LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONDJAMESBOND
:"Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced."

MARA 232:
I have heard it was a therapist that recommended tough love - for CA to kick KC out and get custody. But I know CA's coworkers and boss recommended it as well - her employer offered services through a special free service they had.

Could this (the bolded comments) be one inthe same???

BONDJAMESBOND
:"Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced."

MARA 232:
I have heard it was a therapist that recommended tough love - for CA to kick KC out and get custody. But I know CA's coworkers and boss recommended it as well - her employer offered services through a special free service they had.

Could this (the bolded comments) be one inthe same???

Might be. When I worked I had free services through our union for access to counseling, etc. Anything that had to do with family or life events. I wish i could remember the name of what it is called...

eta: I remembered EAP - employee assistance plan.

Question: I keep wondering about this off & on...
What's the difference between a Sheriff's Office and a Police Dept?
Do both have jurisdiction as responders to a 911 missing persons call?
Once the case turns into a murder investigation, does that agency remain on the case as it started with them? I assume Orlando has a OPD... I've just always wondered what the difference is. I think the Sheriff's Office has been amazing... I'm not trying to insinuate anything here!

Might be. When I worked I had free services through our union for access to counseling, etc. Anything that had to do with family or life events. I wish i could remember the name of what it is called...

What I have is called an EAP, employment assistance plan.

I have a question that maybe someone familiar with the laws can answer. Since Cindy went to a counselor and talked to them about Casey and what was going on concerning her stealing, lying, etc, could the counselor testify as to what they talked about or would this be considered a privacy matter? I have wondered this for quite some time but can't seem to find the answer. Thanks

No the counselor could not testify as to what Cindy told her. First, there is an expectation of privacy on Cindy's part (who would ever seek counseling if they thought the counselor could reveal what they said?) and even if Cindy passed away, her family would have to give an okay for a counselor or doctor to release her records. Rules about this are pretty strict.

Question: I keep wondering about this off & on...
What's the difference between a Sheriff's Office and a Police Dept?
Do both have jurisdiction as responders to a 911 missing persons call?
Once the case turns into a murder investigation, does that agency remain on the case as it started with them? I assume Orlando has a OPD... I've just always wondered what the difference is. I think the Sheriff's Office has been amazing... I'm not trying to insinuate anything here!

I can try to answer this one. Typically the Sheriff's office has jurisdiction outside of "city limits". If they were within Orlando "city limits" then OPD would have had jurisdiction. I live in Florida, in Brevard County (about 35 minutes east of the Anthony's) in Cocoa, but am outside the actual Cocoa city limits, so Brevard County Sheriff's office has jurisdiction where I live. Same for fire/rescue.

Hope that helps.

I try not to trust what is typed, or spoken for that matter, on the NG show. Very unreliable quotes and transcriptions...could have been out of context, sensationalized, or just inacurrate (the rumors/fact thread clears up a lot of confusoin the NG show creates). Makes more sense that the knife was in the bag that held the skeleton and the skull...

I was confussed last night. The Breaking News Text at the bottom of the sceen on NG said a "stainless steel knife" was found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Yet, unless I kept missing it, I never heard any commentary about this. Now tonight, no knife commentary either. This was surely a mistake, right? They were blurring info from two different crimes scenes? Right?

...on a tanget of that point for a second...

Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced.

Can someone set me straight? TIA!

I'm pretty sure CA mentioned it in the FBI vids, but not at great length. (If not FBI, then LE video - was definately in a video interview). She also talked about trying to get KC to find a professional to talk to also , but KC wasnt interested.
I havent seen it noted in any docs though, to confirm or deny if or when these appts actually took place.

I'm pretty sure CA mentioned it in the FBI vids, but not at great length. (If not FBI, then LE video - was definately in a video interview). She also talked about trying to get KC to find a professional to talk to also , but KC wasnt interested.
I havent seen it noted in any docs though, to confirm or deny if or when these appts actually took place.

IIRC, It was Cindy's mother in an e-mail to her sister that spoke of this.

Now tonight, no knife commentary either. This was surely a mistake, right? They were blurring info from two different crimes scenes? Right?

Yes, it's a mistake. But that doesn't mean that NG knows it's a mistake.

Does anyone know if the Pooh Bear blanket found with Caylees' remains has been tested for dog hairs? Thanks!

I was confussed last night. The Breaking News Text at the bottom of the sceen on NG said a "stainless steel knife" was found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Yet, unless I kept missing it, I never heard any commentary about this. Now tonight, no knife commentary either. This was surely a mistake, right? They were blurring info from two different crimes scenes? Right?

It's also reported in the new People magazine article.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3234330&postcount=269

Anyone that loves researching Caylee pics gone on an expedition to find a shirt with iron-on letters?

how I wish I'd saved all the pictures that were here early in the case. The first thought that comes to my mind is the t-shirts the girls were wearing in one of the pictures, the beer girl t shirts or something, what were those letters like anyone remember?

edited to add: nope, not those t-shirts, those have handwritten letters.

how I wish I'd saved all the pictures that were here early in the case. The first thought that comes to my mind is the t-shirts the girls were wearing in one of the pictures, the beer girl t shirts or something, what were those letters like anyone remember?
did you look through the images thread in the sticky forum?

anyone know if forensics were ever done on the swimsuit returned to Cindy by CS or whoever it was ?

anyone know if the cut up/torn up white hat was ever taken into evidence?

anyone ever see any LE interview with JPC? Did the defense take a deposition from him either? Thanks for info

anyone know if forensics were ever done on the swimsuit returned to Cindy by CS or whoever it was ?

anyone ever see any LE interview with JPC? Did the defense take a deposition from him either? Thanks for info

I can't answer all, but I think the only deposition that has been taken by the defense thus far is of Tony.

I know that JPC is on the State's witness list, & he also works for a local News affiiliate in Orlando.. W###

Mark F was just on the Greta show. He made a point I hadn't thought about before. The Amscot where KC left her car is surrounded by gas stations. There is a Sam's club right next door with gas pumps and a Chevron also. Why was the car not pushed into one of the stations instead of Amscot? Also when Tone came to pick up KC why didn't he just go next door and get gas?

I can't answer all, but I think the only deposition that has been taken by the defense thus far is of Tony.

Among those who were scheduled to testify under oath were Anthony's former boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro; the manager of an Orange County Amscot, where Anthony's abandoned car was discovered; the tow-truck driver who took the car to Johnson's Wrecker Service; and two wrecker service employees, including one who said he was with Anthony's father, George Anthony, when he picked the car up and said the vehicle smelled similar to one in which a man had committed suicide.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17846721/detail.html
Baez Deposes Witnesses In Casey Anthony Murder Case

...on a tanget of that point for a second...

Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced.

Can someone set me straight? TIA!

Had to come back. Cindy's mother mentions in an email to her sister that Cindy saw a counsellor and that the counsellor told her to kick Casey out. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24