LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was filed today with Orange County Clerk of Courts.
2/11/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
Anyone know what it means? The same notice was filed on 10/28, 11/06, 11/25, 1/8, 1/15 and 1/20. Do they correspond with the document dumps?

Also, this is at the top of the Case Summary:
Current Judge: ADAMS, JOHN H SR
Does that mean the Judge has changed? Anyone know this name?

Does anyone know if WS has a thread anywhere for Haleigh Cummings yet? ANOTHER Florida girl (5 yrs old) missing - current Amber Alert - missing almost 2 days now - google it...

Thanks for any info - I can't find anything...

i'd like to catch up on the Jon Benet Ramsey case, can anyone direct me where to start? Whoops. I think I'm in the wrong place.

Does anyone know where i can find a close up of ZG tatoo on her hand?

Anyone know what it means? The same notice was filed on 10/28, 11/06, 11/25, 1/8, 1/15 and 1/20. Do they correspond with the document dumps?

Back to answer one of my own questions. Yes, the document releases do correspond to the above dates, so we should have new documents tomorrow or Friday.

I'd like to know more about 'Caylee's Song'..Who's the singer & did he write the words to a song I've heard before it became about Caylee? It sounds so familiar to me..TIA!

what does this mean? I know someone asked the same question...but Im not clear what it means....only that there will be a doc dump?

*Note: New Docket Motion in the criminal case against Casey added to the Orange Co. Clerk Records!

1. Is this George and Cindy's first marriage or did one (or both) of them have a prior marriage?

2. Is GA the biological father of both LA and KC?

Thanks

1. Is this George and Cindy's first marriage or did one (or both) of them have a prior marriage?

Thanks

Yes to both Q's..That's what other family members have reported & I believe one of the A's (?) was also asked this in an LE interview but I have no link for proof..Sorry!

Where is our doc dump?

Another poster is thinking today or Friday. I hope so.

Back to answer one of my own questions. Yes, the document releases do correspond to the above dates, so we should have new documents tomorrow or Friday.

Please forgive me, I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been answered already I apologize! I have a quick question...Devil's Advocate and let's say somehow the defense is able to get KC off on the murder charge (God forbid). Wouldn't it be plausible that KC could be charged on a lesser count of murder (not sure of the differnce between 1st degree, 2nd degree, neglegent homicide...ect.) for the fact that she DID NOT report her child missing for 31 days, therefore possibly putting her daughter in more harm if she was in fact kidnapped or abducted?? Thanks so much!

Please forgive me, I haven't read this whole thread so if this has been answered already I apologize! I have a quick question...Devil's Advocate and let's say somehow the defense is able to get KC off on the murder charge (God forbid). Wouldn't it be plausible that KC could be charged on a lesser count of murder (not sure of the differnce between 1st degree, 2nd degree, neglegent homicide...ect.) for the fact that she DID NOT report her child missing for 31 days, therefore possibly putting her daughter in more harm if she was in fact kidnapped or abducted?? Thanks so much!

only if that is put in her list of "lesser included's" which means they have to give that option at the beginning. if she is found not guilty on the homicide, she could still be found guilty on a 'lesser included' charge of negligent homicide as long as it is an option the jury has from the beginning of the trial. they cannot go back and charge her after the trial with it.

hello, I'm sorry If this has been answered, I just have seen many conflicting statements. I was wondering if LE would definitely know who Caylee's father is, based on the fact that they have her DNA? I just wouldn't see how this is possible, considering when children get paternity tests the potential father's blood is needed along with the child's. I have no doubt LE would have wanted to find this out early in the investigation because in missing children cases, they have to investigate the parents. The lying/avoidance of the issue raises even more suspicion. Sorry, getting off topic, my question is would LE for sure know who the father is and how??

hello, I'm sorry If this has been answered, I just have seen many conflicting statements. I was wondering if LE would definitely know who Caylee's father is, based on the fact that they have her DNA? I just wouldn't see how this is possible, considering when children get paternity tests the potential father's blood is needed along with the child's. I have no doubt LE would have wanted to find this out early in the investigation because in missing children cases, they have to investigate the parents. The lying/avoidance of the issue raises even more suspicion. Sorry, getting off topic, my question is would LE for sure know who the father is and how??

they know if through the course of this case, they have obtained a sample DNA from her father, or obtained a hit in the database they keep on DNA.

Thanks

IIRC George was previously married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members