Lindsay Lohan and more…

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She will never learn because she never gets what she deserves. She can get away with anything for some odd reason. Also her 8 months of jail time will turn into about, what...a couple of hours. Yeah...

Wesley Snipes is currently in prison for tax evasion and will be released in July 2013 and Stephen Baldwin has been charged with tax evasion and could spend up to 4 years in prison.

WHY they let Lindsay get pass after pass after pass while their are other celebrities who break the law and they get prison time makes my mind boggle.

I don't know if the woman is Roma ("Gypsy") but her surname is a typical American Rom name. So is that of her husband "Stevens."

ETA: Here she looks Romani:

http://cdn./wp-content/2012/11/Tiffany-Ava-Mitchell.jpghttp://cdn./wp-content/2012/11/Tiffany-Ava-Mitchell.jpg

Here, not as much:

a2ce6ccd685386c050b8f919be045284.jpg
http://www.examiner.com/article/tif...ly-punched-by-lindsay-lohan-has-swollen-cheek

But, I think those are actually two people. Take a look at this picture:

tiffany-mitchell-victim-640x882.jpg
http://theblemish.com/2012/11/lindsay-lohan-punched-woman-in-face/tiffany-mitchell-victim/

The lady on the left looks like some of the photos of Mitchell and the one in the middle looks like others. Which one is she? In any event, in this photo, they both look Romani to me.

And her husband? Definitely:

1129-victim-lindsay-lohan-getty-spalsh-3.jpg
http://thedomandjaneshow.itmblog.com/files/2012/11/1129-victim-lindsay-lohan-getty-spalsh-3.jpg

I can't tell which one it is with Gloria Allred:

Psychic-Tiffany-Mitchell-Retains-Attorney-Gloria-Allred-Following-Lindsay-Lohan-Assault-455x363.jpg
http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/category/punkd/

In any event, I don't know if Lindsay was scammed. Most Rom are not scammers. I should know, I am one. Well, half. My dad is Spanish Gypsy from Spain (and my mom's from Holland). Almost all my family in Spain are or were in the entertainment industry (Flamenco). My screen name means "Gypsy" in Spanish. BTW, just for interest sake, its pronounced "Hee tah nah". I realized at some point that most people pronounce it "Gih-tah-nuh"!

I agree that MOST Roms are not scammers. But this family, who run a psychic shop are probably scammers. JMO That is how those shops stay in business.

How perfect for them, to see a drunk and stumbling Lilo, ranting and standing nearby. It is a perfect set up.

My grandmother was born into a family of 'travelers' but she left home at 13. So I have read a lot and been very interested in the culture. Very creative and passionate people. But there is a definite element of scammers running through the popular culture, imo.

I agree that MOST Roms are not scammers. But this family, who run a psychic shop are probably scammers. JMO That is how those shops stay in business.

How perfect for them, to see a drunk and stumbling Lilo, ranting and standing nearby. It is a perfect set up.

My grandmother was born into a family of 'travelers' but she left home at 13. So I have read a lot and been very interested in the culture. Very creative and passionate people. But there is a definite element of scammers running through the popular culture, imo.

I would not put it past Lindsay to hit someone. I highly doubt this woman made up this story about being hit by Lindsay, esp. since there are witnesses who saw Lindsay punch this woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/30/lindsay-lohan-drunk-on-a-vodka-bender-reports-say/

Ok someone help me out. Lindsay's probation was revoked today, but she didn't have to appear, nor will she have to appear on Jan. 15, unless there is a probation violation.

If there wasn't already a probation violation, why was her probation revoked today?

This judge is not giving me the sense that Lindsay has anything to worry about.

That article said that Lindsey 'lost' her purse, with 10 grand inside of it, and she accused the woman of taking it. Maybe Lindsey was right?

You mean the $10,000 that she was paid for her appearance at the nightclub and didn't want the IRS to know about. LOL:floorlaugh:

Ok someone help me out. Lindsay's probation was revoked today, but she didn't have to appear, nor will she have to appear on Jan. 15, unless there is a probation violation.

If there wasn't already a probation violation, why was her probation revoked today?

