Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my theory. I dont know now! Mom bought wine for brother. brother went out. Mom had to pick brother up in the middle of the night. she left kids sleeping at home. lights all on because she would be back fast. somebody saw her leave. went in the house. took the baby maybe phones but i doubt it. she went back to bed left lights on and didnt check on baby. dad came home and found baby missing. shes freaked. they had to get rid of phones because of the rumored and i mean rumored phone call or text from brother. Hence not telling police about trip to store because of her actions. I really dont beleive it now though!! Somethings being covered up! moo moo moo moo!!!!! This is a theory only!!!!!
Good theory, but mom and brother were seen around 5:30 p.m. Lisa didn't go missing, well, we don't know when she actually went missing. I still think the baby was sold by someone.

My posts aren't showing up, so this is sort of a test.

This was my theory. I dont know now! Mom bought wine for brother. brother went out. Mom had to pick brother up in the middle of the night. she left kids sleeping at home. lights all on because she would be back fast. somebody saw her leave. went in the house. took the baby maybe phones but i doubt it. she went back to bed left lights on and didnt check on baby. dad came home and found baby missing. shes freaked. they had to get rid of phones because of the rumored and i mean rumored phone call or text from brother. Hence not telling police about trip to store because of her actions. I really dont beleive it now though!! Somethings being covered up! moo moo moo moo!!!!! This is a theory only!!!!!

I'm glad you posted it LM. Every theory is worth reading and discussing. Each one could possibly hold a bit of truth.

imo

This is today's theory, or this hours..

I have been researching, online, fathers who kill their children out of jealousy of the attention the baby gets from the mother.

I was surprised to discover that jealousy of a father towards a baby is not that uncommon. Though, not an everyday thing obviously, babies are sometimes killed in a jealous rage by their fathers.

In one story I read, the man received a lot of attention from the mother, who waited on him hand and foot. When the baby came that attention was directed towards the baby, and the dad was put into the background.

Just something else to ponder. MOO

This is today's theory, or this hours..

I have been researching, online, fathers who kill their children out of jealousy of the attention the baby gets from the mother.

I was surprised to discover that jealousy of a father towards a baby is not that uncommon. Though, not an everyday thing obviously, babies are sometimes killed in a jealous rage by their fathers.

In one story I read, the man received a lot of attention from the mother, who waited on him hand and foot. When the baby came that attention was directed towards the baby, and the dad was put into the background.

Just something else to ponder. MOO

True, But i think the fathers alibi checked out!!!!

and just as respectfully, changed could mean a diaper or an outfit. I thought changed refered to a diaper change. If I am mistaken I apologize but it would appear that many of us participating in the early pre-forum threads were equally misinformed.

If you have a link stating her clothing was changed and that was said by DB I would be more than happy to look at it as none has ever been provided to me. Yours is the first post I have seen since this all began that took the changed statement to mean wardrobe and not diaper so I hope that you will forgive me if I have missed some crucial link along the line.

There have been a few times when I have gone to bed and left the threads unattended for several hours at a time. When threads are moving quickly it is entirely possible I missed something.

I saw it and heard it on ABC about a week ago. Lisa's mother told Good Morning America that she changed her clothes and put her to bed with a pacifier, etc. Amber Alert stated Lisa was last seen wearing shirt and shorts. No mention on either of pajamas.

I still go back to the fact that this could have happened before he went to work. That's why I would like him to take a lie detector test also.

Could DB have failed hers, because she was covering for him?

Good point!!!

If my baby fell asleep with her day clothes on, I would just put her to bed without changing her into pjs. The less fussing about, the less likely my baby would wake up and start crying. JMO

There were emotional pleas in the beginning.

I mean no disrespect to you at all...but where is the checklist for proper behavior for parents of a stolen child? Everyone reacts to a crisis in their own way. I have seen real anguish from Debbie, and to me Jeremy looks like he is in total shock. He seems to be close to losing it at any moment, and Debbie seems like she can't understand why this situation has happened to them. I got the sense that they were close to breaking down completely.
What you or other people perceive as inappropriate seems completely in line to me and maybe to others as well.
Debbie is not out dancing in a bar, writing hot checks, and pretending her child is with a non-existent nanny. I don't think Jeremy is out dealing drugs.

I'm not sure how much detail Deborah can give for an ordinary night at home. She has said quite a bit, but I'm sure her statement to LE is much more involved.

This couple still seems like an enigma to me. I am not entirely on their side because I do realize that some parents harm their children. But I don't get the same signals of deceit that others do from their interviews either.

It's a real puzzle to me at this point.

The way you describe JI is how I viewed him in the beginning. I thought he was an introvert and very awkwardly suffering in silence.

But now that I have listened to their multiple interviews over and over, I have changed my opinion. And although there were tears from Deborah (sporadic, which would start but then abruptly stop in many instances), I never heard them plead for their baby back. I heard them say they "need 'her' back", "the boys want 'her' back", etc. But I rarely heard any personalized statements about Lisa. Even in the Judge Jeanine video when Deborah is describing that night, she goes into detail about "the boys" watching a fairy tale movie. She doesn't even mention Lisa except when asked who went to bed first. She speaks of the boys, however. When it comes to Lisa, she become vague, scattered with her thoughts, and moves the subject into something else. That's really strange to me.

It seems to me that they are spending their energy on synching their statements and focusing on their own best interests, and avoiding up front and candid interaction with LE and media.

I saw it and heard it on ABC about a week ago. Lisa's mother told Good Morning America that she changed her clothes and put her to bed with a pacifier, etc. Amber Alert stated Lisa was last seen wearing shirt and shorts. No mention on either of pajamas.

I've never debated the amber alert. Pajamas were never mentioned. Doesn't mean the outfit she was wearing wasn't pajamas. Just like it was never mentioned they were street clothes, doesn't mean they weren't.

If my baby fell asleep with her day clothes on, I would just put her to bed without changing her into pjs. The less fussing about, the less likely my baby would wake up and start crying. JMO

Most parents would do that. But, DB told ABC that she changed Lisa into "fresh clothes" before putting her to bed. If the child is dead, I am guessing she will be found in the clothes listed on the Amber Alert.

JMO

I've never debated the amber alert. Pajamas were never mentioned. Doesn't mean the outfit she was wearing wasn't pajamas. Just like it was never mentioned they were street clothes, doesn't mean they weren't.

Pajamas were never mentioned by the child's mother who instead referred to fresh clothes. I can only go by what DB said, not what she didn't say.

JMO

I am the biggest supporter of the underdog and pro defense. At first i beleived them, but sadly now i dont and that takes alot for me. I think police have evidence and are looking for the baby before an arrest. I will gladly say im wrong if It turns out to be not true. I hope that this beautiful baby is found alive and well!!! moo

Let me create a situation here and get your opinion:

If you had a baby, and then an abductor took it, would you stay in the house and not get on camera and ask for it back? Would you tell the abductor about feeding instructions, etc. to ensure your baby remained in good health?

I think Defense Attorneys and the psychologists they pay have brainwashed the public into thinking we can't use common sense in evaluating post-crime behavior. We heard this about Casey Anthony's clubbing and tattoos after the murder of her child.

Common sense is ok to use in investigating. Post-crime behavior is a key component to detective work.

MOO.

BBM

Since you asked...

I'm a mother. I'm also a very private person. I don't like my photo taken (HATE being "tagged" on FB) and I prefer written communication to verbal (thank-goodness for texting and email!).

I'm one of "those" mothers, who, if my child went missing, would look for a spokesperson. Perhaps a trusted friend or relative. Hopefully someone with some media savvy and, now that I think about it, someone as articulate and gracious as Charlene Spierer (for those have followed that case). I know it's a tall order!

I also know that if I found a note, or received a threatening text or call that warned me to stay away from media? I'd probably do that...and rely on LE to do their thing.

As far as instructions? Why on earth would I think that someone who stole my child would have her best interests at heart? What could I possibly say :waitasec:? "She only likes rice cereal and mushed bananas, she sleeps with a stuffed rabbit, and her favorite color is pink"???

Going back to Charlene Spierer, the ONLY thing I can think of that might make sense as far as "instructions" would be to mention a serious medical condition. You know something along the lines of "If you have or find PlaidBaby , she's a type one diabetic who needs daily care. Please take her to the nearest hospital". <<< Even if it's not true it gives an abductor an easy "out". Although, as we've seen, even that doesn't always work. :furious:

JMO.

Hoping Baby Lisa is found sooooon!!!

The way you describe JI is how I viewed him in the beginning. I thought he was an introvert and very awkwardly suffering in silence.

But now that I have listened to their multiple interviews over and over, I have changed my opinion. And although there were tears from Deborah (sporadic, which would start but then abruptly stop in many instances), I never heard them plead for their baby back. I heard them say they "need 'her' back", "the boys want 'her' back", etc. But I rarely heard any personalized statements about Lisa. Even in the Judge Jeanine video when Deborah is describing that night, she goes into detail about "the boys" watching a fairy tale movie. She doesn't even mention Lisa except when asked who went to bed first. She speaks of the boys, however. When it comes to Lisa, she become vague, scattered with her thoughts, and moves the subject into something else. That's really strange to me.

It seems to me that they are spending their energy on synching their statements and focusing on their own best interests, and avoiding up front and candid interaction with LE and media.

I agree with you. In one interview, the parents refer to Lisa as "our daughter" and "Pumpkin Pie" and I don't recall her mother ever saying Lisa's name in that interview.

JMO

I have put my baby to sleep in regular clothes or shorts often! Because she had a fever and I only had warm PJ's and didn't want her to overheat, because I had turned the A/C off and her room is always the warmest, because she fell asleep in them etc. Now that she's almost 3, PJ's are super expensive so for winter I got her fleece pants and long sleeve shirts as PJ's because they were half the price. I put no stock in what she dressed her in for bed, at all. Maybe they were busy and she didn't have time to do laundry and all her PJ's were dirty, who knows.

When my kids were babies, and if they were sick, it would take me so long to comfort them, that when I finally got them to sleep I would leave them in their clothes rather then risking waking them up by changing their clothes.

I have put my baby to sleep in regular clothes or shorts often! Because she had a fever and I only had warm PJ's and didn't want her to overheat, because I had turned the A/C off and her room is always the warmest, because she fell asleep in them etc. Now that she's almost 3, PJ's are super expensive so for winter I got her fleece pants and long sleeve shirts as PJ's because they were half the price. I put no stock in what she dressed her in for bed, at all. Maybe they were busy and she didn't have time to do laundry and all her PJ's were dirty, who knows.

The point isn't how any of us dress our babies, the point is how DB has provided details as this case has evolved. It concerns me because these details are an indication the child is dead and was never placed in bed that night.

The Amber Alert listed shirt and shorts. In interviews, the child's mother seems more concerned with the public's perception of her as a caring mother so she adds details such as changing Lisa into "fresh clothes" and giving her a pacifier yet is still vague enough to leave open the possibility those "fresh clothes" were the street clothes Lisa's body will be recovered in.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member