LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of questions I hope someone can help with...TIA

1. Does anyone remember when the trademark started showing up on Caylee's name?
2. Can you trademark the name of someone you believe is still alive?
3. Don't trademarks have to be in association with the provision of goods & services?...can we find out what goods & services have been associated with Caylee's name?
4. Who took out the trademark, G & C, the CMAF, Casey??
5. Why did the As establish the CMAF in October, while they were still screaming that Caylee was alive? Could the CMAF own the trademark?
6. I notice all the As are employed as Directors (with C as president) and Mallory is a director and her mom got a job too...can we find out how much they are paying themselves?
7. I notice that only family members are on the Board of this organization and that not one of them has any experience with "missing children".....is this common or would they ordinarily have at least one board member with some experience of some kind?
TIA

I have a bunch of questions I hope someone can help with...TIA

1. Does anyone remember when the trademark started showing up on Caylee's name?
2. Can you trademark the name of someone you believe is still alive?
3. Don't trademarks have to be in association with the provision of goods & services?...can we find out what goods & services have been associated with Caylee's name?
4. Who took out the trademark, G & C, the CMAF, Casey??
5. Why did the As establish the CMAF in October, while they were still screaming that Caylee was alive? Could the CMAF own the trademark?
6. I notice all the As are employed as Directors (with C as president) and Mallory is a director and her mom got a job too...can we find out how much they are paying themselves?
7. I notice that only family members are on the Board of this organization and that not one of them has any experience with "missing children".....is this common or would they ordinarily have at least one board member with some experience of some kind?
TIA

There links may help for the trademark questions.

Thread about the trademark:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74395&highlight=trademark

More discussion on trademark/copyright (start at post 34):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2923319&highlight=trademark#post2923319

Does anyone know Mallory's due date?

There are 4 time zones in the USA.
http://www.time.gov/ If you click on the map in each time zone, it will give you the time in that zone.

Hi, Patty, once again you share so much with us! Thanks so much for the timezone thingy! and all your other special additions to this board! You are one "Kool Kat"!!!:blowkiss:
(is this being OT with a MOD???? ).......

In reading on the LP thread, it is suggested that LA owns, or works for, a 'company' called Universal Ventures. In the beginning of this case, it was determined that the company LA works for is Gameday Management.

http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/AboutUs.asp

Does he still work for Gameday and owns and operates a separate company too?

Bree- There are apparently 2 Lee Anth's, one is much older than the one in this case, and in a different county. The Univ. Ventures owner, I believe is the older, non-related to this case one.

If you want to look into it further, sunbiz.org is a great start.

Am I the only one that thinks this washer/dryer stuff is interesting? Is there a thread on this????

Am I the only one that thinks this washer/dryer stuff is interesting? Is there a thread on this????

don't you think we would have heard of a huge truck pulling up to the anthony home to unload appliances? the only person to say that is LP.

This was just posted on the Daily Updates Thread, and I'm having a Senior Moment because the only civil case I can think of is ZG's. Is Morgan wanting to depose LP and DC and JH? That seems bizarre. Help me, Guys. LOL

Update Docket info for the Civil against Casey just in from Orange Co. Clerk Records:

2/6/2009 NOTICE OF TAKING VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF JIM HOOVER AND DOMINIC CASEY ON 03/25/09 @ 10:00AM AND 1:00PM
2/6/2009 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF LEONARD PADILLA ON 03/24/09 @ 10:30AM

I thought JB had Caylee remains!How could anyone cremate the remains w/o his permission?

Do you think Casey got ZG's name and info while she was with Tony looking @ an apartment complex (I can't remember the name of it) that her friend managed. She didn't have her ID, so she was left there (in the office) while Tony and her friend looked at an apartment. Maybe ZG also looked at that apartment complex, along with Sawgrass???? Just a thought.

What happened about Baez' request for ALL of the TES info on the Caylee searches?

Why is that crazy church from Kansas-Westboro Baptist Church-going to protest Caylee's memorial service?

Why is that crazy church from Kansas-Westboro Baptist Church-going to protest Caylee's memorial service?

Because they are crazy.
They believe that bad things happen in America because we are all heathens.
It's one more opportunity for them to spread their hate filled BS agenda.

What happened about Baez' request for ALL of the TES info on the Caylee searches?
http://www.wesh.com/news/18601579/detail.html

Later Friday, Strickland denied a defense motion to get evidence from Texas EquuSearch, the group that searched several locations for Caylee.

ETA: I see the question answered as I looked up the article. Guess I could delete, but here is the article if you want the date and source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj