Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Davi said he has never asked his client whether he had a role in his wife's disappearance."

what's the legal twist on this???

oh, and in answer to the question of how can someone actually say something like that...it is lawyer training 101

I really hope I am wrong but this isn't good at all. I don't like that comment he made about nobody will find her ,tough guy talk.

Can you imagine? Look at the size of her compared to him. Bully.

I think that might be somewhere in the Hunters Safety Course Booklet.

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/438823.php?contentType=4&contentId=485338

Missing Woman's Husband Asks For Custody Of Children

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (WBBM/CBS 2) - The search for Lisa Stebic is intensifying, with authorities searching two ponds near the missing mother's Plainfield home and another search is reportedly taking place in the area around her husband's Michigan cottage.

Now everyone let's be clear this is HIS .

Well, since now whatever damage the leak could do has been done, in my opinion if blood DNA from Lisa had been found there would have been an instant arrest and charge, no two ways about it. I think was a calculated leak, not a blabbermouth technician, and the ex knew there wasn't any blood from Lisa on that tarp and wasn't worried enough to give a helpful reaction, again just my opinion.

I can't believe there was any blood to start with, but whatever Lisa was wrapped in she stayed wrapped in. The too cheap to throw the tarp wrapped around Lisa away I doubt very much.

They obviously don't have any DNA evidence like that, else they would have arrested and charged him. He didn't react helpfully for the investigation to a leak that he had, so investigators are sadly probably back to square one, trying to find Lisa's remains.

I agree with all who thought aspects of the cabin trip, hunting if recent as was said, and backyard "weeding" when she disappeared were calculated to make a forensic investigation very difficult by being able to explain away trace materials that might have been found.

I of course hope I'm wrong.

rd

Well if he did do something to her he is going to go where he knows. Also where he would hope nobody else knows. So where would that be?
Mighigan looks pretty big. He has been hunting a long time now. I hope they kept a close eye on everyone considering the circumstances here because when it's all said and done it's her children who will need the answers.

and I really hate venison

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274637,00.html

RD_JFC, Scroll down to where Craig's lawyer says he can't confirm if Craig said it was deer blood but 2 law enforcement agents have told FOX news it is Lisa's blood.

They cannot arrest for such a small thing to begin with. It would have to be a lot of blood that would indicate death before they could arrest. They lived together, there are a number of ways her blood could've gotten on the tarp. In a case like this there will be lots of forensics.

yes, that was the leak, but I think it was a calculated leak. I think if they had Lisa's blood in the back of the truck, he'd be in jail.

rd

Was there a little or alot? If there is only a little and nothing else yet...then what can they do now?

Adding that up with no phone calls to her children with this amount of time passing would be enough for me to say something is really wrong here.

No call to her children No card activity. No phone battery? You know? Not even a note to her kids , she knows her children would be sad about her Birthday without her. I don't think a mother can go this long. She seems to involved with them. It would be like losing an arm. She cant function without them now, add that to she gets a job and it's at school? by the kids? they are her life.

I went and checked MapQuest distance from Plainfield MI to Alpha MI in the UP. 500 miles and 8 hours each way. He couldn't have done that after the kids went to bed. Did he have that kind of time later in the ensuing days to take Lisa's remains up there, and no one knowing it?

I don't understand the repeated searches of the cabin property area. Isn't it more likely she was put in a dumpster somewhere in the school area so that if found it could be argued by a defense lawyer she was attacked in that area?

rd

Well funny you should mention, because the only record I have been able to pull for the house was in his name only. Doesn't mean for 100% certain that it was not put in her name at some point, as these records can be out of date. But I can say with certainty,that at one time, it was for sure under his name only.

That's interesting Jelly, dontcha' think? They've been married for 14 years yet this newer home is in HIS name only.:rolleyes:

This is getting to look more and more like Laci's situation with regard to the husband's possessiveness.:mad:

JMHO
fran

Well what would be interesting is his cell phone records along with hers.
Then they could see if anyone out of the ordinary had been calling.

Why wouldn't she need her car? Did he tell her no your not having "my' car?

JOLIET -- The day she disappeared, Lisa Stebic mailed a petition to oust her husband from their home while their divorce was pending so she and her children could "live in peace."
Signed on the last page in neat cursive, Lisa Stebic's petition for temporary eviction of her spouse, Craig, states he was being "unnecessarily relentless, cruel, inconsiderate, domineering and verbally abusive." His behavior was "jeopardizing the mental well-being" of their children, she said.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/389727,4_1_JO17_MISSING_S1.article

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/438823.php?contentType=4&contentId=485338

Missing Woman's Husband Asks For Custody Of Children

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (WBBM/CBS 2) - The search for Lisa Stebic is intensifying, with authorities searching two ponds near the missing mother's Plainfield home and another search is reportedly taking place in the area around her husband's Michigan cottage.

Now everyone let's be clear this is HIS .

I gocha! That's probably why he kept taking $$ out of the house everytime it went up in value.

Betcha' anything he told Lisa it was his Dad's.:mad:

HIS HIS HIS........ME ME ME

IMHO, it's gonna be his undoing.:razz:

JMHO
fran

yes, that was the leak, but I think it was a calculated leak. I think if they had Lisa's blood in the back of the truck, he'd be in jail.

rd

It isn't proof enough, I guess. Like mentioned previously, it would have to be more than a few drops. I think his time is coming tho...quickly.

The reason the lawyer hasn't asked Craig anything about his possible involvement is because as an officer of the court...he can't know and hide a confession...or at least...that is my understanding.

I was wondering if anyone thought he was out of work so he could show less income for child support and alimony? I am wondering if she knew about the Equity in the house?

I did read the car and truck are registered to him. Was the house in her name too atleast?

That was my first thought. It's very common in messy divorces.

Don't know about the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member