Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. Jose said it himself in his closing argument "George did not fall on the sword for Casey." That's the crux of her hatred for him. She fully expected him to "fall on the sword" and save her from all of this... and guess what? He didn't. He didn't take the blame and now his daughter hates his guts for it.

Sounds like JB asked George, Cindy and Lee to fall on the "sword". We know Lee met with JB before he testified - Cindy perjured herself - George "washed his hands of her". Looks like JB decided George would be the target.

Thanks to all you lipreaders for your input. I am lousy at reading lips and appreciate you taking the time to look at the video and translate! :)

I have been reading lips for many yrs.This is JMO and I know some people will disagree with me and that is OK..we all see things differently and I see what I am posting.Thanks everyone!
-8.10 marker-she says-I have never acted that way indifference!
-8.45-why cant she shut up right now
-9.20 marker-George never said that!
-9.47 marker-WHAT!
-12.38-cause he knew I would'nt
:something: to protect him
-28.29 marker-thats not true!
-26.50 marker-George knew-she is talking about where the car was!!
-29.15 marker-this is his fault!
A lot of people has done a great job reading the very very clear ones.It does shock me that she refers to her father as-George!

On HLN they were saying that she said "It's not his fault." Maybe she did?

It didn't look to me like Casey said "it's not his fault" today. She'll be sucking up to her parents though in order to make sure they work on appeals, visit, and send commissary prison money.

Kill Caylee. Frame George. Then, she and her mother will be free of him. Where did I read that CA was going to file for divorce but once she realized she'd have to share assets, she decided not to? Did anyone else read this? (Maybe it was in one of Rick Plesea's emails?)

Actually, it was Grandma SP, CA's mom, emailing another relative (her sister, I think). I just read those about 3 days ago, and I have no idea where..LOL. But it was a link to a PDF file that had a treasure trove of family communications. If I can find it I will post it! :seeya:

Thank you to the OP of this thread.. I had been wishing for one just like this! I just don't have time to wade through all the daily threads to find out what the lip readers think she has said..

If anyone runs across what the lip readers think she said in her very first angry outburst during court (the big one) please post it here..

As to number 11 here... I was trying and trying to see what she said each time and yelling at her to please ENUNCIATE.... lol... my hubby watching part of the rebuttal, which I believe was around the number 11 mark burst out saying she said, "that's f'ed up"... watching it back... could be!

Thank you for posting this!

I'm going to write down all the times when KC speaks so we can have a reference to go back to.

1) starts at 8:10 **I never acted with indifference**
LDB: what amazing parent acts with complete indifference

2) starts at 8:47
LBD: a mother who tried to protect her child, even in death

3) starts at 9:18
LDB: If this was an accident that GA knew about

4) starts a 9:54
LDB: Mr Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

5) starts at 12:34 **because he knew I wouldn't**
LDB: Why would he want his co conspirator to talk to the cops

6) starts at 20:29
this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

7) starts at 26:28
LDB: GA didn't know where that car was

8) starts at 26:53 **they didn't want to**

9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)

Wow! I didn't realize she commented that many times. :eek:

PS: I'm pretty pathetic at lip reading huh? I can only understand 2 out of 11.

The line that gets me every time (in reaction to Christina crying for Caylee) is "Oh my god...calling you guys? A complete waste."

Unbelievable.

What gets me is right before that, when Christina is saying that if anything happened to that baby she would die, KC says "Oh well".

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

Yeah, we'll never really know, no matter the outcome of this case. Either an innocent man was painted with terrible accusations that will follow him all of his days, or he actually is a monster straight from hell. That's what makes it so maddening. We want to have a reason to say why KC is as she is, but in all likelihood, she's just another sociopath that crossed the line.

It didn't look to me like Casey said "it's not his fault" today. She'll be sucking up to her parents though in order to make sure they work on appeals, visit, and send commissary prison money.

Oh, I couldn't get here fast enough after watching this on Nancy Grace tonight. They showed Casey and her suppossedly saying "it's not his fault" in reference to LBD saying blaming GA.

I watched this several times and the syllables just do not match that! I 100% believe Casey said " it IS his fault". Please everyone if you can go back and look and tell me if you see it or not. This is driving me crazy. I couldn't believe my eyes until watching it at least 10 times.

I apologize if someone else already said this. I was too angry and wanted to write this fast! UGH! PURE EVIL!!!

