Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The casting of Juan was ridiculous. They OBVIOUSLY never watched him in action.

Oy Vay, Elle. There are lots of things that are wrong in this movie- just wait.:floorlaugh: wait until you see JM and JW- :floorlaugh:. JW is going to be like :pullhair: :anguish: :gasp: when she sees herself :floorlaugh:.

:floorlaugh:
IMO they nail it with nurmi... They matched his red shirt and tie perfectly. But thats about it.

Remember Elle, it's just a movie! lol

IMO they nail it with nurmi... They matched his red shirt and tie perfectly. But thats about it.

Nurmi needed to be kicked back as if he was in a recliner...
Willmont actress need to take a few hits of helium.

Vell! I can still vvrite as Count Beckula. In fact, a fevv veeks ago, vvhen I posted to Vebsleuths to shovv off my shiny nevv VV, G&AMom congratulated me and asked that, for old times' sake, I post a "Vov oh Vov" vvhen JA is (finally) sentenced. VVhich I look forvard to doing. And vill!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I can't wait for the sentencing either. We, WSers and Travis' family, have waited soooooooo long :stormingmad:. Hope Travis and his family get JUSTICE.

2 minutes in the movie that is wrong.

1. The passionate sex... give me a break. It was not passionate imo.
2. Travis was not found in the middle of the day.

I have to separate the "alternate reality" vs. "reality" whilst watching this movie.

On a side note, Tania Raymonde has a smoking hot body.

Yeah, I'm just watching it as a movie now, occasionally there's something in it that relates to the story, but did they have to get EVERY single incident wrong? The truth was scary and dramatic enough IMO.

Nurmi needed to be kicked back as if he was in a recliner...
Willmont actress need to take a few hits of helium.

BBM

OMG Linda. You're making my side hurt :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Poor JW :facepalm: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I like the line: "I just want to be the girl that Travis wants me to be"...

That's true.

The baptism... :facepalm:

:
Just a little flare up of my IBS. It can make me really tired.

I stayed up a little longer to see if that post would get a response. :facepalm: Now I'm sorry I did. :scared:

-----------
Oh Steely Dan I'm so sorry for you. I have colitis and they both are a pain in the A$$.:getwell::therethere:

P.S. I didnt watch it!

I know. I was watching the Jodi movie with my sister and she kept referring to the incidences in it as if they really happened. I had to tell her several times, "It didn't happen like that." or "that's not the true timeline," etc.

That's exactly why I get so angry at movies like this. I have zero doubt in the upcoming weeks some moron will start spouting this nonsense like its factual... And when I correct them... They're gonna wanna argue!

I'm gonna practice keeping my mouth shut...

You know, one thing that might be good; if the new jury sees this "movie", they will see that Travis was trying to get rid of JA and he told her "I liked you..but never loved you".
Who knows for sure that he didn't really say those things to her. Seems logical to me, don't you think?

:

-----------
Oh Steely Dan I'm so sorry for you. I have colitis and they both are a pain in the A$$.:getwell::therethere:

P.S. I didnt watch it!
Oh, my heart goes out to both of you! I have had it crohns/colitis ,for over thirty years. I'm lucky to be alive and with all of my body parts intact. Chinese herbs really helped me. It is the worst disease in the universe.no one can see that you are sick and they think it's all in your head. I stopped dating because of it.
Hugs to you :)

I like the line: "I just want to be the girl that Travis wants me to be"...

That's true.

The baptism... :facepalm:

:blushing: I've done some bad things, but now laughing AT a baptism probably tops the list!

You know, one thing that might be good; if the new jury sees this "movie", they will see that Travis was trying to get rid of JA and he told her "I liked you..but never loved you".
Who knows for sure that he didn't really say those things to her. Seems logical to me, don't you think?

This version shows me how Travis was really trying to get rid of Jodi but was "addicted" and Jodi was the obsessed one who could not have him.

IMO this will taint any probability of there being another PP trial, sadly.

I am not too disappointed as I really was not expecting too much. I am very pleased that Jodi was portrayed correctly as the aggressor and the more sexually experienced one ,and that the abuse she claimed happened was not portrayed as being real. They always change so many details around that it almost turns into an entirely different story , so I was not expecting too much to begin with. So, while many aspects of the story were incorrect I am pleased that Jodi was not made out to be a victim and Travis was not made out to be an abuser.typical Lifetime movie .

This version shows me how Travis was really trying to get rid of Jodi but was "addicted" and Jodi was the obsessed one who could not have him.

IMO this will taint any probability of there being another PP trial, sadly.

BBM I don't think Travis was addicted. :twocents: He was a normal, 30 yr old man and she was throwing "it" at him. Most men wouldn't say no.

Oh, my heart goes out to both of you! I have had it crohns/colitis ,for over thirty years. I'm lucky to be alive and with all of my body parts intact. Chinese herbs really helped me. It is the worst disease in the universe.no one can see that you are sick and they think it's all in your head. I stopped dating because of it.
Hugs to you :)

Awww huge hugs to all of you!

Thanks for everyone's input. I don't really want to watch it! I hate when things are inaccurate. I really have to close my eyes when they show the shower scenes on the previews.
It sounds like they missed the point, but at least she is put away from society in A nice cozy cement room, with heat like a furnace, smelling excrement all day and night. Yumm.

I'm watching the camera more closely now. The camera always drives me nuts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back