LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Pink! I was curious about 1 in the early morning. AM. Not PM. Someone mentioned earlier in one thread about it possilby being the early morning hours of June 16th, that GA saw them. If I reread that post it states pm schedule in the afternoon. He did say afternoon though. Hmmm? Glad everything is fixed. I really had a hard time today not reading here.

I've been searching for this but cannot find it. Has it been confirmed where Caylee slept from the 9th to the 15? I'm confused since I thought Casey was with Tony. Or is this one of those unanswered questions? TIA.

...a topic near & dear to my heart, Mara.

An entire thread devoted to this in the Sticky Forum..."Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads"

I contend Casey kept Caylee @ Lee's 6/10-6/14...see statistical analysis of the pings here :
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3019917&postcount=344

Also of interest, I could only inspect ping pattern for individual days owing to too few pings to do a statistical comparison (need at least 30 in an individual set to compare one to another), however, over on the "...Theories..." thread I've shown that the tower closest to Lee's pings an inordinate number of times in a row (e.g. not the typical random pattern seen when Casey is @ G&C's) both on 6/9 and 6/16 during the times, 1-3PM, when Caylee typically took her naps (as indicated by the start/stop of extended cell phone calls, and Casey's Photobucket activity analyzed by JWG).

Soooo...IMHO, there is strong evidence to support Casey was taking Caylee to Lee's. Lee may have been traveling during some of these periods...we haven't been able to establish that exactly. IMHO, Lee not being forthcoming w/ LE about Casey doing this is the subject LE is considering charging him on (e.g. witholding information).

bolded by me

There is nothing in the documents that I have read and the only mention of the gas cans that I recall is Cindy was asked about the cans and she said that they had been used by Lee to mow the lawn after June 24th.
I'm not postive but I don't think that is in any of her LE interview I think its in a media interveiw but I have no idea which one it would be.

Best I can do with this. As far as media interviews I have not listened to much of what the A's have said to the media, especialy since the begining of October so I don't have a good handle of who said what and when.
Shadow

Shadow, I don't know the exact link etc...but my older memory is she flung the gas cans at him. I would think with gas in them they would be a little heavy to do that. I can't remember where I read the words that descibed the incident. Greta, FBI, LE interviews? Sounded like they were empty. Hope that helps. If not, hey, glad we are back!

bolded by me

There is nothing in the documents that I have read and the only mention of the gas cans that I recall is Cindy was asked about the cans and she said that they had been used by Lee to mow the lawn after June 24th.
I'm not postive but I don't think that is in any of her LE interview I think its in a media interveiw but I have no idea which one it would be.

Best I can do with this. As far as media interviews I have not listened to much of what the A's have said to the media, especialy since the begining of October so I don't have a good handle of who said what and when.
Shadow
Thanks.
Others have also given me the info about Lee getting the cans soon after. Perhaps I should rephrase my question if I try it again. No point asking about how much gas was in the cans when Lee got them, because GA could have either replaced or used some.
But did LE find the tape and take it into evidence at that time? Just in case there was something to match it against in the future?

Does anyone known what the level of chloroform is in a ‘dryer sheet’?
How many of those sheets would that have to be in the trunk to cause abnormally high readings of chloroform that were found in the air test on the trunk of Casey car?
Is there any way that one loose sheet found in middle of the rear seat and 4 loose sheets contained inside of a standard kitchen type household garbage bad would effect an air test to a point that it would no longer be accurate?

Thank you,
Shadow

I wish I had the answer, but that is a darn good question. I wanted to know if the dryer sheets mixed with human decomp (or smell of) would contribute to the high levels of chloroform? I think I read somewhere that chloroform is also found in human decomp? I'm not sure.

OK...been workin' w/ another WS offline tryin' to figure this out. I'm worthless on this...need some help. :banghead:

Anyone know if the 3 images are of the same girl? I know the identify of the image#3. Unclear if girl in Image #1 and Image #2 are the same girl, if these are 2 different...or even 3 different girls. I don't know the identity of girl in #1 or #2 for certain. :confused:

Shown in context Image#2 girl appears to be significantly taller than Casey while Image#1 girl appears to be closer to her same height. Optical illusion? Image#1 girl does have Casey sorta tucked under her shoulder in the 3-musketeer pic :confused:

Also...does anyone know anything about the group photo? What group this is, etc? :confused:

TIA!

Slide1-12.jpg

Slide2-2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Images 1 and 2, IMO, are the same girl. Look closely at the bodice of the dress and the necklace.

In the photo, Casey seems to be positioned a little further back than the girl and the photo seems slightly "tilted" which could contribute to the appearance of the girl being much taller.

The girl in photo 3 is NOT the girl in pics 1 & 2.

I'm confused about something...

Tonight someone asked about Jeff Hopkins and Natasha said Jeff knows no Zenaida and does not have a son named Zachary, but I could have sworn Casey said Zenaida babysat for Jeff's daughter Annabelle. I don't know where I got this from, but I swear I remember Cindy talking about a child Annabelle? Is there an Annabelle or did I dream this?

It would appear the girl in image #1 and #2 are possibly the same person, but not the girl in image #3. (If it is the same girl, she had some major dental whitening done!)

The girl in the group photo (image #2 girl) is deceiving because you cannot see her feet to conclude if she is wearing heels and perhaps Casey is not wearing shoes. The angle the photo was taken puts the #2 girl closer to the camera. The way Casey is standing isn't straight which also has to be taken into consideration.

