Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The likely place those shorts and shirt will be found are in those dumpster remains, IMO.

Possible scenario: Baby dies of poisoning, vomit on shirt and shorts. Mom freaks out, calls accomplice. He comes over, they plot a kidnapping. He first walks down the street and burns the clothes in the dumpster, as they have evidence of the cough syrup. Then he sends a text saying "Ready when you are" etc. and he walks back, walks through front door, goes to baby's room, picks up baby, walks out front door, is seen by neighbor carrying baby in diaper on way to disposal site.

MOO.

This is pretty much my theory, too.

Let me create a situation here and get your opinion:

If you had a baby, and then an abductor took it, would you stay in the house and not get on camera and ask for it back? Would you tell the abductor about feeding instructions, etc. to ensure your baby remained in good health?

I think Defense Attorneys and the psychologists they pay have brainwashed the public into thinking we can't use common sense in evaluating post-crime behavior. We heard this about Casey Anthony's clubbing and tattoos after the murder of her child.

Common sense is ok to use in investigating. Post-crime behavior is a key component to detective work.

MOO.
I would be on camera begging and pleading for my baby back if I knew there was a chance she might be alive. Since statistics are overwhelming that most abducted infants are returned home alive - yeah, I'd be all over it.

Did Lisa walk, crawl? Was she teething, did her nose run a lot? Were the words she could say clearly? What is her favorite drink? Food? Precocious, shy? What did she like to play with, boxes or toys?

From what Deborah has said I wouldn't know what to look for if I saw a baby in a grocery store and suspect it may be her. Lots of blonde, blue eyed babies.

I'd be in your face any and every time the media allowed it. I'd ask Stanton to at least show a picture of her during his press conference. Hell, I'd show a picture of her and I'd be posting on every website on the Internet. Seriously, every one of them. Do a search for Lisa Irwin...

Give me a break, this is just not normal - not for a caring mother and father. Where are they?

Maybe Jeremy and Deborah are protecting someone who they know harmed Lisa, intentionally or by accident, very possibly in the house. They don't want to implicate the individual(s) but don't want to take the rap themselves. So Deborah calls Jeremy at 2:30 (if in fact there is a call and/or text on the cell phone(s)and says "come home, I need you. Emergency." They come up with an abduction story and Jeremy "takes care of things." That's why they can't delve deeply into or reconcile their details - because their story is fiction, with bits of truth mixed in.

That would explain why they don't seem focused on Lisa's return. They know she will not return, so they aren't panicked about the need to hurry up and find her. They just focus on their remaining family. I don't think I can elaborate further about this theory....

I thought the larceny was JI reporting it and involving the car break in.

I'm so lost now. Do we know WHAT was stolen?

Just curious if you believe the intruder was someone the parents knew and previously was inside the house, at least long enough to get a good layout of it along with the family's routine? And from what I understand, JI didn't normally work at night, so who knew he would be gone this particular night?

Dad drove away in his big huge work truck. So just about anyone could have noticed he was not home that night. And neighbors have said that mom spent nearly every day out front with the kids. So many many people knew there was a little baby blonde girl living there. And once mom turned out the lights at 10:30 it would be easy to wait a couple of hours for her to fall asleep. imoo

respectfully snipped... re Bold

:ufo:

seriously though - I'm on the fence on this - too many puzzle pieces still don't make sense. :fence:
and am WAY behind in reading - too many different threads to keep up with!! :crazy:

Did you get a chance to watch Bill S's presser today? He stood in front of D and J's home. I heard a dog barking often.

I have to say, I have basically lost interest in trying to follow this case on WS, now that it is broken up into so many sub-threads. It's impossible in any kind of reasonable time frame to keep up with it all. I'm going to have to resort to MSM to keep up with the case, and check in here when I can.

Hoping for the best for Lisa.

That's why we have a MSM thread in the Sticky area. Is everyone keeping that up to date for us? I noticed the timeline has been active.

We can also create a case calendar if you guys are so inclined. Let me know if you want one. We've had one in a couple of other cases - the Caylee Anthony's case calendar was amazing.

