Lindsey Lohan Collapses

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
julia said:
I think she looks like a bird. An ugly bird with big feet.
And don't forget the lazy eye.

Meow! Okay I am done now. :)

Masterj said:
Absolutely!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think they are above everyone else whether its aesthetically, intellectually, or in terms of wealth. I can't stand irresponsible people who think they are entitled to be treated like they are better than everyone else and who think they are above reproach. She is getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to do her job. My teacher friends get paid crap. And who among us "common" folk get to call into our job because we are "exhausted?" Like many of you, I am exhausted every damn day of my life between my job and other responsibilities and yet we don't have people waiting on us hand and foot. I want to give people like her a kick in the *advertiser censored* to get over themself and come down to earth to see how people in the real world live.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: MasterJ, excellent post~! I'm exhausted too!!

julia said:
I think she looks like a bird. An ugly bird with big feet.
I think she looks like a bird too!! She has that hook nose going on..

kidzndogznme said:
Paris doesn't even have a figure, for Pete's sake! No *advertiser censored* and her butt and her waist are the same size. And her face? Always cocked to the side with the same DUH expression that says she thinks she is all that. Very two dimensional. Oh but wait, she is this generation's blonde icon.
rolleyes.gif

I've seen her look stunning. I think she's very pretty usually. Some clothes look amazing on her because she's got the figure of a 12-year old boy, but some don't.

Masterj said:
Absolutely!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think they are above everyone else whether its aesthetically, intellectually, or in terms of wealth. I can't stand irresponsible people who think they are entitled to be treated like they are better than everyone else and who think they are above reproach. She is getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to do her job. My teacher friends get paid crap. And who among us "common" folk get to call into our job because we are "exhausted?" Like many of you, I am exhausted every damn day of my life between my job and other responsibilities and yet we don't have people waiting on us hand and foot. I want to give people like her a kick in the *advertiser censored* to get over themself and come down to earth to see how people in the real world live.
Amen!!!

I think it's very sad that she's turning out this way. It sort of reminds me of the days of Judy Garland...(for those too young to remember) child actress, overworked, stage mother who got her on prescription drugs then she became a drug addict and alcoholic. I think fame comes too fast for some people and they don't know what to do with it. Sad, indeed.
It would perhaps do LL a favor by having someone fire her.
Whenever my kids turn on the Disney channel & there's yet another Lindsey Lohan movie, I cringe, thinking that I don't want them to know what she's like now and I consider that Disney probably cringes every time she does something stupid, publicly.

It seems like so many actors/singers that start out as children just can't handle it and end up a mess.

Shirley Temple Black may be an exception.

southcitymom said:
I think a lot more is going on with Lohan than exhaustion. Check this out:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html

I feel sad for her - she is in a downward spiral and no one seems to care enough to try to help her pull out of the nosedive.

I'm so sad for the way she has turned out. I always looked forward to seeing her in movies (Herbie, etc.) but don't so much anymore. I had a feeling when I heard about the recent "collapse" that it was due to her partying. Good for this studio exec for laying it on the line. Can't wait to see and/or hear what excuse her mother comes up for this recent episode. Her mother is constantly making excuses for her and I'm so tired of it.

kk's mom said:
I'm so sad for the way she has turned out. I always looked forward to seeing her in movies (Herbie, etc.) but don't so much anymore. I had a feeling when I heard about the recent "collapse" that it was due to her partying. Good for this studio exec for laying it on the line. Can't wait to see and/or hear what excuse her mother comes up for this recent episode. Her mother is constantly making excuses for her and I'm so tired of it.
Yeah, it's seems like her mother wants to be her partying friend and not her mother. You can look in Lindsay's eyes and see that she has a drug problem. She has so much talent and it seems to be slipping away.

Jeana (DP) said:
I've seen her look stunning. I think she's very pretty usually. Some clothes look amazing on her because she's got the figure of a 12-year old boy, but some don't.
OMGosh I don't! I think she is really fugly. She and Tori Spelling are really ugly girls. I feel sorry for them. :(

southcitymom said:
OMG, are you telling me that Tori Spelling is a girl? Lady looks like a dude....
LOL..I kind of think she looks like a horse.
:eek:

Jules said:
I was just going to say that! I read that recently and about died! She equates herself to Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LOL! What a HOOT! Maybe in HER dreams. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I swear, Tori is one of the Ugliest woman I have ever seen. I loved 90210 and that was my show when I was a teen and I thought if it wasnt for her daddy she would NOT have been on there.

michelle said:
I swear, Tori is one of the Ugliest woman I have ever seen. I loved 90210 and that was my show when I was a teen and I thought if it wasnt for her daddy she would NOT have been on there.
I agree Michelle. She can't act either. :loser:

http://www.brooksbulletin.com/news/entertainment.asp?itemid=55026

Lindsay Lohan's mother scolds studio executive over letter

Sunday, July 30, 2006

"I feel when you are 19 (years old) it is way out of line. . . . Maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child," she said in an interview with Billy Bush. "I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

Maybe the mom should've "scolded" her daughter years ago and then maybe others wouldn't have to "scold" her now!

AlohaGal said:
Maybe the mom should've "scolded" her daughter years ago and then maybe others wouldn't have to "scold" her now!

AMEN!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jules said:
AMEN!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
The sad thing about this "mother" is that Lohan obviously needs help and all that Mommy can cough up is damage control. She makes excuses for her daughter constantly. I can only hope that, behind the scenes, she is saying something very different. But I'm not holding my breath that that's the case.

Yeah, that relationship is flipped anyway, because the daughter supports the mom. When her mom saw that letter, she saw her bank account suffer.

Lohan could pull out of this phase. I remember Johnny Depp used to be all about drugs, and he's on top at the moment. Can't say as much for his friends at the time thought, so I'd say the odds are against Lindsey.

southcitymom said:
The sad thing about this "mother" is that Lohan obviously needs help and all that Mommy can cough up is damage control. She makes excuses for her daughter constantly. I can only hope that, behind the scenes, she is saying something very different. But I'm not holding my breath that that's the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back