Oh, I couldn't get here fast enough after watching this on Nancy Grace tonight. They showed Casey and her suppossedly saying "it's not his fault" in reference to LBD saying blaming GA.

I watched this several times and the syllables just do not match that! I 100% believe Casey said " it IS his fault". Please everyone if you can go back and look and tell me if you see it or not. This is driving me crazy. I couldn't believe my eyes until watching it at least 10 times.

I apologize if someone else already said this. I was too angry and wanted to write this fast! UGH! PURE EVIL!!!

I agree with you. I posted right after she mouthed it. She said " It IS his fault".

Yeah, we'll never really know, no matter the outcome of this case. Either an innocent man was painted with terrible accusations that will follow him all of his days, or he actually is a monster straight from hell. That's what makes it so maddening. We want to have a reason to say why KC is as she is, but in all likelihood, she's just another sociopath that crossed the line.

This is another thing that truly gets under my skin. That because (IF) she was molested that is why she lied and then killed her child. I was molested by my step grandfather and step father for years, starting at age 5 until I don't even know, at least 9. It did not make me murder a child, want to murder a child, or even think about murdering a child. I have heard hundreds of the same experiences and we don't murder innocent children and lie to party our butts off.
Now I know it has been done where the victim murders the molester. But we don't tell on video you have been the greatest father ever. Sure some still really yearn for the love of our fathers and have a strange connection to them. But we don't praise them for being the greatest father in the world. At least no one I have spoken too.

FWIW, WFTV (Bill Sheaffer) also reported it this afternoon as "It IS his fault."

I agree with you. I posted right after she mouthed it. She said " It IS his fault".

OH thank you Mohabi. I was in shock that NG was putting the words next to her, saying it is not his fault.That is why NG show drives me crazy sometimes. Ok, A lot of times. But I can't stop watching for I am afraid I'll miss a good interview with someone else.
:)

I agree. Jose said it himself in his closing argument "George did not fall on the sword for Casey." That's the crux of her hatred for him. She fully expected him to "fall on the sword" and save her from all of this... and guess what? He didn't. He didn't take the blame and now his daughter hates his guts for it.

I have been so confused over why JB asked GA "would you do anything for your daughter, including not showing up for court, etc.." I really think this was a code between JB/ICA. She didn't believe Jose when he was going in this direction, but he told her to watch in court and see what he said. When GA said this she thought her dad would fall on the sword for her and went along with this defense strategy.

An innocent woman would NEVER sit in front of the jury with that evil look on her face. If eyes could kill, LDB would have dropped dead right in front of the jury.

I'm sure her demeanor throughout this trial will come into play during deliberations. This jury knows this was no accident.

An innocent woman would NEVER sit in front of the jury with that evil look on her face. If eyes could kill, LDB would have dropped dead right in front of the jury.

I'm sure her demeanor throughout this trial will come into play during deliberations. This jury knows this was no accident.
ITA! I would lose it mentally. I freak out if I think some one thinks I lied. That Ivory soap tastes awful. I haven't tasted it since I was a kid, but I never forgot!

Bill S. from WFTV addressed this very issue today. He stated that defendants are often given latitude when it comes to showing their emotions in court. Prosecution rarely objects because those demonstrations can sometimes paint the defendant in a bad light and thus help the Prosecution.

Bill S is an awesome commentator, and I have appreciated his legal wisdom in the midst of this circus. I agree with him. I believe that in this case, the courtroom demeanor of ICA has not helped her case in the least. The 'crying' was obviously fake, always at the wrong time, and most of the time she looked like a murderous ummm... murderer. I also think she was thisclose to having a full tilt meltdown during LDB's CS today.:twocents:

This is another thing that truly gets under my skin. That because (IF) she was molested that is why she lied and then killed her child. I was molested by my step grandfather and step father for years, starting at age 5 until I don't even know, at least 9. It did not make me murder a child, want to murder a child, or even think about murdering a child. I have heard hundreds of the same experiences and we don't murder innocent children and lie to party our butts off.
Now I know it has been done where the victim murders the molester. But we don't tell on video you have been the greatest father ever. Sure some still really yearn for the love of our fathers and have a strange connection to them. But we don't praise them for being the greatest father in the world. At least no one I have spoken too.

I am SOOOOO sorrry for what you had to endure.....may the rest of your life be filled only with love and happiness...................:grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back