I thought the presser by BS was given in front of the home of a family member of the Irwins and not the Irwins' home. I should say I was trying to subtly monitor the case from "werk" tho, I know the house I saw being shown at the point family members were hanging signs was not the Irwin home but missed the actual presser so maybe I am mistaken?

I thought the presser by BS was given in front of the home of a family member of the Irwins and not the Irwins' home. I should say I was trying to subtly monitor the case from "werk" tho, I know the house I saw being shown at the point family members were hanging signs was not the Irwin home but missed the actual presser so maybe I am mistaken?

No, you are correct per In da Middle on the pc thread.

Long week at werk for me so I'm turning in for the night...as always, thanks to all who provide interesting discussion here! Sending good thoughts to l
Lisa, wherever she may be tonight...

I would be on camera begging and pleading for my baby back if I knew there was a chance she might be alive. Since statistics are overwhelming that most abducted infants are returned home alive - yeah, I'd be all over it.

Did Lisa walk, crawl? Was she teething, did her nose run a lot? Were the words she could say clearly? What is her favorite drink? Food? Precocious, shy? What did she like to play with, boxes or toys?

From what Deborah has said I wouldn't know what to look for if I saw a baby in a grocery store and suspect it may be her. Lots of blonde, blue eyed babies.

I'd be in your face any and every time the media allowed it. I'd ask Stanton to at least show a picture of her during his press conference. Hell, I'd show a picture of her and I'd be posting on every website on the Internet. Seriously, every one of them. Do a search for Lisa Irwin...

Give me a break, this is just not normal - not for a caring mother and father. Where are they?

Kyron Hormon's mother ,Desiree' Young, is a good example of what a mom should do ,IMO.
Kyron's not an infant ,but that's beside the point. She's been awesome.
On the other hand ,Desiree' wasn't under scrutiny all the time,as a suspect.

I'm sorry I if I mislead anyone.

Mods please delete my post about the home where the presser was given.
thanks

There were 2 pressers, one in front of the home of a family member, and one in front of the Irwin home.

This wasn't my original thought, read it on fb today...but..

Joe Overstreet--POI in HC case. He still in jail in TN? The two cases similar in that "Dad" working night shift when child goes missing...

JMO! I am still on the fence but:

I can't see this couple pulling off a hoax so elaborate that LE couldn't figure it out. Not saying they are dumb, but they are just working class folk without higher educations, trying to get by.

I do have to say that I find it very annoying with the posts of "I would ...." or "my child does this...." Every person is different, and when it comes down to it, until we have walked in their shoes, who really knows how we would react.

As far as the deals with the media goes, I refer back to the first paragraph. They may be taken for a ride, and don't even realize it. All they know is they need money to survive and this is a good option. Dad has been out of work since this happened, do we know if his company is compensating him for the time off? If they aren't, they still need to pay the mortgage and food for the family.

Like I said, I am still on the fence, but we also have to understand where they are and where they are coming from. Personally, I do not know how I would behave if a child of mine was abducted.

Breaking on 5 news "Responding officers were told of a theft complaint against JI regarding larceny"

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

I don't know for sure which thread to put this in...but the plot is growing thicker.

LARCENY

Illegal taking and carrying away of personal property belonging to another with the purpose of depriving the owner of its possession.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def/l007.htm

:waitasec: I don't think this had anything to do with JI's car being broken into. The complaint was against him...so what has JI done and to whom?

In the very beginning, LE said something about neither parent having any "serious criminal history" but never said what history they did have, and apparently no one has really uncovered it, if true. I read it in an article on msnbc last week, but can't find it now. I am surprised any such history has not been outlined in detail by now, by the media.

In the very beginning, LE said something about neither parent having any "serious criminal history" but never said what history they did have, and apparently no one has really uncovered it, if true. I read it in an article on msnbc last week, but can't find it now. I am surprised any such history has not been outlined in detail by now, by the media.

LE will almost never talk about crime that hasn't been charged or convicted yet. It is all "part of an ongoing investigation." Since no charges appear to have been filed or at least not yet they wouldn't mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude