Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's in her hand!!!! She didn't drop it 'til Travis was down the hall. Hummm.
Logical.

Thanks for everyone's input. I don't really want to watch it! I hate when things are inaccurate. I really have to close my eyes when they show the shower scenes on the previews.
It sounds like they missed the point, but at least she is put away from society in A nice cozy cement room, with heat like a furnace, smelling excrement all day and night. Yumm.

Smelling poop? 24/7?

Oh please explain!
I'm giddy just thinking this is even a possibility.

Maybe had I not watched the trial I would be able to think differently of the movie. I have to say ill think twice about any lifetime movie I see from here on out. They misrepresented and changed so many things, like Travis's birthday for instance. Why the need to do that? The fact that they didn't portray Travis as an abuser is the only thing I liked. Well and the fact that I think jodi will be livid with the way they portrayed her! I love that.

BBM I don't think Travis was addicted. :twocents: He was a normal, 30 yr old man and she was throwing "it" at him. Most men wouldn't say no.

He clearly was moving on with his life. She just couldn't leave him alone. That segment of the movie is right.

I love the "Katie" role. The scene where they're on the couch... and "Jodi" is standing there... creepy. :scared:

Smelling poop? 24/7?

Oh please explain!
I'm giddy just thinking this is even a possibility.
Well this dawned on me a few weeks ago that the toilet is mere feet from her bed.
So I bet she isn't smelling her Cinnabon anytime soon. Poop and pee...I don't think there are windows in her cell that open. It's so debasing .....I like it:)
Princess poopoo just gets to dream about Starbucks and learn more big words like giardiasis and cryptosporidium . She might get those from drinking the water there. These thoughts make the delays of the trial so much more palatable.

Wonder why LaViolette wasn't in the movie???
And Samuels.
They didn't put in the "continuum"- what a shame-LOL.
But, the "wonky" finger was there- LOL.
Oh, and they missed the "Manifesto" and "Einstein"- darn.
And the FOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Time for bed.
Good-night everyone. It's 2:00 here.

Well that would ha e been a waste of 2 hours, but it was nice to spend it with all of you! :seeya:

A new show on CNN starts tomorrow night, Sunday 9PM EST - Crimes of the Century. The commercial showed flashbacks of Andrea Yates, Amanda Knox, etc. Sounds like a show we all might like. :seeya:

Lol. My parents did it. ONLY ONCE! I'm living proof an only child.

umm... Yeah.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
I remember having conversations like that with my friends after an older kid in the neighborhood clued us in about how babies get made. there was one lady on the block who we really liked until we realized that, because she had 10 kids, she had done "it" 10 times = ewwwww!

My favorite part of the movie....and well worth the time spent watching....was the portrayal of JW! :floorlaugh:

:silly: :giggle: :lol:

Anyone have a link to watch this movie? I fell asleep half way through it.

I didn't like it. Wilmott should sue. Jodi was more subtle with her stalking. What I think drove Travis crazy was her passive aggressiveness that always left room for him to doubt whether she was being stalkish or underhanded.

The movie did too many direct, in your face things, to make Travis look dumb for inviting her in at the end. Like those pictures of Travis and "Katie" sleeping on the sofa. That was way and obviously over the line. Jodi acting all innocent about her SS card and happening to peek in, shows more room for Travis to be like, "Well, maybe she did just happen by here...." I wish Jodi had been more passive aggressive to show the reasons Travis gave the girl the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with you. Her psychotic-ness (I know that's not a word) was too over-stated for anyone to really continue any kind of relationship with her (in the movie)

In real life I think she was a total mind-frick .... judging by some of her text messages (not quite so obvious), she was so very "passive-aggressive". Yuk. Then, of course, on top of that she has her genius-level IQ ... so she so totally manipulated poor Travis. Not that Travis was a dummy (just a little naive for his 30 years), but I think she had a LOT of experience with premeditating situations and out-intellectualizing her victims (ahem boyfriends). Why did she have to take out poor Travis. How did "the others" get away from her wrath?? They all ran for the hills and moved away from her ... but she still stalked them until she moved on to her next victim (ahem .. boyfriend). I think she's always been a scary individual. Betcha we will hear (down the road) from MM, BJ and DB among others. Abe has been the only one brave enough to speak publicly about her. I know he's kinda quirky, but he cracks me up. I find him very entertaining ... reminds me of someone I dated years ago. LOL. Actually in one of his interviews on DD, he admitted that he sometimes does feel a little afraid or paranoid .. and lucky that things did not progress in his relationship of CMJA ... Whew ... lucky for him .... and so very sad for Travis. :( Poor guy.

Anyway ... the one thing that the "movie" got right was that she was a total wacko!!!

Have I mentioned that I HATE her? What's not to hate? Yuk!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back