She likes to send people to rehab instead of jail and when they complete the rehab program she has been known to give graduates Starbucks gift cards.

How many times is this woman going to get away with her ridiculous behavior? The judge doesn't favor jail time, that's such a line of BS. I think maybe, just maybe Lindsay would get her act together if she actually sat behind bars for just a little amount of time like regular folks do when they commit crimes. She's been through the rehab and counseling thing before, it apparently hasn't taught her a darn thing. *smh*:banghead: It's seriously a matter of time before we read her celeb obituary on TMZ.

How many times is this woman going to get away with her ridiculous behavior? The judge doesn't favor jail time, that's such a line of BS. I think maybe, just maybe Lindsay would get her act together if she actually sat behind bars for just a little amount of time like regular folks do when they commit crimes. She's been through the rehab and counseling thing before, it apparently hasn't taught her a darn thing. *smh*:banghead: It's seriously a matter of time before we read her celeb obituary on TMZ.

Rehab: 5 times
Working at the Morgue: at least twice that I know of
Community Service: at least 2 times (maybe more)

AND She needs to go to a regular rehab not some 5 star hotel rehab like she's used to.

I believe she'll be dead before her probation officially comes to a close in May 2014.

I'll be shocked if she makes it to 28.

This just annoys me to no end. I was recently watching the show Taboo and it was based on alcohol. I believe the show took place in Arizona. Anyway, people who get caught drinking and driving have to deal with some jail time, even if it is just 10 measly days for their first DUI. With a second offense, people in AZ can get up to 3 yrs jail time. So, what bothers me is these everyday people in AZ get caught with a DUI and they have no choice but to pay their dues by sitting in jail, whereas these celebs continually get away with it. It is completely unfair. I know Lohan has had THREE DUI's and she hasn't paid her dues in the least bit.

Just because someone is a celebrity or is well off shouldn't mean that they should get off with just a slap on the wrist. The whole Lohan thing gets me heated. I just find the whole situation absurd and I think the girl needs to be thrown in jail. I am actually just getting tired of seeing her in the headlines constantly. There are more important things going on in this world, yet this woman continues to get publicity to no end for her idiotic behavior. I think if they stop putting her in the news, she'll eventually stop. I honestly believe she just enjoys the attention, it keeps her relevant.

It also amazes me that Wesley Snipes is currently in prison and Stephen Baldwin is facing up to 4 years in prison for tax evasion, but somehow, Lindsay just continues to keep getting away with crap.

Even RDJ went to prison for a while, I think.

I just don't understand why some celebrities get time while others like Lindsay just get a slap on the wrist.

It's like telling her to go stand in the corner facing the wall while letting her have a candy bar.

She is CONSTANTLY rewarded for her very bad behavior.

LL is constantly blaming either her bad childhood or her parents.

I have NO sympathy or empathy for her.

Ouch. Well, that's a surprise to me. I have followed news about this walking train wreck and I've never seen and interview or official statement in the MSM from Lindsay in which she blamed her parents for her troubles. Since you state she has done that "constantly" I wonder if you would be willing to link me to the various MSM articles that point this out?

I do get tired of the whine from people who blame their past, especially when it's repetitive. I just haven't seen that with Lindsay. Perhaps I'm wrong.

If she was a little child, sure I'd feel horrible for her. However, she's a grown woman. I was raised in a horrible household, abused by both biological parents who were drug addicts, abandoned by both of them and still haven't seen my bio mother since I was 8 years old and I am now 28. I for one am living proof that just because you come from a bad or abusive family/background doesn't mean you're going to act out and become a nut case yourself. If anything, I would think the challenges Lohan had faced in her life would have made her a stronger, caring and a more compassionate person. I am just so sick of everyone blaming their actions on their past or on "bad" parents. Give me a freaking break. :twocents: There comes a point where you need to start taking responsibility for your own actions.

It's true. Not everyone from abusive or bad family backgrounds turns out horrible. Some people are made of tougher stuff. Some people are smarter and realize there must be a better way. Some people have other role models in their lives. I note that you haven't seen your abusive bio mom since age 8. Did you have someone else who raised you at that time who could have given you some sense of normalcy? In any event, I do believe there is always choice but it's when a person lacks the tools to become aware of the choice that there is a problem.

Judge Revokes Lindsay Lohan’s Probation, New Hearing Set For January

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...igned-on-misdemeanor-charges-from-june-crash/

Perhaps jail time will be what this gal needs.

Wesley Snipes is currently in prison for tax evasion and will be released in July 2013 and Stephen Baldwin has been charged with tax evasion and could spend up to 4 years in prison.

WHY they let Lindsay get pass after pass after pass while their are other celebrities who break the law and they get prison time makes my mind boggle.

Those are different crimes. Depending on the statute involved and whether it's a federal crime or not, a person may get more or less time.

Also, I too have had the idea that stars like Lohan and Hilton get preferential treatment from our justice system. But what I'm hearing from my law partner and from other attorneys around town is that that's kind of not true. In fact, a couple have said the stars were made examples of.

Or I can actually give you an example from one of my family law cases. The opposing party is mentally ill, an alcoholic and evil.

Her legal history is:
87' Burglary and theft. 30 days jail. Unknown how long or if she served the time.
89' Contempt. 5 days jail. Unknown how long or if she served the time.
90' Assault with a deadly weapon. No jail sentence.
92' Theft with prior jail time. No jail sentence.
92' Petty theft. 90 days. Unknown how long or if she served the time.
98' Theft with prior conviction. 30 days. She served the whole thing.
98' Disturbing the peace and challenge to fight. No jail sentence.
99' Theft with prior conviction. No jail sentence.
99' Burglary and theft. 30 days. Served no time. Revolving door.
08' DUI and hit and run. 90 days. Served no time. Revolving door.
08' DUI. 57 days. Served 30.
08' Theft. 90 days. Served no time. Revolving door.
10' DUI and falsely representing self to officer. 240 days in jail. Went through diversion program. 6 months house arrest. Served no jail time.

So, despite having three DUIs with assorted other charges, her last DUI resulted in a 120 days sentence which was diverted to some alcohol program. And this is despite her very lengthy criminal history! Neither Lohan nor Hilton have the kind of history she has. I admit i donlt do criminal law but when I asked my law partner (who does) he says their sentences are typical and that the system is a revolving door. Others have said that these celebs are actually made examples of at times:
Lilo's criminal history goes back 5 years. You can see the complete timeline here, but in general, we're looking at house arrests, probations, court-ordered education programs, community service, rehab—and very brief jail stints.
However, defense attorney David Diamond tells me, most of the sentences imposed upon Lohan appear to be pretty typical.
"A lot is made about inmates' early releases from custody," Diamond tells me. "I remember when Paris Hilton got released from jail. The media hopped all over that. But had they been really diligent, they'd know that she actually did a little more time than the average female inmate, probably because of her celebrity status.
http://www.eonline.com/news/367190/...e&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_answer

I think her probation was revoked but that could disappear if the court decides there was no probation violation at the hearing. Generally, IIRC, that's how it works. The court automatically revokes probation upon a new arrest but then there has to be a hearing to determine if the conduct leading to the arrest actually was a probation violation. Kind of like you are innocent until proven guilty.

See above. Apparently regular folk don't face much different.

It also amazes me that Wesley Snipes is currently in prison and Stephen Baldwin is facing up to 4 years in prison for tax evasion, but somehow, Lindsay just continues to keep getting away with crap.

Even RDJ went to prison for a while, I think.

I just don't understand why some celebrities get time while others like Lindsay just get a slap on the wrist.

It's like telling her to go stand in the corner facing the wall while letting her have a candy bar.

She is CONSTANTLY rewarded for her very bad behavior.

I don't know that she is rewarded. How? having to go to court and face public scrutiny, being sentenced to all sorts of restrictions, etc., that's not a "reward". She's just not publicly flogged and I get the sense that some people would love to see that happen.

I think jail time could be good for her but I don't know. However, I just don't have any blood lust when it comes to her at this point. She's a tragic mess and I think she isn't going to last much longer.

She likes to send people to rehab instead of jail and when they complete the rehab program she has been known to give graduates Starbucks gift cards.

Yeah, I read about her program. No way Lindsay will be able to show up every day to do drug testing and be confined to rehab for (90 days??)

She will pick jail over this because it will be entirely too stringent for her. She will argue that she has to leave the country to work, so she can't possibly go to rehab or be expected to show up on a daily basis to drug test.

Ouch. Well, that's a surprise to me. I have followed news about this walking train wreck and I've never seen and interview or official statement in the MSM from Lindsay in which she blamed her parents for her troubles. Since you state she has done that "constantly" I wonder if you would be willing to link me to the various MSM articles that point this out?

I do get tired of the whine from people who blame their past, especially when it's repetitive. I just haven't seen that with Lindsay. Perhaps I'm wrong.

It's true. Not everyone from abusive or bad family backgrounds turns out horrible. Some people are made of tougher stuff. Some people are smarter and realize there must be a better way. Some people have other role models in their lives. I note that you haven't seen your abusive bio mom since age 8. Did you have someone else who raised you at that time who could have given you some sense of normalcy? In any event, I do believe there is always choice but it's when a person lacks the tools to become aware of the choice that there is a problem.

Those are different crimes. Depending on the statute involved and whether it's a federal crime or not, a person may get more or less time.

Also, I too have had the idea that stars like Lohan and Hilton get preferential treatment from our justice system. But what I'm hearing from my law partner and from other attorneys around town is that that's kind of not true. In fact, a couple have said the stars were made examples of.

Or I can actually give you an example from one of my family law cases. The opposing party is mentally ill, an alcoholic and evil.

Her legal history is:
87' Burglary and theft. 30 days jail. Unknown how long or if she served the time.
10' DUI and falsely representing self to officer. 240 days in jail. Went through diversion program. 6 months house arrest. Served no jail time.

So, despite having three DUIs with assorted other charges, her last DUI resulted in a 120 days sentence which was diverted to some alcohol program. And this is despite her very lengthy criminal history! Neither Lohan nor Hilton have the kind of history she has. I admit i donlt do criminal law but when I asked my law partner (who does) he says their sentences are typical and that the system is a revolving door. Others have said that these celebs are actually made examples of at times:http://www.eonline.com/news/367190/...e&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_answer

I think her probation was revoked but that could disappear if the court decides there was no probation violation at the hearing. Generally, IIRC, that's how it works. The court automatically revokes probation upon a new arrest but then there has to be a hearing to determine if the conduct leading to the arrest actually was a probation violation. Kind of like you are innocent until proven guilty.

I don't know that she is rewarded. How? having to go to court and face public scrutiny, being sentenced to all sorts of restrictions, etc., that's not a "reward". She's just not publicly flogged and I get the sense that some people would love to see that happen.

I think jail time could be good for her but I don't know. However, I just don't have any blood lust when it comes to her at this point. She's a tragic mess and I think she isn't going to last much longer.

1. My point was all three are in the public eye and two of them get prison time while Lindsay gets a slap on the wrist.

2. Yes, Lindsay IS being rewarded by not having to go to prison like a normal person. She is not treated like the common criminal.

(and you will not find any interviews where she outright blames her parents when it comes to her bahavior, because there isn't any).

I'll see if I can find some.

Her legal history is:

So, despite having three DUIs with assorted other charges, her last DUI resulted in a 120 days sentence which was diverted to some alcohol program. And this is despite her very lengthy criminal history! Neither Lohan nor Hilton have the kind of history she has. I admit i donlt do criminal law but when I asked my law partner (who does) he says their sentences are typical and that the system is a revolving door. Others have said that these celebs are actually made examples of at times:http://www.eonline.com/news/367190/...e&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_answer

She's had jail time 5 times already (maybe more) and it has not straightened her out yet. I think she needs hard jail time for a couple of months and maybe then will she decided to get better.

I agree, at teh rate she's going I don't think she will be around for much longer.

And according to TMZ, Lindsay is most likely going to be sentenced to counseling for the umpteenth time instead of jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back