LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think girl 1&2 are the same, she has a very distinct hair line..as far as height difference..the group pic is at some kind of bar, while the other picture appears to be at a house..the girl probably just waits until right before she has to leave the house to go out before she puts her heels on. That would explain why shes so tall in the bar picture. Casey was probably just wearing flats.

I'm with you...they are the same girl. Her cheekbones and hairline give it away. As far as the color of the teeth...it is different lighting, etc....

this has been posted and discussed tichad, i don't know who thought of it, sorry.

btw, nobody expects you to go through the whole thread, we're not that bad, lol.

Thanks...I'll try another search on it.:)

I've read on another forum that there is a Globe article on the case this week...Apparently, they state that someone witnessed KC at the site where Caylee was found. I can't get the Globe and cannot access it online...If someone reads the article, can you please do a brief summary of what it says!!!???

:)
Quoting myself hoping that someone will answer! I also read that this witness is a 15-year old girl...

Another question - LP was apparently interviewed on ustream yesterday and he supposedly mentioned that LE have video of KC at a hotel the night of the 15/16th...Has anyone else heard this???

What I would like to know is: what it was that LE found with Caylee's remains that led them to let it be known that they had proof her murder was intentional? The duct tape could have been applied post-mortem. Anybody think it was something else?

The duct tape is indicitive of a homicide. The stats will show it is rare, if ever, that duct tape is applied after a person is deceased. The ME could also have confirmed she was alive when the tape was applied, but not released that information.

I missed the USTREAM interview the other night with LP-is there a re-cap of it anywhere? Did he mention anything new? Thanks!!

I just read something about CA providing a wrong hairbrush. When was that and what was that about? TIA! :)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

The duct tape is indicitive of a homicide. The stats will show it is rare, if ever, that duct tape is applied after a person is deceased. The ME could also have confirmed she was alive when the tape was alive, but not released that information.

Plus, on GR the other night it was said "pieces" of duck tape were found. So perhaps more than her mouth were taped! They had that doll head on the show and it was showing the tape covering the nose also!! So, perhaps LE has other tape evidence that we haven't heard yet:mad:

OT: I just reread what I posted and I mistakenly said the tape was alive. I corrected it to read "applied". Sorry.

I don't trust anything coming out of GR's mouth or on GR's show. His slant is so obvious that a blind person could see his angle and know he is about to fall over into the defense's lap. imo. I am just waiting on that wave. (What a disgusting display with the doll!! I am so glad I missed it!)

OT: I just reread what I posted and I mistakenly said the tape was alive. I corrected it to read "applied". Sorry.

I don't trust anything coming out of GR's mouth or on GR's show. His slant is so obvious that a blind person could see his angle and know he is about to fall over into the defense's lap. imo. I am just waiting on that wave. (What a disgusting display with the doll!! I am so glad I missed it!)

I agree!! GR shows no sensitivity towards Caylee at all!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! They even had a piece of tape with a heart sticker on it! GR and Fox has def stepped to a new low. Their goal is not about "fairness" or justice for Caylee-it's about getting ratings and making money from a baby's murder!! People can say what theywant about NG's style but, it's obvious she truly cares. Same for LP!!

Caylee doll outrages Anthony family
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 27, 2009

<snipped>
Late Monday afternoon, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, was outraged.

"This is an example of another person trying to profit from the tragedy of Caylee's death," lawyer Brad Conway said. "He has never met my clients, spoken to my clients and has not gotten authority of any type to do this.And after I have a chance to research it, I will likely take whatever legal action I can."
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6550304.story

Blue Bold by me...

Whoa!!!! The A's answer to their financial problems!!! Bingo! What do ya'll think???

Quoting myself hoping that someone will answer! I also read that this witness is a 15-year old girl...

Another question - LP was apparently interviewed on ustream yesterday and he supposedly mentioned that LE have video of KC at a hotel the night of the 15/16th...Has anyone else heard this???

:eek: No, but I would LOVE to know more!

January 27, 2009

<snipped>
Late Monday afternoon, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, was outraged.

"This is an example of another person trying to profit from the tragedy of Caylee's death," lawyer Brad Conway said. "He has never met my clients, spoken to my clients and has not gotten authority of any type to do this.And after I have a chance to research it, I will likely take whatever legal action I can."
Article:

Blue Bold by me...

Whoa!!!! The A's answer to their financial problems!!! Bingo! What do ya'll think???

i think anything that stops me, or anyone else, from ever having to see that doll again is good, no matter what!

January 27, 2009

<snipped>

Article:

Blue Bold by me...

The word "another" in there amuses me. Did anyone else immediately think of this as the Anthony's saying "how dare ANOTHER person BESIDES US profits off Caylee" rather than "how dare another person profits off her in general??" I haven't seen them complain about anyone else "exploiting" Caylee, because it's always been generating some nice income for the family as well. But God forbid someone do something that isn't going to give the Anthony's a cut of the profit. If the company said they'd give them 15%, Cindy would be toting that doll around 24 hours a day. But I agree that anything that stops production of this doll is a good thing

QUESTION: What is Brighthouse on the witness list?

Also: Is there some connection between the names on the witness list that don't have addresses? I'm not sure if this is common legal knowledge - are addresses withheld because they do not know them, or because its sensitive information?

Thanks!

Answered my own question, thank ya Google: Brighthouse is the phone/internet provider in central florida.

Guess they are seeing when she used the internet, when/where home phonecalls were made. Interesting

When will Caylee's death certificate be released?

What an excellent question Daze!

Didn't DR. G. say during the official ID that the CertOD would be forthcoming? hmmm... we haven't heard anything about that in a while that I recall.

ETA: Maybe it has been released, but like with Caylee's remains, it got released to next of kin KC, who in turn has transferred rights to JB. Thus, JB has it, and is keeping it under wraps.

Great question, Daisy.

Just taking a guess that the death certificate won't be released until the final tox results are in. Dr G mentioned those were still pending and I know from watching her show (great source of info LOL) that death cert has to wait on that. That's my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89