Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom had no drivers license and does not know how to drive. So if something happened to the baby that night then she needed an accomplice. Of all of the posters here, how many of us could call our husbands in the middle of the night, after one of our kids died by accident, and would expect him to come home and stage a kidnapping? Mine would call 911 immediately and probably never speak a kind word to me again.

If it wasn't the father, then who helped. I just do not believe that her 20 yr old brother would come over in the middle of the night and dispose of a dead infant. I really cannot accept that thought. imoo

Mom had no drivers license and does not know how to drive. So if something happened to the baby that night then she needed an accomplice. Of all of the posters here, how many of us could call our husbands in the middle of the night, after one of our kids died by accident, and would expect him to come home and stage a kidnapping? Mine would call 911 immediately and probably never speak a kind word to me again.

If it wasn't the father, then who helped. I just do not believe that her 20 yr old brother would come over in the middle of the night and dispose of a dead infant. I really cannot accept that thought. imoo

Her older brother (or it could be an older cousin - not sure how their family tree looks exactly.) MOO.

In the very beginning, LE said something about neither parent having any "serious criminal history" but never said what history they did have, and apparently no one has really uncovered it, if true. I read it in an article on msnbc last week, but can't find it now. I am surprised any such history has not been outlined in detail by now, by the media.

You can look them up here:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

LARCENY

Illegal taking and carrying away of personal property belonging to another with the purpose of depriving the owner of its possession.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def/l007.htm

:waitasec: I don't think this had anything to do with JI's car being broken into. The complaint was against him...so what has JI done and to whom?

Wouldn't be surprised if the local media got it wrong....again. Could be that JI filed a larceny complaint as larceny can be someone taking something from a vehicle.

sorry if this has already been discussed, but while looking for recent KC news articles I ran across this news brief:

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3190015/in-brief-abduction-email-called.html

posted october 5, 2011

<snip>
BLUE SPRINGS | Abduction email called a hoax

An email that warns of two attempted child abductions appears to be a hoax. The email tells of two attempted break-ins along Missouri 7. Police said they have received no such reports. Anyone with information is asked to call 816-228-0151.

In the very beginning, LE said something about neither parent having any "serious criminal history" but never said what history they did have, and apparently no one has really uncovered it, if true. I read it in an article on msnbc last week, but can't find it now. I am surprised any such history has not been outlined in detail by now, by the media.

Honestly, I've never had the time to check. I do know with another case in MO, you can't access many documents of this person. Some but not all. Always a good sign to me things might be moving forward. Hope that's the case here.

LARCENY

Illegal taking and carrying away of personal property belonging to another with the purpose of depriving the owner of its possession.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def/l007.htm

:waitasec: I don't think this had anything to do with JI's car being broken into. The complaint was against him...so what has JI done and to whom?

He seems withdrawn, looks down a lot, now that we have this information he makes a lot more sense to me. MOO

Did he do something that caused Baby Lisa to be a victim of someone who wanted revenge?

I haven't seen the criminal histories posted. I would not consider them to be "serious" but make your own judgment (pubilc records).

Please excuse me if this has been answered, it's difficult to keep up with the various threads (complicated new ongoing case), has anyone discovered evidence of life insurance on Lisa?
The larceny charge reminds me of contractors arguing over tools/supplies after a job or relationship goes wrong. I know lots of small contractors. Just a thought. Sometimes materials are bought on credit and the partner/ helper/ associate bails out and the other guy is stuck without the supplies on site to complete the job. They sue sometimes and usually drop it when their buddy sobers up and gets his sh#t together :)

I have no clue what happened to Lisa or where she might be so I don't have any suspects in my head.

But I just spent 45 mins running down a video for another thread here and IF and that's a big fat IF I had to choose one of the parents to put at the top of my list inside my head----I want to look harder at the Dad.

JMHO. But like I said I really don't have anyone in mind right now. That's just speculating if LE came out tomorrow and said the parents were suspects. Then I think I would chose the Dad. JMHO.

Just curious. Why the dad?
I've had every theory run through my head, and if it were the father theory, what? He came home early, set up the screen, turned on the lights in the house, took the baby and cell phones then came home and woke up Deborah?