In the other photo of the 3 girls, they are more evenly spaced in the distance from the camera. Again, you can't see the shoes to determine correct height so I don't think you can use this to determine anything.

I have no clue how the group is related in the photo, but I would assume by the placement of the tvs around...they are at a sports bar. Casey looks to be much younger in that photo, imo.

You should start a thread, Bond. Interesting. I would like to know...who is the #3 girl?

Images #1 and #2 are the same girl wearing the same dress and pearls, but at different events.

The lower group photo is taken in the kitchen of someone's home. The girl in question is wearing the same black dress, or a very similar one, but her hair is now pulled back in a ponytail. She does appear considerably taller than KC in the top photo, and I'd have to agree with SS that heel height could explain the difference. Also, in the top photo, KC appears to be slightly stooped.

The girl in image #3 is someone entirely different. The girl in the first two photos has a very Anglo look. No. 3 is more exotic, possibly Latina.

i think girl 1&2 are the same, she has a very distinct hair line..as far as height difference..the group pic is at some kind of bar, while the other picture appears to be at a house..the girl probably just waits until right before she has to leave the house to go out before she puts her heels on. That would explain why shes so tall in the bar picture. Casey was probably just wearing flats.

Who's that girl(s)...

OK...you talked me into it. Launching a thread...will post the link here in a minute...

Who's that girl(s)...

OK...you talked me into it. Launching a thread...will post the link here in a minute...
I think #1 and #2 are the same girl. Isn't she Melina??? I have no idea who the third pic is? Where is it from?

MOO

I think #1 and #2 are the same girl. Isn't she Melina??? I have no idea who the third pic is? Where is it from?

MOO

Hold the phone...

Whaddya think, Pink? (sorry...I couldn't resist)

The name Melina rings a bell, but, sleep deprived...How sure are you? Pls remind me who Melina is?

TIA!

ETA:
Checking the who's who site now...OK...do you have a pic confirming?????

"Melina – Childhood friend of Casey’s from 7th grade through 2004, when they went their separate ways but spoke randomly. Worked at Universal same time Casey did. Casey told her that Caylee’s father was Jesse, then changed the story, saying Caylee’s dad was Josh, a one-night stand from Georgia, who died shortly before Caylee’s second birthday. Theirs was an on-again off-again friendship because of Casey’s lies. Casey had told her she was an event planner for an Orlando company, but couldn’t remember the name of the company. She was jealous because she was going to school to be an event planner, and Casey told her that it was through her job that she got the job at Fusion."

I believe it is three different girls. Girl #1 has mole on side of face, hairline is thinner, ear lobe is more pointed and other features if pictures may be off b/c of angle then who knows. Girl #2 has no mole on face but has a mole or mark on her nose, ear lobe is short at the bottom and hair line is thicker and lower. Also, there is a slight difference in teeth length on girl #1 and 2. Girl #3 is totally different. However, if I were to see the three of them in a bar or any where else for just a moment I would swear they were triplets or I am just nuts.

I'm sorry Bond...I don't know why I think it's Melina but every time this photo has come up, I assumed it was her. I must have seen/read something somewhere but I can't remember where!

Why are you trying to sort this out???

I can dig through my files if it's important!

: )

The picture of the three girls dressed in black, as per Dante the one on the right is Melina, Casey friend from grade school and dated Lee’s roommate.
According to Dante the one on the right is Melina C.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2789203&postcount=230

The large group picture is supposed to be from some party with a bunch of people who work at Lexus.
Images Only on the sticky thread and Post #69, third picture down,
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=3
is the same picture and it was stated by Woe be Gone in one of her posts it is a group picture from Orlando Lexus and Amanda M is pictured in it.
This picture was supposed to have come off of Casey’s photobucket. The question being is Melina being mistaken for Amanda or are Amanda and Melina both in the same picture. If they are both in the same large group picture than the only that comes even close is the blonde in the back row.

Could #3 be the same girl that is in the back row on the right with the blue top in the large group picture? I know the hair is blonde but the smile is similar, the eyes bein slightly slanted, a little downward curve to the nose and the hair is parted very far over to the side.

I think that #1&2 are the same person, and going by Dante that would make her Melina #3 is different.

The 3 girls picture is at Christmas time, I see tinsel garland up around the window and the black dresses and the one #1 girls jewelry are the same in the large group picture but no holiday decorations in that one. It appears to be some type of bar or hall. Casey’s hair is different and no earrings on although the dress is the same. The #1 girl has her hair styled different in both photos. It was not taken on the same day.

Amanda’s BF is rumored to be jing a ling? And this is his my space page.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...endID=18767246

I looked through the pictures that you can see without logging on and I don’t see Amanda or Melina but I might have missed her and she might not show on the ones you look at without logging in.

Jing a ling is the guy in the back row behind the dude in the pink shirt in the large group picture that is suppose to a group of Lexus people. He also is on one of the videos from 16Acres.
Here is the video with jing a ling in it
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3172203&postcount=1137

MOO

Thanks, Pink.

W/ the name I was able to find her on Facebook. Wouldn'tcha know she's wearing a knit hat and those big bug-eye sunglasses. :bang:

Still...appears to be same facial shape and smile as image#1 & #2.

FWIW...image#3 girl works/worked @ Lexus of Orlando...which was the reason for my asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj