important than the fact that JB consumed it. The extra hair tie also doesn't fit with the family's narrative. The obviousness of the bowl is cause to consider that the pineapple had nothing to do with the violence? Only Burke would have been involved with a fruit snatching incident. If it were important to the motivation of the attack, BR could have disposed of it or, after he told his parents about what had happened with JB, they would have got rid of it? Why didn't BR finish the pineapple with milk and the tea? The autopsy results surprised Patsy. Caught off guard, she resorted to her customary total denial.

proust20,

Excellent points. IMOO, the pineapple snatching by JB hands may have angered BR. He could have then gone back to his toy in the living room to knock it out; as he stated. JB stomped on his legos ??? and he lost it. It wouldn’t be the first time he lost it.

ITA that the significance of the pineapple is that is contradicts the Rs timeline. The exact sequence of events after returning home is less important than the fact that JB consumed it.

As per mom and dad she arrived home zonked out cold when the arrived home. The sequencing of events gives us a timeline of when the pineapple was consumed. I understand the initial reports to be estimated @ 1 1/2 hrs. to 2 hours after consumption that she was murdered.

That extra unnecessary hair tie is a give away. Someone is not telling the truth.

The obviousness of the bowl is cause to consider that the pineapple had nothing to do with the violence? Only Burke would have been involved with a fruit snatching incident. If it were important to the motivation of the attack, BR could have disposed of it or, after he told his parents about what had happened with JB, they would have got rid of it? Why didn't BR finish the pineapple with milk and the tea? The autopsy results surprised Patsy. Caught off guard, she resorted to her customary total denial.

IMOO the pineapple could have led to an act of violence. Maybe it was overlooked because BR didn’t realize the significance of JB consumption of said. What is interesting is that there is a glass (not a cup of tea) with a used tea bag in it w/BR fingerprints on it. The spoon was to big and the tea bag would require boiling water. Besides both kids had toileting issues. Why feed your son tea when he is headed to bed? Perhaps this was his attempt at steering away from the pineapple. Yes, PR most likely gave BR the pineapple and was told to share. So, he grabs the silver from the buffet. Just a possibility.

BDI has an inherent difficulty with motive. Petty sibling squabbling does not explain the brutality; also the extended timeline of the crime between head blow and asphyxiation is methodical. Needless to add that BR didn't write the RN. When the RN was composed is a major gap in the timeline.

If BDI then it could have been an accident. He may have not intended on smacking her that hard on the head. You make some good points!

I too find it odd that tea would be suitable for a child who had an early morning flight along with toilet issues. Of course, the fact that both kids still had these sorts of issues says more about the parents than them. On top of that, Patsy would expect to be named Mom of the Year. Given this, I suppose it's possible that the chronic abuse would be ignored. Doesn't BDI point to him being the abuser? But that would involve him also with the final assault. And breaking his mother's paint brush? Although there isn't anything to tie BR directly with the ligature.

If the kids were having pineapple around midnight, they were not 'asleep' for very long after coming home. The time between the head blow and asphyxiation plus the time to write the RN is 2 1/2 hours. The 911 is placed at 5:50AM. There wasn't much time for anyone to keep to their beds that night.

Since JB was killed about two hours after eating, the pineapple is an unlikely provocation to deliver the head blow. If there were conflict over toys, where did this take place? The tree looks undisturbed. JB's bed didn't show signs of turbulence. Since FW made up Burke's bed, there's no way to say what it looked like. The scene would have been cleaned up in any case. There was a lot of staging done, but none of it indicated a break-in by an intruder bent on kidnapping.

Last edited:
The police bungled the case so bad from the beginning I doubt we could be sure whether there was an intruder or not.

Last post of mine on this matter!

Q. And I will just state a fact here. I mean, there were 15 pairs of panties taken out of, by the police, out of JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is that where she kept -
A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
Q. -- where you were describing that they were just put in that drawer?
A. Yes.
Q. Okay. And every one of those was either a size four or a size six. Okay?
Would that have been about the size pair of panties that she wore when she was six years old?
A. I would say more like six to eight. There were probably some in there that were too small.
Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
A. Not typically, no.

A. Well, obviously we, you know, the package had been opened, we made the decision, you know, oh, just go ahead and use them because, you know, we weren't going to give them to Jenny after all, I guess, so. I mean, if you have ever seen these little panties, there is not too much difference in the size. So, you know, I'm sure even if they were a little bit big, they were special because we got them up there, she wanted to wear them, and they didn't fall down around her ankles, that was fine with me.
MR. MORRISSEY: Did you ever see if they fell down around her ankles or not?
THE WITNESS: No.

The size difference in the size 6 and the size 12 is not a little bit big as Patsy claimed:
View attachment 340439

DeDee,
ITA. Through her teeth!

If Patsy had dressed JonBenet in those size-12's she would have had a story prepared, she had no explanation for the size-12's, just as both parents either forgot or did not know about the pineapple snack?

That leaves JR or BR as the redressing candidates, since Patsy is patently proctecting one or both of them?

The police bungled the case so bad from the beginning I doubt we could be sure whether there was an intruder or not.

OddOneOut,
There are no common multiple deposits of the same stranger dna across the various crime-scenes, something you might expect if a Foreign Faction visited the Ramsey house?

Even the dna allegedly found on JonBenet's underwear is questionable as it represents not only a mix of different dna profiles but guesses at the bits missing so it could be entered into CODIS.

Definitely not a good look for any claim regarding IDI status.

proust20,

Excellent points. IMOO, the pineapple snatching by JB hands may have angered BR. He could have then gone back to his toy in the living room to knock it out; as he stated. JB stomped on his legos ??? and he lost it. It wouldn’t be the first time he lost it.

As per mom and dad she arrived home zonked out cold when the arrived home. The sequencing of events gives us a timeline of when the pineapple was consumed. I understand the initial reports to be estimated @ 1 1/2 hrs. to 2 hours after consumption that she was murdered.

That extra unnecessary hair tie is a give away. Someone is not telling the truth.

IMOO the pineapple could have led to an act of violence. Maybe it was overlooked because BR didn’t realize the significance of JB consumption of said. What is interesting is that there is a glass (not a cup of tea) with a used tea bag in it w/BR fingerprints on it. The spoon was to big and the tea bag would require boiling water. Besides both kids had toileting issues. Why feed your son tea when he is headed to bed? Perhaps this was his attempt at steering away from the pineapple. Yes, PR most likely gave BR the pineapple and was told to share. So, he grabs the silver from the buffet. Just a possibility.

If BDI then it could have been an accident. He may have not intended on smacking her that hard on the head. You make some good points!

Rain on my Parade,
It's JonBenet who is snacking pineapple not Burke. For all we know Burke may have disliked pineapple snacks.

Check the breakfast bar photographs and you can clearly see the pineapple bowl also contained condensed milk, JonBenet's preference.

The teabag in the glass suggests Burke made a cup of tea and deposited the teabag in the glass?

I reckon they all arrived back from the White's party and went their different ways with the kids heading for the breakfast bar and Patsy and John to whatever was on their minds.

Patsy obviously helped JonBenet to become ready for bed, dressing her hair etc.

I doubt Patsy served pineapple to JonBenet, not simply because the kids were up early the following morning, or bedwetting was a possibility, but because when the parents concocted their version of events Patsy, John or both would have realized the pineapple snack was a giveaway?

What is possible is Burke enticed JonBenet back downstairs, see Dr Phil, with the offer of a pineapple snack, etc.

Other inducements are also possible, i.e. anything BR had discovered on his gift opening search on Christmas Day afternoon?

BR and JonBenet left the breakfast bar as you might expect, there is nothing unusual to see here.

The unusual aspects are to be found in JonBenet's bedroom and the basement.

I too find it odd that tea would be suitable for a child who had an early morning flight along with toilet issues. Of course, the fact that both kids still had these sorts of issues says more about the parents than them. On top of that, Patsy would expect to be named Mom of the Year. Given this, I suppose it's possible that the chronic abuse would be ignored. Doesn't BDI point to him being the abuser? But that would involve him also with the final assault. And breaking his mother's paint brush? Although there isn't anything to tie BR directly with the ligature.

If the kids were having pineapple around midnight, they were not 'asleep' for very long after coming home. The time between the head blow and asphyxiation plus the time to write the RN is 2 1/2 hours. The 911 is placed at 5:50AM. There wasn't much time for anyone to keep to their beds that night.

Since JB was killed about two hours after eating, the pineapple is an unlikely provocation to deliver the head blow. If there were conflict over toys, where did this take place? The tree looks undisturbed. JB's bed didn't show signs of turbulence. Since FW made up Burke's bed, there's no way to say what it looked like. The scene would have been cleaned up in any case. There was a lot of staging done, but none of it indicated a break-in by an intruder bent on kidnapping.

proust20,
But that would involve him also with the final assault. And breaking his mother's paint brush? Although there isn't anything to tie BR directly with the ligature.
BBM: does that not suggest the ligature and paintbrush are simply staging?

I reckon what you get in the wine-cellar is all staging, right down to the gifts.

IMHO Facts first. Details second. Theories third. Assumptions that are highly improbable generally don't make it to the fact list. I'm not saying the discussion is not relevant. Verification of theories to support actual documented facts can result in finding new evidence that moves the case forward to a hopeful conclusion. I would love to see someone on WS solve this horrific case. Keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!