Just curious. Why the dad?
I've had every theory run through my head, and if it were the father theory, what? He came home early, set up the screen, turned on the lights in the house, took the baby and cell phones then came home and woke up Deborah?

I don't have a theory. Just that there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on when I was hunting down videos.

I don't know what happened to her. I dont' have any kind of theories in my head. But if I had to make a choice between the two (and IF Lisa were discovered deceased) then I would say Dad was responsible for whatever happened to her. I just don't know why yet. I usually don't post things like that ---I try to give them careful measured consideration. But there is just something that hits me in my gut...JMHO

There is no evidence that Deborah even drank any wine. We don't know anything about it one way or the other. But if I had to guess I'd say she was not drunk at all. She had enough mental clearness to grab both boys and take them outside as they waited for the police. That tells me she was thinking and acting in a protective and motherly way towards those boys. I don't think a drunk person would be able to process the fact that the boys needed to be kept in sight.

And just because someone is on medication it does not mean that the person would harm a much loved baby. I don't think Deborah was psychotic,severely depressed, or a paranoid schizophrenic. She seems to have been a well functioning adult who did a good job of caring for Baby Lisa.

IMHO...

I realize everyone is different, but if I buy wine, I buy it to drink. And btw, I am not a teetotaler and have no prejudices towards anyone who drinks, especially wine. As Thomas Jefferson said, "Good wine is a necessity of life for me". Not that boxed wine is necessarily good wine.... however, something just seems rotten in Denmark in this case, not saying what, just something.
The more I think about it, to get so drunk to the point of being impaired that she couldn't know what was going on with her children, hear an intruder if they were breaking in, etc. she would have to drink a LOT of wine. I kind of doubt that's the case here. PLUS, the dog/dogs did not bark. She even admits their dog would bark if there was a stranger. She admits this in one of the interviews. What does that leave us with? A non-stranger abduction. Who? The husband? JMO

That was a very interesting tip to me, particularly because the witness was interviewed and it sounded truthful. It makes me think DB had an accomplice. If the sighting got completely ruled out, it would be nice to know that. The guy who had a baby that night may have come forward, but I don't think that has ever been said by LE or media.

Perhaps the accomplice parked his car (or motorcycle) down the street so it would not be seen at the Irwin residence.

I get this line of reasoning, HS. But I'm not sure if one of the parents was involved that it was DB. You don't think JI could be behind it? For one thing, if DB was involved, why is she grieving so? At this particular moment, though it changes at least once daily, JI is who I'm leaning toward now if there's parental involvement. Don't know exactly why, if I figure it out I'll let you know. This case is really, really baffling, JMO

Just a thought regarding the non mention of pj's.

What if something happened to Lisa when she was having her afternoon nap? She wouldn't be in pj's. If that's the case, then both mom and dad are in on it. Dad goes to work and mom stages the kidnapping. Has the dad's truck been checked for evidence?

I'm still on the fence but leaning more towards parental involvement than an abduction.

MOO: I think Jeremy and Debbie are perhaps learning quite a bit of new information about each other since Baby Lisa disappeared. . . .i.e., since their lives became a matter for scrutiny. They seemed uncomfortable with each other in their last videos, I thought, and that may explain their reluctance to go on TV again.

Perhaps one or both of them had a so-called "extended family" (not related to them but rather some of the types mentioned in a post in another thread -- gang members, bikers -- with whom they associated) who were not known to the other spouse. I wonder if each of them was single for a while and hadn't owned up to the spouse about certain activities during those single years. MOO.

P.S. I also posted this idea in the thread on police dispatches, but I think it belongs here.

I get this line of reasoning, HS. But I'm not sure if one of the parents was involved that it was DB. You don't think JI could be behind it? For one thing, if DB was involved, why is she grieving so? At this particular moment, though it changes at least once daily, JI is who I'm leaning toward now if there's parental involvement. Don't know exactly why, if I figure it out I'll let you know. This case is really, really baffling, JMO

I think JI must be upset with DB. He was working, she was supposed to be caring for the kids. The door was unlocked, DB didn't hear anything despite having a baby monitor, there are no leads. Even if it was an abduction there has to be some strong feelings, some blame and frustration. Being that he seems to be a quiet person (my dad was one of those) I think he's afraid to let all his feelings out and say what he wants to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member